Dec 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Is that going to be the end of the world??
chillicothe

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Mar 6, 2012
idk wrote:
Is that going to be the end of the world??
I just read an interesting article about how the mayans didnt use the leap year in their calendar so according to them the date has already past, about 7 months ago
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Mar 7, 2012
That's actually just an Internet myth. Our calendar accounts for leap year because it needs to. The Mayan calendar was more accurate in its measurement of a year, therefore did not need leap year. So their equivalent of the end of their calendar is still approx. December 21, 2012. Although I personally believe you're a paranoid ignoramus if you truly think it will be the end of the world.
zachsmomma

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Mar 7, 2012
they never said that that world would end, people just interpreted that way.
lol

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Lol
jim

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2012
nothing lasts forever if not this mabie the astroid Apothis thats said to come so close on apr. 13 2029 that rolling snake eyes is tuffer. eather way things are going to change soon as it always has and will remain so. think jerasic and new evolution to now and yet further evolution. i mean chubacabra etc. our population is earths desease.

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2012
People has been making predictions when the world was going to end ever since man and nothing has happened yet.

Just think how much money those bottle water companys and ammo companys make off this kind of thing
Der Fuehrer

Lancaster, OH

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Furthermore, they found a new version of the Mayan Calendar, older than any previously found. It spanned like 7000 years, extending well beyond 2012.
jim

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Dec 9, 2012
well chance favors the prepared. be it man, natural desaster, alien or what mankind is in for change. it could even come in the form of government declaired martial law and total chaos that ensues regardless "change is Eminent".
chillicotheman

Lancaster, OH

#10 Dec 9, 2012
ive got a bunker i began 10 years ago and build onto it every year

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 9, 2012
chillicotheman wrote:
A bunker would be a cool thing to have if the world ends or not.

I put alot of thought behind building one myself but then I started thinking what if I was down in that thing and somekind of earth quake would happen.
I dont think I would want to be burried alive.

But I think it would be cool to buy one of those used Brinks trucks and fix the inside up like they used to fix up those vans.
Bullet proof glass and body you would never have to worry about road rage.
Paint it jet black and drive up and down those alleys where the drug dealers are and watch them take off running thinking you was SWAT or something LOL!!!
Der Fuehrer

Lancaster, OH

#12 Dec 9, 2012
chillicotheman wrote:
Where did you say you lived again? >_>
angel1234

United States

#13 Dec 9, 2012
I have read a lot of different articles on december 21 2012. They all say different things, one thing i know for sure is that no one knows what's going to happen that day. Be it a perfectly beautiful sunny day with nothing occurring, or the thought end of the world. No one knows what tomorrow will bring. The best you can do is make an educated guess.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#14 Dec 9, 2012
angel1234 wrote:
I have read a lot of different articles on december 21 2012. They all say different things, one thing i know for sure is that no one knows what's going to happen that day. Be it a perfectly beautiful sunny day with nothing occurring, or the thought end of the world. No one knows what tomorrow will bring. The best you can do is make an educated guess.
And your precisely correct.

I wont even pay attention to that day.

Now the young kids will go out and buy guns and ammo and swords, gas masks etc.
I been there and done that kind of thing when I was a kid and its really kind of fun even though you know in the back of your mind that nothing is really going to happen
jim

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Dec 10, 2012
I am a former united states marine served in the 80s if there is one thing i can say that is true for us all it's "Every pain has its cry, health alone is mute", we live our life with no promise of tomorrow so we take a positive attitude ie (religon belief) and create a positive
state of mind ie (soul spirit) its not if we go, its how we go. chance favores the prepared mind, body, and spirit "to thine own self be true". if not 12-21-12 say today are you prepared?

Since: Aug 12

Canton, OH

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Old Testament, real wrath of God type of stuff. Fire and brimstone raining from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes. Volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together......mass hysteria!

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 10, 2012
I just wonder who's going to burry the last man LOL!!!
duh

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Dec 12, 2012
live life.
Loulou

United States

#20 Dec 12, 2012
I believe that no man can tell when the end will come. I Pray it is not anytime soon. I want to see my kids grow up, go to collage get married and start a family of their own. But if tomarrow never comes they know mom n.dad loves them very much. Peace on earth and goodwill toward men!
Megadeaf

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 12, 2012
I'm pretty sure we will all be dead and gone well before the world is actually to the ending point. I believe earth will in fact be tortured to the point all life is gone and it will regenerate at some point. And some point it will become part of the sun. So guess you lay back and watch the world burn baby!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carfentanil ! 59 min Roar 8
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 1 hr Common-Senses 49
Linda Benson 2 hr 40ish 7
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 2 hr 40ish 4,626
Mason Lowery, what's he about? 2 hr Yup 6
jessica ferguson (Oct '13) 3 hr the truth 10
Kathy Dunn Quin Dunn Janae Carroll (Sep '15) 3 hr the truth 7

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance