Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Angie zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget u punched one of my baby boys in the face twice that's assault
LOL, THAT'S FUNNY ANY MORE LIES TO SPEW, SEE YOU JUST CAN'T QUIT THINKING OF ME I AM SO FLATTERED!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE THOUGHTS
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

On a ending note to farmerswife remember this since your a christian from your post "vengeance is mine say The Lord." And gluttony is a sin also fat ass! And Tammy your dumb also and the other chick your stupid also.
beastly

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha aww your getting mad and I'm making you look stupid thanks for the entertainment. And your all losers. I'm sure I'm more educated then you what do you have a high school diploma that's all I'm sure. And I have better things to do then get topix and defend a Mexican!!!! I like pissing lower life forms off. And you all sound stupid I'm just making fun of you whores! And hell no I'm not a Mexican I don't make burritos. I'm a hot ass white girl so go kiss my nosey hot ass.
mad? No some are in the process of tracking your hot white ass down though. The only one sounding dumb is the racist just nosey who had NOTHING better to do with her "educated, ton of friends having, hot white ass than to follow farmers wife on EVERY topic all day long and seek attention. Hahaha anything you have posted about trailers and no teeth and :) have a goodnight
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

FARMERS WIFE 913 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!
WE MAKE MORE MONEY IN A YEAR THEN YOU WILL MAKE IN 20!! YOUR MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID, WE R ALL JUST LAUGHING AT YOU NOT GETTING MAD WE KIND OF HAVE PITY FOR YA YOU COULD SAY! AND HE IS 1/2 MEXICAN SO IF YOUR GONNA RUN YOUR MOUTH PLEASE GET IT RIGHT, LOWER LIFE FORMS HAHAHAHA YOU MEAN YOUR PARENTS
lol your mom ate me out. I have pictures. And I'm making you look stupid. I kind of ruined your whole post look back through the history I had alot of people laughing at you!
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

beastly wrote:
<quoted text>mad? No some are in the process of tracking your hot white ass down though. The only one sounding dumb is the racist just nosey who had NOTHING better to do with her "educated, ton of friends having, hot white ass than to follow farmers wife on EVERY topic all day long and seek attention. Hahaha anything you have posted about trailers and no teeth and :) have a goodnight
tracking me down hahaha go ahead bitch and I will smack your Mexican ass! Come get some trailer trash!

Since: Dec 12

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
On a ending note to farmerswife remember this since your a christian from your post "vengeance is mine say The Lord." And gluttony is a sin also fat ass! And Tammy your dumb also and the other chick your stupid also.
OH THAT SO HURT ME!!!
AND YOU CAN USE THE LORDS NAME A CURSE WORD ALL IN ONE SENTENCE, YOUR PARENTS ARE PROPABLY SO PROUD!! OH TAMMY AND THE OTHER CHICK I BET THOSE WORDS JUST KILLED YOU!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>lol your mom ate me out. I have pictures. And I'm making you look stupid. I kind of ruined your whole post look back through the history I had alot of people laughing at you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I CARE WHY????

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>tracking me down hahaha go ahead bitch and I will smack your Mexican ass! Come get some trailer trash!
BEASTLY IF YOU CAN FIND THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL THEN YOU HAVE THEM LOL
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

FARMERS WIFE 913 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I CARE WHY????
you should care that your mom licks carpet. Is this why your bitter did your mom lick you too in the hills of Huntington. Beth colburn right. I saw your name on a post pulled up your Facebook and girl your ugly as hell your a fat girl and I was right about your husband! I'm just going to end it there you don't want to know what I think of family.
tammy

Bainbridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
oh that was a good one. you are the ones to talk like you know about the bible. your god did not believe in christmas or birthdays. but when it came around you guys wanted your gifts and when everyone quit doing it then we were the ones that did wrong. so yes you can say i am dumb all you want.oh hell go ahead and call me fat while your at it.it just hurts me so bad.not.
All about it

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Im gonna get me some just nosey and that is a promise,I am a big beautiful black girl whos knows alot of people and I will find out who you are for all thosevracist comments girl you have nothin better to do than jump on every site and run your mouth and Big is beautiful you can say your not racist but girl its all over this site
tammy

Bainbridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

FARMERS WIFE 913 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH THAT SO HURT ME!!!
AND YOU CAN USE THE LORDS NAME A CURSE WORD ALL IN ONE SENTENCE, YOUR PARENTS ARE PROPABLY SO PROUD!! OH TAMMY AND THE OTHER CHICK I BET THOSE WORDS JUST KILLED YOU!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
it did. from laughing.this dumbass has no clue.going to have to have a benifit to pay for my medical bills oh wait i get a medical card(lol)they all got jobs let them pay for my medical bill.after paying for jamie"S
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

tammy wrote:
<quoted text>oh that was a good one. you are the ones to talk like you know about the bible. your god did not believe in christmas or birthdays. but when it came around you guys wanted your gifts and when everyone quit doing it then we were the ones that did wrong. so yes you can say i am dumb all you want.oh hell go ahead and call me fat while your at it.it just hurts me so bad.not.
what the hell are you talking about not believing in Christmas or birthdays. Tammy you are stupid! But at least you know your dumb!
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

All about it wrote:
Im gonna get me some just nosey and that is a promise,I am a big beautiful black girl whos knows alot of people and I will find out who you are for all thosevracist comments girl you have nothin better to do than jump on every site and run your mouth and Big is beautiful you can say your not racist but girl its all over this site
i don't care if your black. Please black girl don't find me. I will give you KFC if you don't beat me up. Whatever you Huntington hillbillies!
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

All about it wrote:
and big isn't beautiful big is fat! Like Beth colburn look at her Facebook and see for yourself.
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ok this has been very entertaining my job of stirring up shit is done tonight. I know a good discussion for topix who is just nosey you might get the answer idk screw all you trashy hoes!

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>you should care that your mom licks carpet. Is this why your bitter did your mom lick you too in the hills of Huntington. Beth colburn right. I saw your name on a post pulled up your Facebook and girl your ugly as hell your a fat girl and I was right about your husband! I'm just going to end it there you don't want to know what I think of family.
LOL OH I'M CRUSHED
tammy

Bainbridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>tracking me down hahaha go ahead bitch and I will smack your Mexican ass! Come get some trailer trash!
i don"t know why you are so worried about us being trailer trash.it beats living under a bridge with you.or mooching off of some one else.at least it"s our and we didn"t steal it from anyone.trailer trash is better than you nasty trash.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Just nosey wrote:
<quoted text>and big isn't beautiful big is fat! Like Beth colburn look at her Facebook and see for yourself.
AW MY FEELINGS R SO HURT
Just nosey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

tammy wrote:
<quoted text>i don"t know why you are so worried about us being trailer trash.it beats living under a bridge with you.or mooching off of some one else.at least it"s our and we didn"t steal it from anyone.trailer trash is better than you nasty trash.
good one! Tammy your really stupid. I mean really even your friends are probably like wtf is she talking about but ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 380 of462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Old Guy 28,453
Homosexuality is wrong (Apr '13) 35 min Listen4truth 1,381
Do all pill heads eventually turn to heroin? 42 min Shaker 6
Metro housing 1 hr Hubba 1
Pike Lake 1 hr bill 4
bedbugs in chillicothe 1 hr apts in chilly 26
Red Lobster Biscuits (May '12) 1 hr yum 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••