Drug Activity A Problem On US 23 | Oh...

Drug Activity A Problem On US 23 | Ohio News Network (ONN)

There are 20 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Dec 29, 2010, titled Drug Activity A Problem On US 23 | Ohio News Network (ONN). In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Drug activity has become a problem on US 23. "Might be nothing, might be something," said Ohio Highway Patrol Trooper Benjamin Seabolt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

The Editor

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Wow. This is the most poorly written article I've read in a long time. The paragraph beginning "Certain times of day" makes me cringe, and that's just one example.

Seriously, please consider another line of work. Writing is not your forte.
Frank

Chardon, OH

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Since when is selling drugs"nothing"?Man, the cops must be getting lazy.
WILEY

Frankfort, OH

#3 Dec 30, 2010
How about heading north on 23? Columbus Ohio? panzy arses
garybusey

Port Matilda, PA

#4 Dec 30, 2010
The Editor wrote:
Wow. This is the most poorly written article I've read in a long time. The paragraph beginning "Certain times of day" makes me cringe, and that's just one example.
Seriously, please consider another line of work. Writing is not your forte.
I couldn't agree more. Who writes these articles? Have they even graduated h.s.? I could have done a better job on this story in 7th grade.
IndustrySchills

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2010
I support the fight against drugs. People who advocate the legalization of drugs have never seen what they do to families and children. That Mexican heroin, especially, destroys lives. One month of doing tar heroin and a person is addicted for life with almost no chance of recovery - the success rate at rehab for Mexican heroin is around 2-4%. People who think legalizing pot will solve the drug problem are fools - the drug problem is heroin.
Jennifer Nichols

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 30, 2010
Great job guys. Be safe.
Really

Upland, CA

#7 Dec 30, 2010
Wow - really? Ten pounds of weed? Whew!! Thank God for the Patrol!!

Since: Feb 10

Witness Protection Program

#8 Dec 30, 2010
First of all your an idiot if you drive with drugs in your car, but when you do it with a quantity and the you have no front license plate or you speed or drive reckless to draw attention to yourself then you are just a moron. You deserve to be caught and sent a way.
Tony

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 30, 2010
Really wrote:
Wow - really? Ten pounds of weed? Whew!! Thank God for the Patrol!!
Thats 10 pounds of weed that won't get on the street for kids to get ahold of you MORON !!!!!!
Hope for Ohio

Dublin, OH

#10 Dec 30, 2010
I am not that familiar with all the drugs but I know that the war on drugs for 40 years doesn't seem to be working.
Some people do need prescription narcotics, the abuse causes seniors and those with injuries alot of problems. We have spent billions of dollars and still people want to do illegal drugs. What I read about Mexican heroin is terrible, maybe we should put them in hospice and give them all they want.
Kant spel

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 1, 2011
Legalize that good $$hit!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2011
Raid all that so called "good $hit", get them all - great job =)
bowmanjoel23

Defiance, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2011
are they just now figuring aout ppl run drugs up 23?? they should have gotten the hint 5 years ago when they started calling it "the dope pipeline" of ohio

Location hidden

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Its kinda looking like all the drugs made it safe to Circleville. Look at all the overdose's in this town within the last week. 4 have died that I know of already! I am beginning to wonder if they are letting this go one only because the city believes it is cheaper to let people O.D then jail them and give them rehab?
Tom Tom

Lancaster, OH

#15 Feb 4, 2011
If I were a drug runner, I would buy a GPS and use a different route. Duh

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2011
Tom Tom wrote:
If I were a drug runner, I would buy a GPS and use a different route. Duh
Very good point tom tom but the only problem is the tom tom can not tell you when the drug sniffing dog is coming!
They dont care

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Feb 7, 2011
I know a man that drives cocaine from Franklin County to Scioto County at least twice a month he takes Oxycontin back to Franklin county for distribution. I've turned him in several times both guys actually. They both have prior convictions for narcotics distributin and one is an ex con.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 16, 2011
Then I would try the pipeline.. I know Circleville is Blind
wow

Frankfort, OH

#19 Feb 20, 2011
What a bunch of crap mostly,
And the cops put there pants on 1 leg at a time just like you and i,most are dimmer thin all git out.they could stop it on 23 if they would.but hell they do not even no they have a problem yet how blind are they.

Since: Feb 11

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 23, 2011
to get from chillicothe to columbus. it's not 104 and it's not 23. lol do you kno the secret back way. to avoid the cops. i do!! hahaha.

Joking!!

Perk 30mg and 15mg are going to ruin this state.
fact!!
it's worse than Dog Food = Heroin

fuck what you think. im stating the facts. and the TRUTH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicts who left town 14 min Big B 4
Bethany Rutherford 1 hr Big B 6
loud_moaning from Mellisa Vineys tent? 3 hr Tent Pole 40
josh gossman (Nov '12) 4 hr Done 10
Loser Daren Meddock 5 hr Say what 18
Screen Names That Don't Post Anymore 6 hr cowface 20
Does ANYONE know Bruce Stout 7 hr Headbitch101 10

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance