Scott Barker

Since: Jul 12

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2012
I love how hes like 40 years old,and finds the need to "tattle" on everyone when hes being busted out on his own f*uck ups.... You my tiny d*ck friend (and I mean extremely tiny) are just the drug addict you play everyone else too be... You've lied, cheated, and stole to get your own fix I've seen it... You got put in a corner at Kenworth...So what happens? Like 10 f*cking people loose their jobs...You really think Mike Wilbur deserved to loose that job, just so you could say "Oh Kenworth put me on medical leave because I have a drug problem...I SWEAR I NEVER TURNED MIKE IN!!" Your a liar! But I guess Karma's hitting you full force... You were in love with a girl who at the end cringed when you touched her.. Because you might have fooled everyone else but that chick read you...She seen the real you, and YOU KNEW IT...So yet again you resort to the piece of sh*t you are... And get her entire family at war.... HOW? LYING,LYING,LYING... But I heard that chick F*CKED you in the end... How? By f*cking the guy your kids call "Uncle Daniel"...Oh yea remember him? The guy you CALLED HIS FAMILY AND MADE UP A BUNCHA LIES ABOUT! Never forget this my friend...Your a hypicritical, desiteful, lying, piece of sh*t... and all of the said above people... Will have the last laugh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump Nobel Prize 24 min Big_Gay_Al 35
candace gray 31 min Wigga Rich 10
Ebony hookers 35 min Mr_Whitefolks 6
Sandy France 2 hr Tabitha 14
Nate Hammond, paid him in full for a plumbing j... 3 hr SmoothMoveExLax 21
Gregory d & miranda c & big boyyyy 3 hr scumbagcarl 22
Remember the media whining about Obama's Golf? 3 hr AmLeg 9
Knock Knock ... special delivery for Assad 12 hr joanna50 58

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance