Brian Hertenstein gross who would wan...

Brian Hertenstein gross who would want him!!!!!!

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Stacy

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Brian Hertenstein gross who would want him lol!!!!!!
tember

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2013
MEE!!!!!!!!!!
Annie

Logan, OH

#3 Mar 2, 2013
His mommy. If he ever has money, everyone wants him. My question is who would want you? Not me. You're to mean.
for real

Lancaster, OH

#4 Mar 3, 2013
wasn't he and his wife both arrested for selling drugs and robbing old men plus stores
Girlysquirrely

Greensburg, PA

#5 Mar 3, 2013
September is messing with Jason Cydrus,then going back to Brian. I'm not gonna put it out there but I know for a fact Jason has something that you can't get rid of. Take it for what it's worth. I'm willing to bet all of massieville has the shit. Cause Jason and Nathan Richardson have it and they get around.
court

Frankfort, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2013
I wonder how many people this will possibly make mad but this is pathetic talking about them yes Brian did do wrong to Shirley butt.... no one can blame them from being back together (Brian&September) they have many many years and babies together if they are grown enough to accept each others past and the wrong then soooooo be it! If they live in their past they will never have a future! I love September yea she's done wrong to me as her whole family and made bad choices but she's learned from them dogging her on a social hater site!!! She's learning and dealing with her karma now let her be kkkkkkkk
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Mar 5, 2013
hell no i wont let it be... la la la di da... they all a bunch of nasty hoe... wait no wait... gotta rephrase that ... they just screw any n everything... yeah ... i will dog her but difference is i wont post nothing i wouldnt straight say to here... there is some more to talk about...
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Mar 5, 2013
by the way i did all i can do... he can lay in the gutter with that trash all he wants... maybe that is his karma...bahaaahaha (YES AS EVIL AS I CAN!!!)
greeneyes13

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Mar 5, 2013
I agree that it's sad to put a couples busines out there for the world to see and judge all parties. But what about the one that was true and honest in the realatoship. I should say marriages I know for a fact that Jason Cydrus is married and is still with his wife while sleeping around. Man up honey! Do u want your life with her or the same tired ol' whores of this town? She too has a right to move on. Be fare to her for once. He is a lier, cheat, and a huge player. So then there is Nate not Nathan dear! Yes they are two peas in a pod they are. Get along great till they start fucking the same girls! hahahahaha So I'm sure ladies if you have already got involved with these two hit up the next halth clinic soon.. Just remember u get what u give and with guys like them u don't get shit u want u get shit u can't get rid of.
Blue eyes28

Evans City, PA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Okay I will say this much. I know Nate,even though we have our differences and believe me we do,he's not a bad guy. I'm not exactly sure what's being said about him or jay,but I can tell you most of it is false. I've never slept with either one and I'll keep it that way,but you people need to stop pointing fingers because just remember,for them to "get around" it takes wh0res like all of you. I don't know the situation with jay and his wife,but there is always 2 sides to the story,with that said you should mind your own business. If you would get off topix and get a job and take care of your little welfare babies there wouldn't be gossip.
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Blue eyes28 wrote:
Okay I will say this much. I know Nate,even though we have our differences and believe me we do,he's not a bad guy. I'm not exactly sure what's being said about him or jay,but I can tell you most of it is false. I've never slept with either one and I'll keep it that way,but you people need to stop pointing fingers because just remember,for them to "get around" it takes wh0res like all of you. I don't know the situation with jay and his wife,but there is always 2 sides to the story,with that said you should mind your own business. If you would get off topix and get a job and take care of your little welfare babies there wouldn't be gossip.
yet there u sit on the same dam page callin people names defending others... i post cause im the party of the statement... give a crap less what others say.. i stand behind what i post... n i post the truth... so since topix is an open free site to post facts, opinions, and anything else ya want ... then i will do just that... so since i am one involved it is my business .. take ur own advice n go on somewhere...by the way just knowing someone doesnt make it ur business either!!!!
Jessica

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
yet there u sit on the same dam page callin people names defending others... i post cause im the party of the statement... give a crap less what others say.. i stand behind what i post... n i post the truth... so since topix is an open free site to post facts, opinions, and anything else ya want ... then i will do just that... so since i am one involved it is my business .. take ur own advice n go on somewhere...by the way just knowing someone doesnt make it ur business either!!!!
If,I were you Shirley I wouldn't want anyone to know,that you was with him,I would be embarrassed nothing to be bragging about!!!!!
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>If,I were you Shirley I wouldn't want anyone to know,that you was with him,I would be embarrassed nothing to be bragging about!!!!!
im as real as real can be... im not ashamed or deny anything ive done or said in my life...to old to play the games n live the bullshit... i take care of me n mine... n trust me doc tomorrow n guarantee it wont be topix u get the results from if they r bad u will straight see it n the gazette cause sh*t just got to real for some b*tches!!!
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Shirley Yount is a jealous nasty ass wannabe. She only wishes she could be half as pretty as September. She wants Seps husband so bad she can hardly stand it. The bitch has trashed talked Sep so bad just to make herself feel better about losing the only decent man she slept with. Shes a loser who wants a married man..move on jealous ass!!!!!!
LMAO

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Apr 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Shirley Yount is a jealous nasty ass wannabe. She only wishes she could be half as pretty as September. She wants Seps husband so bad she can hardly stand it. The bitch has trashed talked Sep so bad just to make herself feel better about losing the only decent man she slept with. Shes a loser who wants a married man..move on jealous ass!!!!!!
YOu totally just hit the nail on the head! Jealousy is so ugly! She needs to worry about her and her own life. Poor girl. She cant see how stupid she acts. Maybe one day she will grow up and come to reality but until then she will continue to be a skanky ass loser!ha
bystander
#18 Apr 9, 2013
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
you must give a crap what others say, you are on here dedending your self-righteous self, so don't say ya don't, missy
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Apr 11, 2013
notice not a one of u low life bitches can say shit to my face can ya... thats what i thought...worthless i swear... so nice of u to sit in ur trailer n snort ur pills n comment on "once again" shit that is absolutely none of ur business... so until u can say it to my face do us all a favor n shut the fuck up... oh n so u know im listed bitch u look it up...
Shirley

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Apr 11, 2013
another thing if i f**king wanted him i would of kept him... no i kicked his @ss to the curb b*tches... like i said u dont know sh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany shanks 20 min ATbff 52
Sarah thomas 1 hr Daym 7
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,498
street walkers 3 hr Packer 56
Scioto woods apartments on western ave (Mar '15) 6 hr Yoursoawesome 17
Ron Lott 12 hr Averageman 72
Charles E Claytor 13 hr barserver_nieghbo... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages