Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; ...

Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large

There are 142 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Deputies from the Pike County Sheriff's office are investigating a burglary that occurred at a Waverly home on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

Amy

Van Wert, OH

#42 Jan 14, 2013
jolyn wrote:
it takes one to know one..AMY
Here's an idea, how bout you go get a job and stop robbing people for what they've worked hard for.
Amy

Van Wert, OH

#43 Jan 14, 2013
I have no respect for a thief. I think they are scum. I'd like to see someone try to break into my house and take what I've worked for.
Mandy

United States

#44 Jan 14, 2013
Are these the ones drive a little blue car guy an girl,just wondering if they come in my area?B/c I can say if anyone gets robbed give them a buck shot in the trunk,too many ppl work hard every day for some pill headed junkie theifs to come break in!
Yeah!

United States

#45 Jan 14, 2013
jolyn wrote:
ya'll got balls to say shit but no balls to put your real names on here.. kinda scared to???
It isn't like you are really Jolyn... Lol... So that kind of defeats the purpose of your comment!
Don

Chillicothe, OH

#46 Jan 14, 2013
If Paul is from Waverly he had to know the area did he take David and Jolyn with him and did they know that paul was even doing the robbery.
david

United States

#47 Jan 14, 2013
Amy wrote:
I have no respect for a thief. I think they are scum. I'd like to see someone try to break into my house and take what I've worked for.
i will break in to your house amy
dusty

Chillicothe, OH

#48 Jan 14, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl Jolyn was David's girlfriend. She was always with him when delivering. They had a couple of different routes. 2 different areas of town. The gazette will never admit anything. Actually, Debbie Roush their operations manager over circulation stated that they couldn't afford to background check carriers. I think that is complete BS. These people have personal information in their customers including names, addresses and phone numbers. When residents put a hold on their paper the carrier is told what kind of hold it is such as vacation and how long. What better way to plot out which houses to hit. You have a reason to be in the area 7 days a week and track peoples patterns. I actually cancelled my subscription because of it. They really should care who they are putting amidst the public. We pay for a paper, not for them to give someone total access to steal from us!
haha i bet you are joyln sister whos boyfriend wet him self when david came after him out to my grandmas house.
Amy

Van Wert, OH

#50 Jan 15, 2013
david wrote:
<quoted text>i will break in to your house amy
Haha I'd like to see you try. If I don't get you first, I gotta pitbull that will eat your ass off. So go ahead buddy. Lol
Katy

United States

#52 Jan 15, 2013
dusty wrote:
<quoted text> haha i bet you are joyln sister whos boyfriend wet him self when david came after him out to my grandmas house.
She isn't, but I am Jolyn's sister. And Ryan isn't afraid of Dave, Dave is a coward who throws rocks at cars. Ryan gave Jolyn a ride after Dave left her stranded her with no phone or purse, and Dave threw rocks at his car even though Ryan was doing a favor. Ryan is a good person unlike Dusty and Dave Caplinger, who are both criminals. All I have ever done is help my sister, and I do not appreciate being brought into all this ignorance.
really

United States

#53 Jan 15, 2013
Joyln mccord is her real name she was married and is split up.
jolyn

Chillicothe, OH

#54 Jan 15, 2013
ok yea this is really is jolyn i got out of jail now what bitches.. and no we didnt know what the hell was going paul said he knew the people. and told us he lived in the area... him and his mom.. we was along for a ride and it all truned bad.. i really dont give a shit what any of u think, it makes no difference to me.. ya all obviously have nothing better to do.. why not find a hobby and ya'll must not work to hard if u can play on topix sight all day.. and amy u better watch what u say.. ya know just cause we got locked up do u relize people still r robbin people.. kinda funny that everyone wants to blame him but yet they r still getting robbed.. kinda funny huh.. maybe other people are robbin others too... ya'll dont relize..be careful what u wish for...
Yeah!

United States

#55 Jan 15, 2013
jolyn wrote:
ok yea this is really is jolyn i got out of jail now what bitches.. and no we didnt know what the hell was going paul said he knew the people. and told us he lived in the area... him and his mom.. we was along for a ride and it all truned bad.. i really dont give a shit what any of u think, it makes no difference to me.. ya all obviously have nothing better to do.. why not find a hobby and ya'll must not work to hard if u can play on topix sight all day.. and amy u better watch what u say.. ya know just cause we got locked up do u relize people still r robbin people.. kinda funny that everyone wants to blame him but yet they r still getting robbed.. kinda funny huh.. maybe other people are robbin others too... ya'll dont relize..be careful what u wish for...
For someone that was going to report this for harassment and abuse you really should re-read your post. Threatening someone in here is also harassment.
Amy

Van Wert, OH

#56 Jan 15, 2013
jolyn wrote:
I didn't name anyone directly. I simply stated that I hate a thief. Oh and I said something about a comment that sounded ignorant. I didn't blame anyone for what happened. But when anyone who takes something that isn't theirs it's pathetic. Jolyn I hope you pick who you hang out with more wisely. They say you are who you run with. Even if you are nothing like them it looks that way from the outside. I'm not putting you down in anyway, I swear. Maybe you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
hair raiser

Plymouth, MI

#58 Jan 15, 2013
jolyn wrote:
Birds of a feather flock together. Why do you hang with theives
JACOB

Van Wert, OH

#59 Jan 15, 2013
Paul has been in the house and has worked for them people.
jaice

Lancaster, OH

#60 Jan 15, 2013
once the truth comes out everyone will see it in the papers this site isnt correct and its all people and hear say so have a nice day
jaice

Lancaster, OH

#61 Jan 15, 2013
paul does not live in the area
jack

Lancaster, OH

#62 Jan 15, 2013
paul didnt live in the area and no he didnt take anyone anyplace he was in there car ok lol and he didnt steak out that house so people need to get off my cuz and get it right
Don

Chillicothe, OH

#63 Jan 15, 2013
Don wrote:
If Paul is from Waverly he had to know the area did he take David and Jolyn with him and did they know that paul was even doing the robbery.
I just heard Paul's Mom lives right down the rode from where the burglary took place.Is it true that Paul has worked for them before? Bet that will be his last job he does for them. Maybe he thought he was under paid so he goes back and robs them.
jack

Lancaster, OH

#64 Jan 15, 2013
paul has never worked for those people so i dont know where thats comming from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 39 min Princess Hey 2,197
Beth Frank 40 min family really?? 4
JADWIN let go as UNIOTO Softball Coach 51 min Timmy Young 14
Chillicothe Transitional Girls/Recovery House 1 hr Interesting 3
egi! 1 hr Curious 24
Accurate Mechanical 2 hr Veteran 1
Steven Sommers 2 hr Rememberwhen 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance