Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; ...

Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large

There are 142 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Deputies from the Pike County Sheriff's office are investigating a burglary that occurred at a Waverly home on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Rita

Powell, OH

#106 Feb 1, 2013
Never tell a paper carrier when you're going on vacation. They can set you up for a hit. Just have the neighbor pick up your paper every day. This happened on a cop show so, I think it can certainly happen here, too.
tired of waverly

Chillicothe, OH

#107 Feb 1, 2013
booo wrote:
if you gonna call people white trash learn to spell burglarize just sayin
get a spell checkers job since your so good at it, just saying!
anon

Van Wert, OH

#108 Feb 8, 2013
Rita, at least your submitting some useful energy to the topic. And while that should be common sense, the home owner didnt have a subscription, and on top of that no one knew who these people were. No clue why they decided to target them. Her husband R.I.P. used to own a buisness in dayton along time ago and managed to put a nice place in with the little money he had left, sadly shorty before he passed away.

Really the only deterent you can do is buy a nice rifle or revolver, and take the classes for it if handling firearms makes you nervous. And for god sakes if you have little ones running around get a safe or at least gun locks and keep ammo/clip in different locations.
But after you have the gun you have to go out there and shoot once and a while. Try shooting from the waist!, using sight's isnt as fun.

I know its sad, but people wont take you for real unless your serious. And it is a crime to "kill" someone unless they are trying to kill you or are inside your house. But that doesnt mean you cant shoot them in the foot to keep them from running away.

People need to understand theiving will only cost you more than your honor and dignity, your risking your life.
Everyone is struggling.
Don

Chillicothe, OH

#109 Feb 8, 2013
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
Lmao too funny :)[/QUOTE]This is some funny stuff. LMAO
concerned

Chillicothe, OH

#110 Feb 14, 2013
What happened to jolyn... when I knew her she was someone who was trying to get on her own feet and be an independent mom. Now granted that was over a year ago but what the hell. Now I hear she doesn't even have custody of one of her kids... Can someone fill me in please?
Hah

Chillicothe, OH

#111 Feb 14, 2013
She doesn't have custody of either of the girls now.
concerned

Chillicothe, OH

#112 Feb 14, 2013
Hah wrote:
She doesn't have custody of either of the girls now.
why? What happened?
concerned

Chillicothe, OH

#113 Feb 14, 2013
Can someone please fill me in?
I'm confused about the person I knew and what I hear now
Hah

Chillicothe, OH

#114 Feb 15, 2013
Not much to say other than she hooked up with David and now she's made a mess of her situation.
Armed and ready

Chillicothe, OH

#115 Feb 17, 2013
anon wrote:
Rita, at least your submitting some useful energy to the topic. And while that should be common sense, the home owner didnt have a subscription, and on top of that no one knew who these people were. THESE SAME THIEVES WERE USING THEIR JOB WITH THE CHILLICOTHE GAZETTE TO TARGET PEOPLE IN THE NORTHWEST PART OF ROSS COUNTY LONG BEFORE THIS INCIDENT TOOK PLACE.
It is a crime to "kill" someone unless they are trying to kill you or are inside your house. But that doesnt mean you cant shoot them in the foot to keep them from running away. OHIO'S CASTLE DOCTRINE ALLOWS YOU TO "SHOOT TO KILL" ANYONE WHO ENTERS YOUR HOME WITHOUT AN INVIATION. SHOOTING TO WOUND IS S T U P I D. EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS ARE NOT TAUGHT TO WOUND. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THE MILITARY BEING TAUGHT TO SHOOT TO WOUND. BOTH OCCUPATIONS HAVE SOME OF THE BEST SHOOTERS IN TEH WORLD. IF THE USE OF A FIREARM IS NEEDED, THE SHOTS SHOULD BE INTENDED TO KILL, NOT WOUND. A WOUNDED ANIMAL IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A DEAD ANIMAL. AFTER WOUNDING AN INTRUDER INSIDE YOUR HOME, THAT INTRUDER COULD STILL PULL OUT A FIREARM AND KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.
People need to understand theiving will not only cost you more than your honor and dignity, your risking your life.
Everyone is struggling.
EXACTLY I WOULD HATE TO THINK THAT I KILLED SOMEONE FOR "PROPERTY" BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE INVADING MY HOME FOR ANY REASON. THE LIFE YOU RISK WILL BE YOURS NOT MINE.
jolyn

Lancaster, OH

#116 Mar 8, 2013
Dummie wrote:
She did lose custody of he kids the oldest awhile back now the younger little girl too.
you dont know shit about me i didnt loose my kids dumbass i still have them so quit talkin shit you have no clue what you are talkin about ok.. keep rumming ur mouths its great.. cause we dont give a shit what yall say.
nieghbor

Mansfield, OH

#117 Mar 8, 2013
I saw her beating those poor kids. omg.
wOw

Van Wert, OH

#119 Mar 8, 2013
jolyn wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know shit about me i didnt loose my kids dumbass i still have them so quit talkin shit you have no clue what you are talkin about ok.. keep rumming ur mouths its great.. cause we dont give a shit what yall say.
That's why one of your girls is in Florida with your mom and the other your sister has custody of, right? I hope for their sake you wake up and realize what you're doing to those kids and get your shit together. They deserve to have their mom back. The one they had before you got strung out.

Since: Mar 13

Chillicothe, OH

#120 Mar 8, 2013
jolyn wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont know shit about me i didnt loose my kids dumbass i still have them so quit talkin shit you have no clue what you are talkin about ok.. keep rumming ur mouths its great.. cause we dont give a shit what yall say.
Liar lol
Mike Lane

Saint Albans, WV

#121 Mar 8, 2013
Mackerel Menace wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reporting you sniff sniff (crying) sniff you said you would slap me sniff (cry) snifff lol I pretty sure threatening wont help you out lol
See nobody has threatened or spoken slander on David or his gf and the wanna sue and report people and shit an go and say you'll slap someone wow smart guy you are go get educated
"Go get educated"??? You first.
jefff

United States

#122 Mar 9, 2013
She does perk 30 she dont need herr kids back plz dont let jolyn get her kids back she is strung put bad
jefff

United States

#123 Mar 9, 2013
She is a liar she lost her kids lol!!!
seriously

United States

#125 Mar 11, 2013
Jolyn, you have become a liar, a thief, and horrible mother. I know for a fact you don't have either of your kids and you don't do anything to help them out at all. All you care about is yourself and it is sickening to know that both your children are not only without fathers but now you've left them without a mother as well. Get your damn self together and take care of your kids!
wow

United States

#126 Mar 11, 2013
I cant believe all this i was hoping david wouldnt of went back to his old ways! But its said that jolyn got david back on his ways! If he wouldnt of went to poland park that day but to city park they wouldnt of met!
curious

Chillicothe, OH

#127 Mar 13, 2013
who the heck would give up their kids for drugs... what a shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckeye Daily Deals Used Cars 2 hr James thomas 15
Never send your love ones to Liberty Assistant ... 2 hr James thomas 3
Mendy Thomas 4 hr Wouldnt you like ... 20
Most Controversial Films Of All Time 5 hr Randy West 3
THOT Ashley Mullins 5 hr Noctis 5
Chip Evans- hometown hero 5 hr Trump 2016 13
Megan French and Andrea 6 hr Boy George 48

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance