anyone know what happend out to the h...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#22 Jan 7, 2013
As i already said, they do not tape anything off for babies who pass away. I know this for 100% fact and everyone who says that they don't are telling the truth. And from their stories and mine i think you would realise that.
Mey

United States

#23 Jan 7, 2013
I feel so bad for this family! It does not matter how the child passed. The baby is gone. Hashing it out on topix is a disgrace!! Please try to have some decency! Just bc your nose is killing you and you want to know it all so you can be the first to know, drop it!
opinion

United States

#24 Jan 7, 2013
Agree with you 100% Mey this is a horrible tragedy no family should have to go through! Let them grieve peace
opinion

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2013
opinion wrote:
Agree with you 100% Mey this is a horrible tragedy no family should have to go through! Let them grieve peace
In peace
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#26 Jan 7, 2013
But the point of this thread was about the hospital having things taped off. That would have nothing to do with the child. Its just someone acting like they know something when they don't.
its so sad

Tampa, FL

#27 Jan 7, 2013
Wow please just leave it alone prayers to the family
buttermybread

Lancaster, OH

#28 Jan 7, 2013
therealangel1234 wrote:
But the point of this thread was about the hospital having things taped off. That would have nothing to do with the child. Its just someone acting like they know something when they don't.
I agree with you Angel. They are making it into something that its not. This thread has nothing to do with a baby but those who think the world revolves around them feel that it does. RIP little baby. I am glad it was JUST A SMALL FIRE THAT CAUSED THE TAPING OF THE HOSPITAL AND NOT SOME PSYCHOPATH HURTING SOMEONE OR ANOTHER CRAZY INCIDENT. now that being said...it's not about anything other than the true reason they closed off part of the hospital!!! Lord have mercy people. Do you read before you post?
Chili girl

Tulsa, OK

#29 Jan 8, 2013
I know for a fact because I used to work Adena ER that if you are rm 21 and a family member or anyone passes they put up a belt so that ambulances and visitors are directed the other way
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#30 Jan 8, 2013
Well they did not do that when my neice passed random people were walking by looking in at her. Could i get them in trouble since they do put a belt or are supposes to. I don't think so and I'm not the only one on here who has had this experience. Also they stated the cause of it being taped off was a small fire in the parmacy.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#31 Jan 8, 2013
Supposed*
ghost

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Jan 8, 2013
I was at hospital when this happened with my wife all i know is a call came in to clerk and she said the child of the sick mother oh my god and the clearks in the office area cleared for about 10min. so the child was not sick and im putting 2+2 sounds like accident.
Chili girl

United States

#33 Jan 8, 2013
That fire was a couple days before that child died. And I don't if they can get in trouble. And that child died from SIDS.
former employee

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Jan 9, 2013
i have worked in the adena emergency room and when someone comes in fully coded or seriously injured they rope off the hall way and no one but employees are allowed through, if you've ever worked there you know how hectic things are in the ER its hard to make every patient happy and the room with glass doors has curtain perhaps you should of got up and shut them or said something to someone
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#35 Jan 9, 2013
I was not thinking of the curtains at the point in time had other things going on obviously . but i can tell you there were no ropes i walked straight back to the room, to the restroom to calm down, back to the room, and then left and did not see any ropes.
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#36 Jan 9, 2013
Maybe the emergency was they got their billing right and someone had a heart attack.
Mine too

Jackson, OH

#37 Mar 10, 2013
I pray they are taken over by Ohio Health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's kids are those!!!!! 10 min Abacadaba 1
Sarah Marie Parker 10 min Get Real 65
Rhonda Conley 44 min Rhonda Conley 10
girl with long dark hair walking East 2nd street (Feb '14) 1 hr Brown truck 11
why are a lot of people in chiklicothe trash? 1 hr Noyb 14
Charles swift 1 hr Slick 50 4
Caila rashal 2 hr Was a fool 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance