Connection between fire on Discovery ...

Connection between fire on Discovery Dr and the shooting on Egypt Pike

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2013
First let me say that the loss of property and the sustained injuries in the fire on Discovery Dr last week are tragic. That being said, I want to point out a key factor that I am not sure anyone is seeing or pursuing.
One of the involved parties in the shooting that took place on Egypt Pike on Friday January 4th , Ricky Detty, is dating Ashley Kutschbach.
The home that was burnt down on Discovery Dr on Wednesday January 2nd was owned/rented/occupied by Nancy and Jerry Kutschbach, the Aunt and Uncle of Ashley Kutschbach.
In this picture from the Chillicothe Gazette you can clearly see 3 gas cans lying on the front lawn of the home that was burnt down..
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/apps/pbcs.d...
Is this coincedence..?? I would like you thoughts on if or not you feel these events are related.
I do not know Ashley, Ricky, or the family, however I was able to do my own leg work to establish this connection. All the information presented here is fact. I do not have a personal vendetta against anyone, I am just tired of the filth and scum in ths town overflowing into our every day lives. And if with this info out there it can somehow help to end some of this bull shit then I am happy. I live near the home that was destroyed in the fire and it saddens me to have to worry about my children every day while playing outside.
Again I would like your thoughts on if or not you feel these 2 incidents are connected.
Hmm

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Just a thought....you may want to leave the investigation up to the fire department/fire Marshall. I can assure you that the fires in this township are being investigated and before you go slandering the name of potentially good people on a gossip site you may want to rethink your credentials. This family lost everything including their family pets, their daughter is a friend of mine. You may think you're helping matters but I can assure you, running your mouth on a site like this is not.
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Forgot to mention that drugs are a suspected cause in the shooting.
Hmm

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Did your professional investigation tell you that drugs were the cause of the fire too??
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Just calling facts what they are. Facts. Seems rather suspicous to me. The loss as I said is tragic indeed, but shit like this is becoming all too frequent. Considering my proximity to both events I have reason to be concerned.

Theres no slander here, a simple observation of facts and a presentation of those facts to the public for their consideration.

As I said I do not know any of the parties involved personally. There is no vendetta, no hidden agenda. I am just done with drug related bullshit taking place in a town where I am trying to raise a family. There is no reason I should have to worry about my children while they play. No one should. I am simply doing what any responsible, concerned citizen should. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but facts are facts.
Hmm

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2013
No, your assumption that you stated that this could be involving drug activity, then specifically stating names, is slander. As I've said, there are people, obviously more qualified than you, investigating this matter. I know this for a fact. I went to school for this. Please for god sake go raise your children and stop runnin your mouth, let these people grieve their loss in peace.
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Now thats the question isn't it..?? Were they invoved with the fire..??
Welllll

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2013
If you don't feel safe raising your children in the area, move. It seems pretty simple to me. But I'd agree with "hmm" you are sitting here saying stuff about these poor people who've lost everything. You should be ashamed of yourself
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Read a little more clearly...
Forgot to mention that drugs are a suspected cause in the shooting.
SHOOTING..NOT FIRE. This is fact as reported by the Chillicothe Gazette
heres a link..

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/apps/pbcs.d...

5th paragraph..
"Lavender indicated Friday that the initial investigation suggested the assault was drug related. However, the investigation is ongoing and multiple pieces of evidence from the scene have been sent for lab analysis. Investigators also are continuing interviews in an effort to clarify information and gather leads."
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Not saying anything about thefamily who lost their home in the fire... agan .. making simle observation and looking for a connection.

Do you condone any of that type of activity in your neighborhood or home..?? Why should I have to move because of a criminal element in my neighborhood. The reponsible thing to do is be actively involved when crime has sprang up near you..not to run away.

