life ambulance in chillicothe

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
saints

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2010
here we go again another devorce due to life workers having affairs how many more is going to happen before someone stops all the affairs. beware if u have a spouse works there theyre next
funny

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2010
I have herd from a friend that works there that they say E.M.S. stands for extra marital sex lol
kidding me

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 21, 2010
There is no way I would have life ambulance come and get me.
chevy man

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Dec 22, 2010
I always heard that the manager is a woman and she always sleep with all the workers,maybe thats where i need to get a job.
not all are the same

Frankfort, OH

#5 Dec 24, 2010
funny wrote:
I have herd from a friend that works there that they say E.M.S. stands for extra marital sex lol
Not all persons at that company are that way but I do understand your comments. It seems that this happens at all EMS just handled differently by managers. When the managers do it the staff thinks its ok as well. Not one person will stand up against it so it continues. That is why they have the sexual contract agreement that is signed by employees, even if married. That is almost like the company saying it is fine with them as long as you sign on the dotted line!
saints

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Dec 26, 2010
what does the contract say that they have to sign?its just sad that u cant trust ur spouse or other people works there
california bound

Galloway, OH

#7 Dec 27, 2010
That's the only way you can get a job at life in chillicothe. 2 requirements: half to be married & a valid ems card! You can drink & smoke pot whenever you want& no background check. Your spouse half to screw manager & everyone else there. I think chillicothe life should shut down & be a investagtion.
saints

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Dec 27, 2010
california bound wrote:
That's the only way you can get a job at life in chillicothe. 2 requirements: half to be married & a valid ems card! You can drink & smoke pot whenever you want& no background check. Your spouse half to screw manager & everyone else there. I think chillicothe life should shut down & be a investagtion.
I agree with u a 100%. But they wont do it. I heard alot of people has been complaining but nothing is done.
california bound

Galloway, OH

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Has anyone call Columbus about life in chillicothe or mayor in chillicothe? I don't want life to come & get me or my family. I can imagine how nasty those people are (yuck). Stand up people & get life out of there.
DMD

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 29, 2010
There was a blonde woman came and pick up my mother to take her to her doctor appt. She was very unfriendly and nasty dirty. My mother even said she was nasty with her.
california bound

Galloway, OH

#11 Jan 1, 2011
The blonde woman was probably mad cause her sex with a married man was interrupt. They don't wash their clothes half the time anyway.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2011
Wow I had no idea all this was going on! How in the world are they getting by with it all, there has to be someone over all their heads that will listen
It doesn't sound to professional nor clean
well

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2011
alot of skanky people work there

but there are some good people
Nahnah nahnah

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jan 4, 2011
It doesnt matter much anymore. Since theyve already sold the helicopters, who knows how much longer they will be around. Im sure they will be there in one form or another. The sad thing is that people in southern Ohio put up with employers like this. Able isnt much better and if I was injured I'd probably call Life out of default. Maybe someday a good company will make it in southern Ohio.
the true

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2011
hey all u dumbass people life ambulance is way better then able or any other fucking place in chillicothe. i used to work at this station and this company people that sleep around where normally found at the nasty ass gallpolis station. and most likey if anyone came to get ur family member it was not from the chillicothe station because the station manger lenitta cottrill is very strict about. the cleaness off the squads and the workers i used to work dispatch and wheel chair transport i had to send people home or made them shave when they came to work before because they didnt look like pros which they all are. they are all supplied with BLS equipment and others are ALS trucks and they are the best of the best.
DMD

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 6, 2011
the true u have to be joking right. life is no way better than able. People at able dont sleep around or do drugs like employees at life.Is that y u dont work there anymore is because u got doing those things? And the biggest joke is Lenitta Cottrill she is the one who will sleep with any of them after she done with u then the rest can have u. She knows everything that goes on and do nothing about it. Like I said I dont want life to come after my mom again.The blonde was nasty and unfriendly.so if u think life is best of the best think again
saints

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 6, 2011
lenitta cottrill is no better than the rest of her employees. What a loser. She is know better than the manager at portsmouth.
california bound

Columbus, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2011
Are u kidding me? Life is a good place to work. Yell, I guess so if your married & want a divorce quick. Cottrill, well if u want to keep your job, you better sleep with her. Eventually, you are all used up cause your not working at LIFE any more. Chillicothe is the only place where all the fucking going on. The whole Chillicothe life ambulance place sucks!!!!!!!!!! They will not be call to pick up my family

Since: Feb 11

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Feb 8, 2011
hey all u dumbass people life ambulance is way better then able or any other fucking place in chillicothe. i used to work at this station and this company people that sleep around where normally found at the nasty ass gallpolis station. and most likey if anyone came to get ur family

You call yourself the true? I am very interested in who you are exactly because i spent 5 years in that company, four of those years in chilli's station. Now you all want truth? I will give you truth wether good or bad. First of all, as far as the affairs there, not just LIFE has affairs, it is EMS period. Yes there were alot of affairs at LIFE, i am not denying that, but if someone is going to cheat, they will no matter where they work! That said, Lenitta cottril, i know for fact has had sex with employees, incuding the all mighty Doug, who is actually over her. She has spent nights at the station running around in t-shirt and underwear, after getting nails done on company time. I can say there have been MULTIPLE times employees have not only been picked up from the bar in an AMBULANCE , but brought back to the station to sleep it off and sleep WITH whoever came back from the bar with them, and most of the time that was not an employee. SO trucks were tied up to go get drunk EMT's and MEDICS from the bar so they could screw in the station that night! NICE way to run a PROFESSIONAL business Lenitta! Also, Lenitta likes to make 'friends' outside work. As far as the people who work there, their are some GREAT basics and medics that are good at what they do. Julie D -very good, Liberty- very good, Al C.- very good, Larry- very good. Chris S. very good. When you get the ones other than that, you may be screwed lol! I could go on for days. Now, would I call these great EMS personell to get me? No, why? Those ambulances may get cleaned!'true', but dont be a dispatcher or wheelchair driver and claim you know how it works. I KNOW how it works! State comes in and trucks are made to do one of two things,,1, leave town and dont come back til state leaves, or 2, meet halfway to piketon and steal stuff of those trucks to stock the one being inspected! Then switch back. THOSE TRUCKS ARE NOT SUPPLIED ACCORDING TO STATE EVER!!! No heat in winter, no A/C in summer, not all sizes of baggging. I have had a baby on vent going to COLUMBUS who had to be bagged the entire way because the vent did not work, EVERYTIME. It does no good to report, they do not care! I have taken runs for 'pt. ill' which means anything could happen with no AED, I WAS TOLD TAKE THE RUN OR CLOCK OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!! THIS,,, happens all the time. LIFE will have a patient in back on the cot with a wheelchair pt. in the front seat of ambulance and in the cpt. chair, with both wheelchairs in the back rolling around!!!! There was a medic who called in BP, P, TEMP, RESP, and O2 level,,, get to the ER and there is not a stethoscope, BP cuff, Pulse Ox,nothing in the back. It got reported, the girl who reported it was told 'you are picking on the new medic'. That same medic told pt. from group home that had been sexually abused that she was 'a waste of life and her family did not want her', got reported, the girl got put on 'administrative leave'! I could sit here for days and go on but i only have a few words left that it will let me type. I have stories galore, no need to tell all in one day. LIFE IS NOT THE COMPANY YOU WANT TOCALL TO SAVE A LIFE. Mr. Pistole cares more about the money and his AVERY friendship than the company's ethical behavior! Lenitta care more about her va jj than her job! IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME THAT THAT COMPANY HAS A HELICOPTER!! More lives are put in danger than saved!! WHEN JOHN ran chilli station, he was not perfect, but it was MUCH better than now. NOW THAT IS T R U E !!!!! There are good people there but the quality can only be as good as the equipment and management, in that, life is screwed!!!

