Sick girls getting trains pulled on t...

Sick girls getting trains pulled on them!!!!

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

chew chew

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Apr 7, 2012
chew chew cha cha cha cha chew chew cha cha cha chew chew cha cha cha chew chew
Jason

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 8, 2012
I know a few girls that did it nasty b!tchs.
Der Fuehrer

Lancaster, OH

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Out of curiosity...

What about the 2+ dudes who are "crossing swords" as this locomotive is leaving the station? Are they exempt from your disdain?
tbay

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 8, 2012
Der Fuehrer wrote:
Out of curiosity...
What about the 2+ dudes who are "crossing swords" as this locomotive is leaving the station? Are they exempt from your disdain?
hahaha perfect..
babygirl

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Apr 8, 2012
chew chew wrote:
chew chew cha cha cha cha chew chew cha cha cha chew chew cha cha cha chew chew
lol
haha

Potosi, MO

#7 Apr 9, 2012
I don't understand
chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Apr 10, 2012
I know of one and the nasty butt is prego now!!! Peoples been saying she had 7 guys just on new years been with 13 total sence the first of the year!!! Wonder how many STDs are going around just from that!! Cant get no nastyer than that how could someone do that to their body... It would of took her years to figer out who the babys dad is but some dumb dumb thinks hes the father!!! "LMFAO" People are just to stupid theys days...
beth

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Apr 10, 2012
chilli wrote:
I know of one and the nasty butt is prego now!!! Peoples been saying she had 7 guys just on new years been with 13 total sence the first of the year!!! Wonder how many STDs are going around just from that!! Cant get no nastyer than that how could someone do that to their body... It would of took her years to figer out who the babys dad is but some dumb dumb thinks hes the father!!! "LMFAO" People are just to stupid theys days...
I know who your talking about you no that body is worn to the max mine isnt lol anytime.
terrible tierre

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 11, 2012
i think im one of those guys and i was clean after, stop bein h8ers u nasty tramps
Planner

Dublin, OH

#11 Apr 11, 2012
What's a train pulled?
wowzers

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Apr 11, 2012
austinee carey and her friend brandy will let ppl pull trains on them, as long as you give them pills
Planner

Dublin, OH

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Pull a train?
Hellbilly

Lancaster, OH

#14 Apr 11, 2012
irfbh

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Apr 11, 2012
I seen video on one that was pulled on new years its very funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Graham is dead 6 min Gonnagetcha 16
Better get your AR-15 now 13 min joanna50 111
Dan Dagarmo 42 min De ja vue 24
News CCI officer arrested, charged with statutory ra... (Aug '12) 1 hr frankfortoh 118
Crail brooks 1 hr U cant c me 7
Murky murk 1 hr U cant c me 5
Anyone know any of the Newland`s in Chillicothe... (May '13) 1 hr Lol 91
Gonnagetcha 22 hr Hall of Fame 458

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages