Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large

Jan 11, 2013 Full story: NBC4i.com 142

Deputies from the Pike County Sheriff's office are investigating a burglary that occurred at a Waverly home on Thursday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
okk

Waverly, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Omg I know these ppl. David lives on roe street I believe.
okk

Waverly, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2013
154 race st
i know

Circleville, OH

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Who did they arrest?
okk

Waverly, OH

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Paul wells and jolyn mccord
Eastsider

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Is it true that David was using his job to scout potential victims? Wasn't he a Gazette paper carrier?
Preston

Waverly, OH

#6 Jan 13, 2013
how much money was taken?

I lost around 4 to 6 thousand dollars from cathie farmer and her dad, and one deputy came out and did nothing even when she was caught in her lies by saying she knew nothing about my corvette rear clip(that ended up at a local junk yard), and when I called my wife, she then admitted taking it and the deputy did NOTHING.

SHE took my post hole drill, a heavy duty tractor blade, 2 rolls of chain link fence, 1 roll of alum underground wire, that cost me over 400 dollars. numerous panel gates, the clip, she even took tin off of my roof and made some woman on Newland Ridge a lean to for their horses, 3 horses she sold that I paid over 4800 for, a beatutiful dresser(part of a set) that my mother in law gave our daughter before she died.

I did get one horse back, and a friend of mine had the other so Matt keaton(not blaming him, she told him that she was a deputy and the horses were rescuse horses) couldnt get it, and he told the deputy and I doubt if anything was done about it.
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Eastsider wrote:
Is it true that David was using his job to scout potential victims? Wasn't he a Gazette paper carrier?
Yes, he was using his job as a gazette carrier to scout victims. About 3 weeks after he started delivering up above the fairgrounds houses in Union Heights and Yellowbud area started getting broken into.
Get a life

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Preston wrote:
how much money was taken?
I lost around 4 to 6 thousand dollars from cathie farmer and her dad, and one deputy came out and did nothing even when she was caught in her lies by saying she knew nothing about my corvette rear clip(that ended up at a local junk yard), and when I called my wife, she then admitted taking it and the deputy did NOTHING.
SHE took my post hole drill, a heavy duty tractor blade, 2 rolls of chain link fence, 1 roll of alum underground wire, that cost me over 400 dollars. numerous panel gates, the clip, she even took tin off of my roof and made some woman on Newland Ridge a lean to for their horses, 3 horses she sold that I paid over 4800 for, a beatutiful dresser(part of a set) that my mother in law gave our daughter before she died.
I did get one horse back, and a friend of mine had the other so Matt keaton(not blaming him, she told him that she was a deputy and the horses were rescuse horses) couldnt get it, and he told the deputy and I doubt if anything was done about it.
Getting tired of seeing this "Preston" guy post on every topic he visits. Any topic with multiple post he talks about his horses, Cathy farmer, and how no good the police are. Try and stay relevant to the topic!!
david

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2013
David didnt even have a job dumb heads
david

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2013
okk wrote:
Paul wells and jolyn mccord
not jolyn mccord jolyn pettit dummby
david

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
U guys are so stupid
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 13, 2013
david wrote:
I think you are the one that is stupid. He did have a job as a gazette carrier. And it is jolyn prieto you moron!!
Eastsider

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 13, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was using his job as a gazette carrier to scout victims. About 3 weeks after he started delivering up above the fairgrounds houses in Union Heights and Yellowbud area started getting broken into.
That's good to know. As a delivery person, he would have the names and probably the phone numbers of everyone on his route so it would not be difficult for him to determine the work schedules of his soon to be victims. Wouldn't you love to see the Gazette actually admit to this screw up? Of course they never will.
Eastsider

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jan 13, 2013
david wrote:
Is that really you DAVID or were you just one of the aholes that helped steal stuff with him?
Eastsider

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jan 13, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be interesting to know if either of the two that have already been arrested were working for the Gazette or any of the other paper delivery companies?
david

United States

#16 Jan 13, 2013
You are the moron you dummby he didnt have a job
david

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Haha you are dumb you spelled her name wrong dummby .. meet me and fight me
david

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Eastssider wana fight
haha

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2013
david wrote:
You are the moron you dummby he didnt have a job
Well, why would I want to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person? I have proof that he had a job. I don't need to convince you of anything. Actually, it would be a waste of time with someone that obviously is not very smart. We know that you aren't the real David because he would be smart enough to not get on here. Once he is caught for breaking parole his ass will be back in prison where he belongs!
haha

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Eastsider wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't it be interesting to know if either of the two that have already been arrested were working for the Gazette or any of the other paper delivery companies?
The girl Jolyn was David's girlfriend. She was always with him when delivering. They had a couple of different routes. 2 different areas of town. The gazette will never admit anything. Actually, Debbie Roush their operations manager over circulation stated that they couldn't afford to background check carriers. I think that is complete BS. These people have personal information in their customers including names, addresses and phone numbers. When residents put a hold on their paper the carrier is told what kind of hold it is such as vacation and how long. What better way to plot out which houses to hit. You have a reason to be in the area 7 days a week and track peoples patterns. I actually cancelled my subscription because of it. They really should care who they are putting amidst the public. We pay for a paper, not for them to give someone total access to steal from us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowe gets job back 26 min Caring Heart 3
Angela HOvater F*cks guys for money 41 min doggy 2
Is it just me or...... 54 min Johnny50 4
Hannah Bray (Jan '12) 1 hr Farmlife 17
How is Frank Simmons doing? 1 hr Careful 2
Post disappearing 1 hr Careful 1
Erica Spradlin 1 hr noneya 12
R.I.P. Scoon the Baboon 4 hr dave 4
Chillicothe Homewrecker's 5 hr Ho Ho ho 25
Micheal Owes 9 hr jjjj 73