Since: Feb 11

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Feb 8, 2011
hey all u dumbass people life ambulance is way better then able or any other fucking place in chillicothe. i used to work at this station and this company people that sleep around where normally found at the nasty ass gallpolis station. and most likey if anyone came to get ur family

You call yourself the true? I am very interested in who you are exactly because i spent 5 years in that company, four of those years in chilli's station. Now you all want truth? I will give you truth wether good or bad. First of all, as far as the affairs there, not just LIFE has affairs, it is EMS period. Yes there were alot of affairs at LIFE, i am not denying that, but if someone is going to cheat, they will no matter where they work! That said, Lenitta cottril, i know for fact has had sex with employees, incuding the all mighty Doug, who is actually over her. She has spent nights at the station running around in t-shirt and underwear, after getting nails done on company time. I can say there have been MULTIPLE times employees have not only been picked up from the bar in an AMBULANCE , but brought back to the station to sleep it off and sleep WITH whoever came back from the bar with them, and most of the time that was not an employee. SO trucks were tied up to go get drunk EMT's and MEDICS from the bar so they could screw in the station that night! NICE way to run a PROFESSIONAL business Lenitta! Also, Lenitta likes to make 'friends' outside work. As far as the people who work there, their are some GREAT basics and medics that are good at what they do. Julie D -very good, Liberty- very good, Al C.- very good, Larry- very good. Chris S. very good. When you get the ones other than that, you may be screwed lol! I could go on for days. Now, would I call these great EMS personell to get me? No, why? Those ambulances may get cleaned!'true', but dont be a dispatcher or wheelchair driver and claim you know how it works. I KNOW how it works! State comes in and trucks are made to do one of two things,,1, leave town and dont come back til state leaves, or 2, meet halfway to piketon and steal stuff of those trucks to stock the one being inspected! Then switch back. THOSE TRUCKS ARE NOT SUPPLIED ACCORDING TO STATE EVER!!! No heat in winter, no A/C in summer, not all sizes of baggging. I have had a baby on vent going to COLUMBUS who had to be bagged the entire way because the vent did not work, EVERYTIME. It does no good to report, they do not care! I have taken runs for 'pt. ill' which means anything could happen with no AED, I WAS TOLD TAKE THE RUN OR CLOCK OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!! THIS,,, happens all the time. LIFE will have a patient in back on the cot with a wheelchair pt. in the front seat of ambulance and in the cpt. chair, with both wheelchairs in the back rolling around!!!! There was a medic who called in BP, P, TEMP, RESP, and O2 level,,, get to the ER and there is not a stethoscope, BP cuff, Pulse Ox,nothing in the back. It got reported, the girl who reported it was told 'you are picking on the new medic'. That same medic told pt. from group home that had been sexually abused that she was 'a waste of life and her family did not want her', got reported, the girl got put on 'administrative leave'! I could sit here for days and go on but i only have a few words left that it will let me type. I have stories galore, no need to tell all in one day. LIFE IS NOT THE COMPANY YOU WANT TOCALL TO SAVE A LIFE. Mr. Pistole cares more about the money and his AVERY friendship than the company's ethical behavior! Lenitta care more about her va jj than her job! IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME THAT THAT COMPANY HAS A HELICOPTER!! More lives are put in danger than saved!! WHEN JOHN ran chilli station, he was not perfect, but it was MUCH better than now. NOW THAT IS T R U E !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Having Squatch's Baby 30 min Squatch is my friend 19
NEW CONSTRUCTION, Again on Bridge Street. 34 min Diabeetus 62
Ouija board 38 min lol 12
Jon Weaver (Londonderry) 41 min Put out 2
Kenworth? 1 hr Sad 17
Is pgw a good place to work (Oct '15) 1 hr Anon 5
who pulled a train (Jul '16) 4 hr Velvet 22
pretty girls in chillicothe! (Aug '12) 7 hr Black girls are t... 134

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web