let's get justice for jamie!!!

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Londonderry, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2013
JAMIE WAS A VICTIM OF A ATTACK FROM HIS "NEPHEWS" ABOUT 2 MTHS AGO,ON HARTWOOD RD. NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!! SO SAD!!
JAMIE ENDURED OVER 9 1/2 HRS OF SURGERY! I THINK IT IS TIME THAT ALL INVOLVED PAY CRIMINALLY AND CIVILY. THE CRAZY THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT ONE OF THE ATTACKERS IS TRYING TO GET A JOB AT A PRISON, YES AT A PRISON, LOOK AT MY PROFILE PIC DO WE REALLY NEED THIS KIND OF PERSON IN WORKING IN OUR PRISON SYSTEM, I DON'T THINK SO!! ITS TIME TO BRING THEM ALL TO JUSTICE. THE NEXT VICTIM COULD BE YOUR SON, FATHER, OR BROTHER!!
THANKS

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2013
The prison system is the best place for him then.

He will take some head knocking no doublt.

He will soon learn to give mutual respect in there trust me.
BIG MOMMA

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I know James and his wife they are very good people,they will do anything for anybody he never deserved this,I have been reading all the lies the others have told about them and if anybody believes the stupid stuff that comes out of their mouth is crazier than they are!! I have met a few of them and their story of them having 20 to 30 people is just crazy it would only take one to whip them if it was one on one instead of 4 or 5 on one these are sick people that need alot of help
happy girl

Athens, OH

#4 Jan 19, 2013
They need to pay for what they have done . If they will do that to their uncle imagine what the lowlifes would do to a stranger . And all the lies they have told about that night of the 30 ppl with Jamie wtf did he drive their a semi they are a bunch of lowlife cowards that gained up on a innocent man

Londonderry, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
The prison system is the best place for him then.
He will take some head knocking no doublt.
He will soon learn to give mutual respect in there trust me.
EVEN THOUGH I AGREE, I JUST PRAY THAT JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED, IT WAS VERY COWARDLY WHAT THEY DONE AND IT'S TIME THAT THEY PAY FOR IT!
IT HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH!

Londonderry, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2013
BIG MOMMA wrote:
I know James and his wife they are very good people,they will do anything for anybody he never deserved this,I have been reading all the lies the others have told about them and if anybody believes the stupid stuff that comes out of their mouth is crazier than they are!! I have met a few of them and their story of them having 20 to 30 people is just crazy it would only take one to whip them if it was one on one instead of 4 or 5 on one these are sick people that need alot of help
WHAT IS REALLY SAD HE GAVE THESE BOYS PLACES TO STAY IN THE PAST, GAVE SOME OF THEM JOBS AND THIS IS WHAT HE GETS, IT'S HORRIBLE, PPL WHO DO THIS TYPE OF COWARDLY BEHAVIOR SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED OUT IN SOCIETY!!!!
happy girl

Athens, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2013
It's sad that not many ppl are responding to this but they will on threads of who has what diseases
mee

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 19, 2013
who were the guys who done this, first names only

Londonderry, OH

#9 Jan 19, 2013
happy girl wrote:
It's sad that not many ppl are responding to this but they will on threads of who has what diseases
THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS WORKING TOWARD SOMETHING POSITIVE AND ISN'T ALL NEGATIVE! BUT AS LONG AS ONE PERSON SEES IT, IT IS WORTH IT
mee

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Oh I am sorry for what they have done, and they do need to be punished, I know another family in that area that are like that, if they fight they all jump in and have never done hard time for anything that they have done.
Hoping

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2013
happy girl wrote:
Did the victim contact the Prosecutor's office to file charges on his own? If law enforcement did not file charges, maybe something can be done elsewhere. Contact the news stations and get the word out.

Londonderry, OH

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Hoping wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the victim contact the Prosecutor's office to file charges on his own? If law enforcement did not file charges, maybe something can be done elsewhere. Contact the news stations and get the word out.
YES THE NEWS STATIONS ARE THE NEXT STEP,I DONT' THINK LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONNA DO ANYTHING SO IT IS DEFINETLY GONNA BE ALL OF OUR RESPONSIBILITY

Londonderry, OH

#15 Jan 19, 2013
mee wrote:
Oh I am sorry for what they have done, and they do need to be punished, I know another family in that area that are like that, if they fight they all jump in and have never done hard time for anything that they have done.
I KNOW OF A FEW FAMILIES AROUND HERE LIKE THAT, THEY USUALLY SAY I AM GONNA GET MY GUN!! IDK IF THAT INTIMADATES THE POLICE AND SHERIFFS OR WHAT , BUT UNTIL SOMEONE STOPS LETTING THESE THINGS HAPPEN IT IS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE!!

