Certified Gas Station Bridge street

Certified Gas Station Bridge street

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Frankfort, OH

#1 Sep 15, 2012
There was a girl working in there tonight I think her name is Sandy not sure I couldnt really see. She had on an Ohio State shirt. Was wondering if anyone knows her if she is single.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 15, 2012
And you call yourself a firefighter, go ask her yourself. These kind of posts are weak, and start fires. Did you back quit hurtin?

Since: Sep 12

Frankfort, OH

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I wasnt planning on the post to be something special I was just hoping someone would know. No my back hasnt quit hurting if I had insurance I would get it fixed its from falling off a ladder 6 months ago.

Since: Sep 12

Frankfort, OH

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Her name is Sam does anyone know anything about her?
Slacker

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 19, 2012
no, but i do know that my sister in law was recently employed there and all the b****es in there f'ed her over, because she was in a car wreck and then they staged one of her money drops missing, and said that if they didnt find it within 24 hours, she was fired, and this happened after she was able to return to work... i think it was one of the managers that f'ed her, and that managers name starts with an "A" stupid c*nt took 80 dollars hid it, then swore she found it in the trash the next day, and guess what, they still fired her... bunch of dumb@**es in there.. hope they run that place into the ground.....
husband of Bubble Gum

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 19, 2012
@slacker My girl Friend Works At The one On High St. An About The Same Thing Happen To Her A Few Day Ago Hmmmm... Is This A Conspiracy
taylor87

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2012
yeah i know her thats my recent ex of almost 2 years and were still good friends and as far as what she's told her friends she dont want a relationship with anyone but apparently you people are too chicken to talk to her but ill tell you know, she will chew you up and spit you out for dinner and laugh even her dad will tell you that
hamm2469

Frankfort, OH

#10 Sep 23, 2012
how old is she
taylor87

United States

#11 Sep 23, 2012
Slacker wrote:
no, but i do know that my sister in law was recently employed there and all the b****es in there f'ed her over, because she was in a car wreck and then they staged one of her money drops missing, and said that if they didnt find it within 24 hours, she was fired, and this happened after she was able to return to work... i think it was one of the managers that f'ed her, and that managers name starts with an "A" stupid c*nt took 80 dollars hid it, then swore she found it in the trash the next day, and guess what, they still fired her... bunch of dumb@**es in there.. hope they run that place into the ground.....
what does manager starting with "a" look like
taylor87

United States

#12 Sep 23, 2012
hamm2469 wrote:
how old is she
why dont you get some guts and go ask her
sjmesser

Van Wert, OH

#13 Sep 24, 2012
firefighter301 wrote:
There was a girl working in there tonight I think her name is Sandy not sure I couldnt really see. She had on an Ohio State shirt. Was wondering if anyone knows her if she is single.


my name is samantha
sjmesser

Van Wert, OH

#14 Sep 24, 2012
husband of Bubble Gum wrote:
@slacker My girl Friend Works At The one On High St. An About The Same Thing Happen To Her A Few Day Ago Hmmmm... Is This A Conspiracy
this is no certified on high street there is eastern and western
Angela

Port Matilda, PA

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Would you like to see video of her taking the money!!!!!!!
Angela

Port Matilda, PA

#16 Sep 24, 2012
She was even showed the video
firefighter301

Frankfort, OH

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Well I will go talk to her
AnG

Van Wert, OH

#18 Sep 24, 2012
It's my sister and she needs to get her life together and focus on her kids not guys and dating

Since: Sep 12

Frankfort, OH

#19 Sep 24, 2012
well I was just wondering about her. I thought she was cute.
Newguy

Dublin, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Hahaha Samantha Messer is a nasty c*nt, she stole the money and was even shown the proof! What a low life! I feel sorry for her kids, one day she licks vagina, the next she sucks d*ck!
Newguy

Dublin, OH

#21 Sep 24, 2012
I actually meant a ? After my statement, she stole the money and was even shown the proof? Didn't know she worked at certified? I thought she worked at Arbys.

Since: Sep 12

Frankfort, OH

#22 Sep 24, 2012
Oh so I take it I wont see Samantha at certified anymore... If she needs money ill help her out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chillicothe murders on discovery channel 3 min Carlos Danger 1
Diesel repair 11 min Charles Kemp 3
Pearl Robinson And Her Boyfriend Jimmy 11 min Pearl Robinson 44
Houses for rent 24 min Alynns 1
suicide is the best option for heroin addicts 28 min Bartholomews Booty 10
New Tattoo Shop... 1 hr Greg 27
april wheeler (Sep '12) 1 hr Hopalong2833 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages