Wally

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Jul 30, 2012
sickofthebs wrote:
148 hirn st. Have been calling the police over this for more than 8 months now! But, still nothing! I am sick and tired of it! These people have more traffic than Walmart, how chillicothes finest are overlooking this is beyond me. The woman that lives there lets every crack/ pill dealer in Chillicothe set up shop there as long as they keep her high! The current dealer is called TC a big black boy with a big mouth. They carry on all hours of the night screaming and fighting. The windows are all broken and they just left the glass lay all over the yard and hanging from window frames. All of our neighbors are fed up with the trash and at least two of them other than myself have called the police to report these people! Does anyone have any advice on who else we can call to have something done about this?
Document your calls to the Police, call your city council person, call the Mayor, invite them over to watch what is happening for themselves. Everyone around this house should set up a Video cameras and when you have enough information, start calling the Columbus TV stations. Pass your problem on to everyone else until the problem is gone. Who owns the house? Is the owner living there or is it a rental property? Contact the City Law Director about having legal action taken against the owner. Don't like the answers you are getting? Don't give up, keep calling.
Ice Cream Man

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jul 30, 2012
The condemned looking place on Rose Streer behind the Dairy Queen and behind the hair Salon has been a revolving door of riff raff selling drugs
Jesus Himself

Lancaster, OH

#24 Jul 30, 2012
Water Street RE: Jared Robertson
Fraggott Will and Morphine Grace
Drowning FASTER PUSSYCAT!!!!
someone that knows

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Jul 31, 2012
oh NO GOOBER on Rose St. dont sell no stinking drugs and his brother not a snitch either! LMFAO I hope they all go down! but i dout it ol mommy will step in to save her worthless boys.
anon

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Jul 31, 2012
401 n high st
Druggies suck

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Jul 31, 2012
sickofthebs wrote:
148 hirn st. Have been calling the police over this for more than 8 months now! But, still nothing! I am sick and tired of it! These people have more traffic than Walmart, how chillicothes finest are overlooking this is beyond me. The woman that lives there lets every crack/ pill dealer in Chillicothe set up shop there as long as they keep her high! The current dealer is called TC a big black boy with a big mouth. They carry on all hours of the night screaming and fighting. The windows are all broken and they just left the glass lay all over the yard and hanging from window frames. All of our neighbors are fed up with the trash and at least two of them other than myself have called the police to report these people! Does anyone have any advice on who else we can call to have something done about this?
Take it to the attorney general or your local congressman, but still keep calling police and file a report, take pictures or tape it. Sick and tired of the drug scene in Chillicothe!
pssh

United States

#28 Jul 31, 2012
someone that knows wrote:
oh NO GOOBER on Rose St. dont sell no stinking drugs and his brother not a snitch either! LMFAO I hope they all go down! but i dout it ol mommy will step in to save her worthless boys.

Is your name karen by any chance?
someone that knows

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Aug 1, 2012
why you ask & who are you?
lalala

Garden City, MI

#30 Aug 1, 2012
just do it wrote:
After the police task force (srt) busted house on s mulberry st (duplex) rex keaton fresh out of the pen, riding a bright green bike has set up shop...really ?? Less than 2 weeks later from the bust..rex rides his bike "his harley" that's what the dumb a$$ calls it. Anyway you see him call the police chances are he's has pocket full of drugs
Um have no clue what ur talkin about I live next to the place first bust was after a guy in dayton that was in green county jail at time of the bust then thank got they all moved out then second bust happen rex moved in. they was after chelsey keller and stanley taylor two worthless scumbags since rex moved in neighborhood been blessing that's the facts
Been There

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Aug 1, 2012
Ice Cream Man wrote:
The condemned looking place on Rose Streer behind the Dairy Queen and behind the hair Salon has been a revolving door of riff raff selling drugs
The city PD just raided a house on Rose Street - not sure if it is the same one.
pssh

United States

#32 Aug 1, 2012
someone that knows wrote:
why you ask & who are you?
If this is karen, I used to work with you.
sickofit

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Aug 2, 2012
Rex keeton rides bright green bike..lives s mulberry..the house that got raided a few week back. So now we have him in there...the lamdlord should take some responsibalty for letting this happen again..there are about 9 of us watching and calling the police when we see him, just as we did on the the dealers before..please help us and if you see him call the police he is a felon fresh out of the pen, and word has it he usally is carring what he's dealing.
nightowl

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Aug 2, 2012
Make that 11 me and my wife have seen all of this happen, we will also watch. Our camras are close enough to see the cars and tags..so tired of this crap.
Wonder why

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Aug 2, 2012
sickofit wrote:
Rex keeton rides bright green bike..lives s mulberry..the house that got raided a few week back. So now we have him in there...the lamdlord should take some responsibalty for letting this happen again..there are about 9 of us watching and calling the police when we see him, just as we did on the the dealers before..please help us and if you see him call the police he is a felon fresh out of the pen, and word has it he usally is carring what he's dealing.
What not contact the Mayor or your concil person about having the house declared a public nuisence(sp?)?
Wonder why

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Aug 2, 2012
I'm really impressed with the pressure our new Mayor has placed on the Police Department to crack down on the drug problem. There seems to have been more raids and arrests so far this year than the last four years combined.
Ask

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Aug 2, 2012
Tired of waiting for the police, there overwhelmed I understand..however you (TIB) members get ready 3 on the list.
Tired neighbor

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Aug 2, 2012
Duane Howard and his next door neighbors Debbie and Richard down by the liquor store!
Well

Chillicothe, OH

#39 Aug 3, 2012
444 church st searched and only found parphanilia
Farmgirl

Orange, VA

#41 Aug 3, 2012
whisky wrote:
<quoted text>I think everyone gets the point the address is on here every week if it bothers you that much go knock on the door DingDong!
Apparently they were right! Raided today an arrest made!
If only

Chillicothe, OH

#42 Aug 3, 2012
If only they got found with drugs it would have been worth it. Only misdemeanors ? Theyll never see jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 5 min Gonnagetcha 3,111
Farmer Bob's Daughters Have Issues 14 min Big B 2
glen pierce (Jan '13) 17 min Mamaw05 7
Denise G 33 min momma bear 12
Michelle Alexander Collins 34 min Jodi 11
Santa Claus needs help making his list 48 min joanna50 3
Gays asking supreme court to re start slavery 49 min joanna50 196
Shooting 12/13 in Chillicothe. 23 hr Killroy 29

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web