longhorn steakhouse forum deleted

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eddy

Port Clinton, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2012
they deleted the post that was going so well, so i say start a new one, this place is full of the most arogant,self centered, egomaniacs around, they think their shit dosnt stink and act like they are doing you a favor for them even to talk to you in their restuarant, the food sucks and is way over priced,
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2012
eddy wrote:
they deleted the post that was going so well, so i say start a new one, this place is full of the most arogant,self centered, egomaniacs around, they think their shit dosnt stink and act like they are doing you a favor for them even to talk to you in their restuarant, the food sucks and is way over priced,
I don't know about most of this, but I've eaten there twice and the food was delicious and accurately priced. You may or may not be right about the rest.
keepin it real

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Why was it deleted....with some of things I have seen written on here I figured anything goes...I must have missed something.
Pubes

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Found a hand full of pubic hair in my food
my way

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2012
I love Longhorn!! Food is yummy!
John Q. Public

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 22, 2012
2 drinks and 1 steak dinner =$40 for 1 person. The food was good but I've never gone back just because it's too expensive.
eddy

Port Clinton, OH

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Hey John wrote:
Not expensive for dinner and two drinks. What wouldj you expect to pay?
id say for 2 drinks and a steak, maybe 25
alice cooper

Port Clinton, OH

#10 Jun 22, 2012
eddy wrote:
<quoted text>id say for 2 drinks and a steak, maybe 25
if it wasnt a gristled ridden taste like shit like they dropped it on the floor a week ago, cooked to a crisp piece of shit kangaroo steak
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2012
It's dependent upon the cute, quality, flavor of the steak. And drinks (assuming you mean alcoholic) are dependent upon the quality of liquor used. Longhorn served me very high grade meat, cooked to order, and seasoned well. best steak I've had in town. I've only been twice though. as for customer service, didn't have a lot of interaction but I got my refills on time and that's basically all I typically need.
alice cooper

Port Clinton, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="seriously?"]It' s dependent upon the cute, quality, flavor of the steak. And drinks (assuming you mean alcoholic) are dependent upon the quality of liquor used. Longhorn served me very high grade meat, cooked to order, and seasoned well. best steak I've had in town. I've only been twice though. as for customer service, didn't have a lot of interaction but I got my refills on time and that's basically all I typically need.[/QUOTE]as long as it was cute
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2012
alice cooper wrote:
[QUOTE who="seriously?"]It' s dependent upon the cute, quality, flavor of the steak. And drinks (assuming you mean alcoholic) are dependent upon the quality of liquor used. Longhorn served me very high grade meat, cooked to order, and seasoned well. best steak I've had in town. I've only been twice though. as for customer service, didn't have a lot of interaction but I got my refills on time and that's basically all I typically need. "

as long as it was cute
Lol oh it was adorable! I see what you did there.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#14 Jun 22, 2012
Longhorn sucks donkey balls.
so sweet

Clyde, OH

#16 Jun 25, 2012
RUDE SERVERS!!!
been there

Lancaster, OH

#17 Jun 27, 2012
longhorn or red lobster who has the best cooks isnt some of redlobster rejects working at longhorn that might explain some things
raspus

Port Clinton, OH

#19 Jun 29, 2012
youpeopleshouldgrowup wrote:
I work at Longhorn, and it is quite possibly the cleanest restaurant in Chillicothe. Yes, the menu is a little higher priced than other places around town, but that's because the food is the best around, it's fresh not frozen, and all the alcohol is top shelf also. The servers work really hard to give each guest a wonderful experience, and constantly go out of their way make it worth while. No one is perfect, if you had a bad time once, go back in and give them another try. I eat there all the time and it's delicious.
your lying about something

Since: Jul 12

United States

#21 Jul 17, 2012
Ask for the porcupine
mike

United States

#22 Aug 6, 2012
Saras hoo hoo stank no tatas, easy lay, but couldn't get rid of her
ann Colter

Dublin, OH

#23 Aug 6, 2012
herp derp

Since: Jul 12

United States

#24 Aug 10, 2012
Well said
Power to none-

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Aug 12, 2012
Their steak is not juicy,dry.Would rather grill steak at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kinfolk rapper? (Mar '17) 28 min Lil Peep 171
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 39 min Dan Snow 3,034
Tabby Buck 1 hr Burgoon 11
Stephen Spencer (Thief) 1 hr Sad 4
M. Detty 1 hr A relative 6
Old man Terry Howard 2 hr mmm 4
Thanksgiving Gratitude 2 hr joanna50 7
News Former award-winning principal indicted on sex ... Wed Anal Andy 43

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web