Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Blonde, late 40's. Heard she is well known in chillicothe. i'm from washington C.H.
lololol

New York, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
u know who she is you just want to start some sh*t on here about her....thats how this goes! Why dont you just ask her yourseld....maybe its because you are someone that already knows everything about her and you cant handle it not having drama in you life....this is probably one of her sisters or a family member just wanting to start sh*t with her or her kids....
lololol

New York, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
u r from washington c h but says u r from chilli.....
dontchu wish u new

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Yet you can post on another topix trying to point out her old place? Sounds like you know exactly who she is.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Damn nosy people on here. But she is what she is and everyone in chilli knows all about her. Sad when your own sisters don't like ya. Just sayin.
i know

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Just me 6513 wrote:
Damn nosy people on here. But she is what she is and everyone in chilli knows all about her. Sad when your own sisters don't like ya. Just sayin.
her sisters love her just not the lifestyle she leads
i know

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 22, 2012
lololol wrote:
u know who she is you just want to start some sh*t on here about her....thats how this goes! Why dont you just ask her yourseld....maybe its because you are someone that already knows everything about her and you cant handle it not having drama in you life....this is probably one of her sisters or a family member just wanting to start sh*t with her or her kids....
i know her sisters and the last thing they would do is start drama about her espeacially on this gossip chain, they are good people..love her kids too always have.
Dylan smith

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 22, 2012
LOL get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J. Pollock 32 min ItsMe 2
Feast Of Flowering Low Lifes 47 min OhPlease 10
Girls who have went over the Dark Side 5 hr WhiteMan 7
Fantasy 7 hr u got me all tingly 23
Pearl Robinson And Her Boyfriend Jimmy 7 hr Pearl Robinson 12
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,515
Speedway On East Main 11 hr No mo speedway 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages