First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jesus

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Dec 13, 2012
If anything happens on the 21st. It will be caused by people.

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Dec 13, 2012
chillicotheman wrote:
ive got a bunker i began 10 years ago and build onto it every year
I know that this is probably a joke, but I can't understand this survivalist attitude. If there were a mass die off (nuclear explosion, meteor) and only a relatively small group survive, why would you want to?! Sure, living Mad Max style would be fun for a while, but living in an underground bunker for a long time when everyone else was vaporized sounds like a hell itself.

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#24 Dec 13, 2012
82Angst wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that this is probably a joke, but I can't understand this survivalist attitude. If there were a mass die off (nuclear explosion, meteor) and only a relatively small group survive, why would you want to?! Sure, living Mad Max style would be fun for a while, but living in an underground bunker for a long time when everyone else was vaporized sounds like a hell itself.
Well the women are welcome to use me for breading purposes until we got the population back up ;-)
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Dec 13, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>Well the women are welcome to use me for breading purposes until we got the population back up ;-)
I'm glad that you would make bread for the women. That is very kind of you. But please make sure your wheat supply isn't tainted with radiation first.
Justsaying73

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Dec 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="seriously?"] <quoted text>
I'm glad that you would make bread for the women. That is very kind of you. But please make sure your wheat supply isn't tainted with radiation first.[/QUOTE]
I believe he meant breeding haha
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#27 Dec 13, 2012
Obama may do it sooner.
jesus

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Dec 13, 2012
You would be better off NOT being one of the survivors.
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Dec 13, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
Obama may do it sooner.
You must think he's pretty powerful if you think he can single-handedly cause the apocalypse.
Megadeaf

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Dec 13, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the women are welcome to use me for breading purposes until we got the population back up ;-)
Damn you my friend need help I tell you!
This whole thing where you talk about women and try and hook up on topix is so pathetic!
You my friend are pathetic weather you have money or not nobody gives a fuck really! And further more If I see you trying to hook up on topix then it's open season to roast your ass! Mike Lane seems more like a womanizer than a Casanova just saying!
believing

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Dec 13, 2012
If you know where you are going, why worry about it? When it does come we cant stop it.If you live your life right you wont have to wonder what will happen
Destanie

Jacksonville, NC

#33 Dec 13, 2012
Anyone who believes in the Bible shouldn't worry. It says that no one knows when that day will come, not the angels in heaven, or the son, but only the Father. I highly doubt it will ever be in our lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Moores latest incident 3 min D-runk 16
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 29 min 75 Scorpio 2,027
Ex Chief 1 hr Truth--Hurts 15
SVYL Flag Football League 1 hr Truth--Hurts 7
Tamika Lynch 2 hr H bandits 27
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 31,504
tyler weller who knows anything 3 hr ralph 2
Chillicothe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chillicothe Jobs

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]