extra terrestrials

Puyallup, WA

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Dont be an ass, do you believe?

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Maybe, the universe is too vast for there not to be some microorganisms somewhere.

But I don't believe in bug-eyed, UFO flying aliens. There are too many amateur and professional sky watchers to not have gotten solid footage if they were real.

UFO's are nothing more than secret aircraft. For instance, the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was first used in 1981, but not officially acknowledged until 1988. Never before had there been any aircraft that looked like that, and if people who saw it flying reported it, the government would have denied it because it's secretive nature.
Open-minded

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Aug 12, 2012
I believe what we see is of a spiritual nature (demonic) and every once in a while we get a glimpse

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#4 Aug 12, 2012
extra terrestrials wrote:
Dont be an ass, do you believe?
I believe it would be incredible hubris not to.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#5 Aug 12, 2012
82Angst wrote:
Maybe, the universe is too vast for there not to be some microorganisms somewhere.
But I don't believe in bug-eyed, UFO flying aliens. There are too many amateur and professional sky watchers to not have gotten solid footage if they were real.
UFO's are nothing more than secret aircraft. For instance, the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was first used in 1981, but not officially acknowledged until 1988. Never before had there been any aircraft that looked like that, and if people who saw it flying reported it, the government would have denied it because it's secretive nature.
I'm not too keen on UFO sightings either. By definition, they're "unidentified" and until that changes, it would seem to me to be pretty difficult to make an informed opinion.
TheHorsesMouth

Massillon, OH

#6 Aug 14, 2012
I believe its a rather arrogant viewpoint to think we are the pinnacle of evolution in the universe.
Amy

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Im pretty sure my ex-husband is an alien. I should have heeded the wisdom of that catchy title Men are from Mars.
extra terrestrials

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Google the zeta reticuli exchange program, its way out there, but makes one think
rudy

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Aug 15, 2012
if you believe the bible it says when moses led his people in the desert they followed a pillar of fire by day and a cloud of smoke by day. lets say on a scientific note if we were able to space travel and found earth for example 20 0r 30 million years ago would we consider dionasours alien. we are made up of ameno acids and minerals just like what enters our atmosphere via shooting stars etc. anything is possible even higher intelligence.
extra terrestrials

United States

#10 Aug 15, 2012
rudy wrote:
if you believe the bible it says when moses led his people in the desert they followed a pillar of fire by day and a cloud of smoke by day. lets say on a scientific note if we were able to space travel and found earth for example 20 0r 30 million years ago would we consider dionasours alien. we are made up of ameno acids and minerals just like what enters our atmosphere via shooting stars etc. anything is possible even higher intelligence.
room for thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley knapp 22 min paths 6
SWF seeking new experience ...bi-curious 1 hr Window Lickers Union 5
Sarah Marie Parker 1 hr owes 24
Chasity Payne (Oct '15) 2 hr ---Tbay--- 37
Raciest Walmart employee 3 hr Disgusted 7
Dealers 6 hr Tim 40
Bridge st. Valero Gas station Girl with crazy c... 7 hr Shyone 5

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance