Joe Sulzer served as Chillicothe mayo...

Joe Sulzer served as Chillicothe mayor for a total 17 years.

There are 4 comments on the WBEX-AM Chillicothe story from Dec 27, 2011, titled Joe Sulzer served as Chillicothe mayor for a total 17 years.. In it, WBEX-AM Chillicothe reports that:

Chillicothe Mayor Joe Sulzer's term will soon expire after 17 years in office. In an interview on the WBEX Sounding Board , Tuesday, Sulzer said the drought of 1988 proved to be one of the city's biggest challenges during his time in local government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEX-AM Chillicothe.

Willy

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 30, 2011
17 years too long. What were HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS during that time? I'm not talking about what happened but what positive things did he actually do for the citizens of Chillicothe?
too funny

Van Wert, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2011
Thats easy, bankrupted the city of Chillicothe..... and got paid for doing it !.
If only....... he had fixed his hair, geez.
Really

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 30, 2011
According to comments on the Gazette website, he was the best thing ever happened to Chillicothe. Almost made me barf reading it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2012
How many wieners can he fit in his mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the NICE topix user Xmas list? 4 hr Kayla 7
lisa gragg 11 hr Shelby Coleman 4
Missing and Endangered Girl 14 hr I Dont Care Do You 2
Iwa wrestling 14 hr James Brad Massie 10
I'm dreaming of a Whitey Christmas 15 hr White T Blackman 3
Adena email 19 hr Cestpool 6
Cosplay xxx 20 hr shesdahoe 10

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages