First Prev
of 2
Next Last
martin

Brownsville, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Anyone use city transit? Chances are you've come across this man. He can be quite charming to many people (apparently). But to others, he harbors some unexplained hatred for no rhyme or reason. My friend that rides the bus, carl, he once said "Gregg always hated me. I cant figure out why, I've never even done anything to the guy".

Greg is why I seldom use the bus anymore. Remember me, Gregg? Yes, that was me, in 2005, running to the bus stop in the cold rain with 3 little girls, one only 5years old. We ran at you from behind a good 200 yards when you approached that stop and then zoomed off...there was no one at the intersection, no car behind you, you were just being an ass. I made eye contact w/you when I first spotted you, too, that's how I know you saw us. Another time when it was just me and you on the whole road, you passed me up at the stop for no reason. No reason.
And yes, that was me too, who made an appointment w/ Mike Scholl to discuss your misdeeds and unethical conduct. It got you transferred to that county route, where you'd have the least amount of passenger contact. But now they got you on the city route again.
You are a miserable, disgruntled employee and you have no place working with the public. You are a disgrace. It is mind-boggling how this company has kept you on.
discombobulated

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Yeah, he is a real *dicc*... He's related to my husband's ex's family, and if you knew them, you would understand his wonderful mannerisms.. and etc... some people are just cursed that way... bunch of rednecks.
dumbazz

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2011
If I had to deal with white trash all the time I would be a dicc too.
Waldo

Frankfort, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2011
Is he the one that drives like an IDIOT all of the time? On three different occasions, the same driver has tried to push me down Main Street. He acts like he is always behind schedule. I might just brake check him sometime when I am alone. I need a new vehicle anyway. It will be a shame to see that nice new bus damaged though.

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe

#5 Jul 28, 2011
Mr Trego has been retired for over four months now. And if the dipshits drivers in chillicothe would drive like they had any sense. Bus drivers wouldn't be playing catch up all the time. You don't want a five ton bus running you down idiot.
Lydia

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2011
I know Greg when i was in school and he was a nice guy at the time my father had caner and didnt know how long he was going to live but Greg was like my father was like a father to afew of us that i went to school with and never treated anyone bad that i ever seen of never in my opion he was a very nice , fuuny person , but never mean to anyone . Greg in case you have seen this crap i want too say thanks for being like a father to me and yes i got rid of my exhusband finally .
Waldo

Frankfort, OH

#7 Jul 28, 2011
badboy1959 wrote:
Mr Trego has been retired for over four months now. And if the dipshits drivers in chillicothe would drive like they had any sense. Bus drivers wouldn't be playing catch up all the time. You don't want a five ton bus running you down idiot.
Good to know that my IDIOT bus driver is still working. If any Chillicothe Bus driver cannot maintain their schedule, they need to be FIRED. As far as being run over by a five ton bus, slow the bus down, let him get real (too) close and check his reflexes. The impact will be mild. A failure to maintain assured clear distance will do wonders for his bus driver's license. On the bright side, parks and recreation needs more employees.

Chillicothe

#8 Jul 28, 2011
Waldo wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know that my IDIOT bus driver is still working. If any Chillicothe Bus driver cannot maintain their schedule, they need to be FIRED. As far as being run over by a five ton bus, slow the bus down, let him get real (too) close and check his reflexes. The impact will be mild. A failure to maintain assured clear distance will do wonders for his bus driver's license. On the bright side, parks and recreation needs more employees.
The majority of accidents are from idiots like you that think a bus can stop on a dime. And it's called a CDL. Commercial Drivers License. Something I am sure you will never have.

Chillicothe

#9 Jul 28, 2011
Waldo wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know that my IDIOT bus driver is still working. If any Chillicothe Bus driver cannot maintain their schedule, they need to be FIRED. As far as being run over by a five ton bus, slow the bus down, let him get real (too) close and check his reflexes. The impact will be mild. A failure to maintain assured clear distance will do wonders for his bus driver's license. On the bright side, parks and recreation needs more employees.
And you need to read before a reply. Greg RETIRED. He does not drive anymore. How stupid are you???

Since: Aug 13

Cambridge, OH

#10 Jul 29, 2011
Sounds like waldo needs a job.
Maybe if you werent trying to collect insurance fraud settlements and actually working, the buses wouldnt run late and everyone would be on time. Typical welfare response. YTG
whaaaaaat??

Findlay, OH

#11 Jul 30, 2011
Waldo wrote:
You need to pay them more as quite a few are not paying thier debts. Jim Francis for one and god only knows how many more are not paying! How often are YOUR drivers drug tested? I believe you would be short some drivers if you popped them for drug test.

Since: Aug 13

Cambridge, OH

#12 Jul 30, 2011
Why dont you get a job and stop relying a man who raises two kids by himself. Maybe hes running short due to buying back to school clothes and food. I know no one else helps him out.

Chillicothe

#13 Jul 30, 2011
Drivers do random drug testing year round dipshit.
Number One

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Aug 7, 2011
Chillicothe city transit system is a complete joke and most of the drivers are a complete joke. Many people have a hard time staying in their seats because they are jerked around so much and slamming on the brakes all the time! COMPLETE JOKE!
NightProwler

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Aug 7, 2011
I agree that some Bus Drivers are crazy drivers but they have to be at times dealing with some of the trash that ride the buses I know one driver who is always on time cares for his riders and helps all he can his Name is Mark and he should be respected as one hell of a person and driver
who cares

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Aug 11, 2011
they need to slow the heck down they fly down the streets like they r in a race

Chillicothe

#17 Aug 13, 2011
They are in a race. With time.
who cares

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Aug 22, 2011
well who cares they need to slow the heck down before they hit someone or hit a kid

Chillicothe

#19 Aug 23, 2011
If a kid gets hit. Tell me why this kids parents let it play in the road???
wow

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2011
omfg how rude a kid could be riding his bike and the way the bus drivers fly they wont have time to stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helen Roper 54 min Jean Genie 57 27
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min xxxrayted 31,104
Kathy B 3 hr Itsme45601 1
is chantelle bryan really a trick and a snitch? 4 hr blah 6
black girl that works at arbys 4 hr please tell 4
Moore lawsuit 5 hr Taxed 57
Amanda blazer (Mar '14) 5 hr james 8
who sells their body (May '13) 19 hr Black jeep 33
•••
•••
Chillicothe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••