I should be ashamed of myelf..?? Hardly. The parties involved should be ashamed for bringing these kind of issues to our towns.
If there is a connection I hope that everyone involved is prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law.
itiswhatitis

Grove City, OH

#11 Jan 9, 2013
I feel both sides here are right. I just hope that the invstigation into the shooting is handled properly.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family that had the fire. Is anyone trying to help them out with clothes or anything..??
Unbelieveable

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 9, 2013
FedupNeighbor wrote:
Not saying anything about thefamily who lost their home in the fire... agan .. making simle observation and looking for a connection.
Do you condone any of that type of activity in your neighborhood or home..?? Why should I have to move because of a criminal element in my neighborhood. The reponsible thing to do is be actively involved when crime has sprang up near you..not to run away.
I should be ashamed of myelf..?? Hardly. The parties involved should be ashamed for bringing these kind of issues to our towns.
If there is a connection I hope that everyone involved is prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law.
Hi, fedup... I've been here almost 13 years, and this small town, no matter what truth you know and state... people always kill the messenger... I know... You didn't slander anyone, just simply stating how fed up you are, with the problems, coming so close to home... You're fine.. just know that there are people who probably don't do what you do, or me,(agreeing with you)...because of how people can "so misconstrude every word you say... it looks and sounds suspicious.. hopefully everything will work out for everyone involved...(((HUGS)))
Unbelieveable

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 9, 2013
itiswhatitis wrote:
I feel both sides here are right. I just hope that the invstigation into the shooting is handled properly.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family that had the fire. Is anyone trying to help them out with clothes or anything..??
I don't have anything to give, strapped myself... however, thanks for your post...
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Unbelieveable wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, fedup... I've been here almost 13 years, and this small town, no matter what truth you know and state... people always kill the messenger... I know... You didn't slander anyone, just simply stating how fed up you are, with the problems, coming so close to home... You're fine.. just know that there are people who probably don't do what you do, or me,(agreeing with you)...because of how people can "so misconstrude every word you say... it looks and sounds suspicious.. hopefully everything will work out for everyone involved...(((HUGS)))
And that is part of the problem. If, as citizens, we would make a stand to say we won't tolerate this shit, work with law enforcement actively and put the pushers, users, supporters and dealers on front street they may get the point that we don't want that kind of activity in our town anymore.
It may not be an immediate help, but we could tear the wall down brick by brick.

Instead people sit idly by and watch the shit happen in their own front yards.
Hmm

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
There is no point in trying to argue with you. As I said, I am involved directly, so I know for a fact this is being investigated. I just think it is really sick and heartless for you to be putting these people's names out there like this. Haven't they been through enough?!?
FedupNeighbor

Grove City, OH

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Well you stand strong for them...support them...amd I hope the investigation results are favorable.
In10sity

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Wow it is pretty sick that people have nothing better to do in this town than run their mouth on topix about a family that has lost everything. So sad.
Karly Kutschbach

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 10, 2013
um guess what that was my house that burned down...and drugs were not the cause! 2 of our dogs were killed and people are on here saying it was drugs! you people make me sick! my cousin ashley is into drugs and i do not associate with her. but the cause of the fire was determined to be wiring in the ceiling! just a little f.y.i to all of you. k thanks.
Karly Kutschbach

Columbus, OH

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Hmm wrote:
Did your professional investigation tell you that drugs were the cause of the fire too??
drugs werent the cause of the fire. i should know it was my house
Hmm

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Karly Kutschbach wrote:
<quoted text>
drugs werent the cause of the fire. i should know it was my house
Karly dear, that was sarcasm directed toward this vigil ante POS running their mouth about your family. They were saying through their little fact finding extravaganza that drugs were a factor in the shooting, I was asking if their "professional investigation" concluded that too. I know drugs weren't the cause of the fire. And I am truly sorry someone feels the new to come and run their trap about it after all you're going through. Stay strong girl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tristen Bates (Jun '13) 10 min Jerrome 17
So is Glatfelter closing? (Jun '15) 31 min Road hammer 83
What's your opinion on the anti-discrimination ... 56 min Tess 19
People in Chillicothe are stupid 56 min hmmm 17
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 1 hr Tess 42
drugs at zane village 1 hr Tess 9
jessica ferguson (Oct '13) 3 hr Real deal 9

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages