Sickened

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

A sad excuse for a man and a pedophile. Keep any and all children away from him.
shooter

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Which Mark Detty?
Sickened

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

The Mark Detty that lives on Rueb Hill. Dating Kathy. Sick sick sick sick man.
what i know

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

He is a deadbeat dad. I know for a fact he has 3 girls Krystal,Katie,and Michele and Stacey had to raise them alone because he refused to help. He wouldn't pay child support she was constantly having to take him to court. He is also a cheater and hits women and kids. He hit Stacey before but that didn't go so well for him bc she kicked his a##. He is no man in my book.
mij sitruc

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

A ll said is a true fact.
mij sitruc

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

All was sai is a true fact.
Sickened

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

what i know wrote:
He is a deadbeat dad. I know for a fact he has 3 girls Krystal,Katie,and Michele and Stacey had to raise them alone because he refused to help. He wouldn't pay child support she was constantly having to take him to court. He is also a cheater and hits women and kids. He hit Stacey before but that didn't go so well for him bc she kicked his a##. He is no man in my book.
Yes all true in this statement, but he also has another child named Alex yet she asked him years ago to give up all of his parental rights so that her step dad could adopt her and she hasnt spoken to him since. He has messed with little kids for years. Boys and girls and I feel sorry for his current step-daughter how do you think she gets all that she wants?....... Its because he gives her things to keep her quiet. I know this all to be fact and I did call cps but nothing has come out of it. I was there when Kendra told Kathy that Mark was abusing her and Kathy just smacked her in the face!!!! Poor children.
what i know

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Wow what kind of mother is this Kathy? I know he tried to do something to one of Stacey's daughters too. That is a sick man that would do something like that to his own kid.
Stacey

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

what i know wrote:
Who is this? How do I know you?
yup

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Wow that's crazy!!!!
and

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

and he screws around on Kathy too...he tried to get with my sister and she deleted him off facebook...worse thing is hes sick in the head real bad
some one

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Worked with him for yrs but never thought that of him,always knew he was a player ,but he didn't do nothing to me
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

You know the sad part is, that man tried to harass me get me to do things with him when I was 13 years old. And I told one person and that person told everyone, and no one believed me and said I was lying. But then again look at all the shit you guys have said, wonder if I'm still lying. Thanks people for showing everyone I didn't make the shit up .
what i know

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

hmmm wrote:
You know the sad part is, that man tried to harass me get me to do things with him when I was 13 years old. And I told one person and that person told everyone, and no one believed me and said I was lying. But then again look at all the shit you guys have said, wonder if I'm still lying. Thanks people for showing everyone I didn't make the shit up .
I would have believed you then just like I believe you now. Kathy need to open her eyes because allowing this to go on makes her just as bad as mark.
Wow

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

This kinda explains why Katie gave up her kids for a child molester...... I guess she has daddy issues....... Kinda sad...... It doesn't make her behavior right but it does explain why.
what i know

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Wow wrote:
This kinda explains why Katie gave up her kids for a child molester...... I guess she has daddy issues....... Kinda sad...... It doesn't make her behavior right but it does explain why.
She doesn't have daddy issues...she's just a dumb b>tch who obviously doesn't mind f<<king her old man after he does her daughter. She is just as sick as he is!!

Since: Dec 13

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

He is a distant cousin of mine and this is all so shocking!!! I thought he just ripped people off like us. He will never be allowed at my house no longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
buddy rider who is he 11 min wondergirl 1
Hidden heroin leads to felony charges 15 min funnyman 12
Shawnee valley campground 20 min cowface 36
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min trkk drvng retard 29,058
Hair salon run by 23-year-old to open Aug. 1 31 min randy 22
Rhoads farm market circleville ohio 47 min cowface 2
Rachel Straight 59 min Concerned Physician 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••