Since: Jan 13

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 19, 2013
That is horrible. I hope these boys get the book thrown at them. How could you do that to someone?!?!? Thoughts to the man who endured this terrible crime, i hope recovery comes fast for him!
Rick

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 19, 2013
Cops never done one thing to Mike Colvin and all of his other friends by jumping a boy on new years. They also hitting this guy with a shovel while kicking him while he is already down, breaking both sides of his jaws. Now this boy needs to have a steal plate put in because his jaw is to bad its shatered. Get this nobody went to jail. So what does a person do after getting jumped? I would call 6 on your side news. The other guys name is Mark Bruce. Like a older Cop told me years ago. Theys newer Cops wants the job because of all the benefits and pay. It isn't like it used to be wanting to be a Cop to help people. He told me theys newer ones don't like paper work and they hury to get home its just a pay check to them. This was years ago when this Police Man told me this well he was right.

Londonderry, OH

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Rick wrote:
Cops never done one thing to Mike Colvin and all of his other friends by jumping a boy on new years. They also hitting this guy with a shovel while kicking him while he is already down, breaking both sides of his jaws. Now this boy needs to have a steal plate put in because his jaw is to bad its shatered. Get this nobody went to jail. So what does a person do after getting jumped? I would call 6 on your side news. The other guys name is Mark Bruce. Like a older Cop told me years ago. Theys newer Cops wants the job because of all the benefits and pay. It isn't like it used to be wanting to be a Cop to help people. He told me theys newer ones don't like paper work and they hury to get home its just a pay check to them. This was years ago when this Police Man told me this well he was right.
JAMIE HAD TO HAVE OVER 9 1/2 HOURS OF SURGERY HE HAS ALOT OF METAL PLATES IN HIS FACE, THERE WAS SO MANY INJURIES I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START!! IF THEY DON'T START DOING SOMETHING TO THESE PPL, PPL WILL START TAKING THE LAW INTO THERE OWN HANDS AND THEN WHAT WILL THEY DO?? I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR VICTIMS OF THESE CRIMES!!
Roadrunner

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 19, 2013
FARMERS WIFE 913 wrote:
<quoted text>
JAMIE HAD TO HAVE OVER 9 1/2 HOURS OF SURGERY HE HAS ALOT OF METAL PLATES IN HIS FACE, THERE WAS SO MANY INJURIES I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START!! IF THEY DON'T START DOING SOMETHING TO THESE PPL, PPL WILL START TAKING THE LAW INTO THERE OWN HANDS AND THEN WHAT WILL THEY DO?? I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR VICTIMS OF THESE CRIMES!!
Yeah I do to feel bad for people getting jumped and nothing is done about it. That should be a big fat Law suit I would call Columbus and talk to one of them Lawyers you pay no money. Because the Sherif and Police Department isn't doing nothing I just don't know what you can do im loosing respected against the Police Department. Jamie does he have a broth named Bobby and mom who past Angie?

Londonderry, OH

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Roadrunner wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I do to feel bad for people getting jumped and nothing is done about it. That should be a big fat Law suit I would call Columbus and talk to one of them Lawyers you pay no money. Because the Sherif and Police Department isn't doing nothing I just don't know what you can do im loosing respected against the Police Department. Jamie does he have a broth named Bobby and mom who past Angie?
HIS MOM IS DORIS AND MIKE IS HIS BROTHER! I THINK ALOT OF PPL R LOSING RESPECT FOR THEM
AhNo

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jan 19, 2013
I'm sorry to hear this story. It makes a person scared to stand up for themselves.
dwayne

Athens, OH

#22 Jan 20, 2013
They need put behind bars and have to compensate Jamie for pain and suffering and loss of time at work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas Ave KKK Prayer Breakfast 1 hr Katie 4
Joanna Johnson, jo jo 1 hr xoxo 94
TV show about the dead hookers 2 hr SMH 2
rumors, liars, theifs, and the bums! 3 hr Much better than you 20
Natalie 3 hr Doctor MD 10
Corner Market 3 hr Helen Roper 8
Pretty crackhead named Mandy 4 hr randy 19

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance