crystal Turner
love me or hate me

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Who knows of this trifflin ho?
meesha

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I know her. shes the nastiest person I've ever met. How about this..she lives in a tent in her parents back yard. She robs anyone and everyone if she gets the chance. She's good friends with ohh what's her name...??... Nan and she lives a few doors down from crystal. That nan isn't any better. She's a dirty b¡Tch also. Steals her grandsons liquid codeine and has a sticky finger problem also. I heard that she stole over a thousand dollars from her mom and spent every Penny on p thirties. I've seen her outside before and she looks like a needle junkie. And idk who the carrot top looking chick that's there but if youre gonna suck face with men atleast go inside. And youd think you'd do a Lil better in choice than someone who is covered in bumps all over his arms and sh¡T. That would've been a repellent for myself lol.. Ppl dont realize that you're neighbors see these multiple cars coming and going from the front and the back.. Lol youd think with all them kids there you wouldn't push.from you're house but then again when ur an addict your buzz is all that matters. Maybe that explains why they're always together. Junkies.hang with junkies. They all, need a wake up call and need a.chance to see themselves in the mirror bc y'all look sickly.
EWWW

Englewood, CO

#5 Sep 21, 2012
meesha wrote:
I know her. shes the nastiest person I've ever met. How about this..she lives in a tent in her parents back yard. She robs anyone and everyone if she gets the chance. She's good friends with ohh what's her name...??... Nan and she lives a few doors down from crystal. That nan isn't any better. She's a dirty b¡Tch also. Steals her grandsons liquid codeine and has a sticky finger problem also. I heard that she stole over a thousand dollars from her mom and spent every Penny on p thirties. I've seen her outside before and she looks like a needle junkie. And idk who the carrot top looking chick that's there but if youre gonna suck face with men atleast go inside. And youd think you'd do a Lil better in choice than someone who is covered in bumps all over his arms and sh¡T. That would've been a repellent for myself lol.. Ppl dont realize that you're neighbors see these multiple cars coming and going from the front and the back.. Lol youd think with all them kids there you wouldn't push.from you're house but then again when ur an addict your buzz is all that matters. Maybe that explains why they're always together. Junkies.hang with junkies. They all, need a wake up call and need a.chance to see themselves in the mirror bc y'all look sickly.
Omg. Nasty Trick!! Will screw men just to rob them. She will rob anyone including her kids. She got all fkd up one day and had her kids in the vehicle...she wrecked..with the kids..but children services didn't get involved???! I don't do pills but IF I got all fkd up like that and wrecked my kids they would have got me for everything possible. I don't see how addicts get away with that shit. And don't even get me started on how they get everything for free! I didn't realize that she was living in a tent but it don't surprise me.
crystal turner

Venus, TX

#6 Sep 22, 2012
EWWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg. Nasty Trick!! Will screw men just to rob them. She will rob anyone including her kids. She got all fkd up one day and had her kids in the vehicle...she wrecked..with the kids..but children services didn't get involved???! I don't do pills but IF I got all fkd up like that and wrecked my kids they would have got me for everything possible. I don't see how addicts get away with that shit. And don't even get me started on how they get everything for free! I didn't realize that she was living in a tent but it don't surprise me.
Funny how you talk sh!t, Can you prove any of this? Don't think so .. BY THE WAY I WAS IN A CAR WRECK. AND WAS NOT AT FAULT VEIW THE RECORDS......KNOW YOUR FACTS AND HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT....
EWWW

Englewood, CO

#7 Sep 22, 2012
crystal turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you talk sh!t, Can you prove any of this? Don't think so .. BY THE WAY I WAS IN A CAR WRECK. AND WAS NOT AT FAULT VEIW THE RECORDS......KNOW YOUR FACTS AND HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT....
Funny how you can be on the internet when you live in a tent...how exactly does that work u nasty trick!! Everyone knows what ur about you theiving hoe! Gettin high on everyone elses money because your dirty butt can't go get a job!! I don't need evidence of anything..I don't need to defend myself. I'm not the one turning tricks to support my habits!! I can pay for my own food and cigs..Oh yea, and I take care of my kids!!! Can u say that???? No I don't think so. By the way, when you were in the wreck the papers said the mother was under the influence of a substance. Correct?! Not like your going to admit that tho, who would. you are a dirty trick..keep turning ur nasty tricks and slammin the main vein. God only knows how you make money doing that..But I guess there are desperate people everywhere.
chillicothe girl

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2012
Shes been like that all her life i heard her sister is doing go i hope so she was one of the good ones
thecity

Grand Blanc, MI

#10 Nov 1, 2012
i agree with EVERYTHING "EWWW" is stating. Crystal is a dirtybutt b*tch who does screw men just to rob them. And really you live in a tent in you mommas back yard bc she dont even want your trifflin a$$ in her house, whatcha do rob someone for a pc? Cant believe you havent sold it yet like you do everything that belongs to you AND your children. I feel bad for them kids. Children services NEEDS to take them permanately bc they need a CLEAN loving home to live in and not have to see mommy sucking dik to get her fix. Its ashame that people who care and love for there children cant get help when needed bc of dirty trick hos like you sucking up all the assistance just so you can sale your foodstamps. How do you sleep at night knowing what you do everyday. oh my bad thats right bc your so fkd up all the time on only god kows what that your body just shuts down bc of all the poison your shovin in your nose and veins and least of all your dirty seeping oozing drip droppin puss.if you were a neighbor of mine or even remotely close trust and believe you wouldnt live in that tent for very long bc that roach infested tent and garage would be incinerated. oh sorry am i using to big of words for ur illiterate a$$. oopps did it again. keep turning ur tricks and robbing old men bc im waiting for that article to be in the paper where someone done beat ur ass down a blew ur fkn brains out bc trust me aint NOONE gonna miss trash like you. you trifflin trick turning goop dripping stupid ho. Karmas a B*tch and trust me and everyone with just a lil sense knows "whatever goes around will ALWAYS come back around".nighty nite b*tch dont let them bedbugs bite which is odd concidering you live in a TENT... roflmfao!!! pop pop biotch!!
hilarious

South Lyon, MI

#12 Nov 7, 2012
i think its funny how this nasty lil girl thinks shes something special and hot. b!tch only thing hot about you is your nasty breathe. have you ever heard or seen a tooth brush bc girl u needa use one. and soap have u heard of that its that stuff you use in the shower and a shower is the thing in the bathroom that water comes out of. oh i forgot u live in a ent in your mommas back yard. which i find funny that u live in a tent but have roaches OUTSIDE. now tahts pretty gross. you think its cute to go around robbing ppl and stealing sh!t. how do you go thru life thinking drugs are more important than you children. your a low life p.o.s thats never going to amount to a damn thing except a fkn junkie. you dont deserve them babies and they sure the hell dont deserve to have a parent like you. how can you go thru life knowing that you brought poor lil innocent kids into this world just to have a fkd up life bc your always so screwed up that they will never have some what of a normal life bc youve ruined it due to you and ur ol mans drug problem. going around fkn old men then robbing them. and the ppl you hang around im waitin to see ur name in the paper bc someone done BEAT ur azz imma laugh my butt off bc i know karmas a biotch and you can only go so far in life doing what ur doing before it comes back to bite u in the butt and i cant wait to see it in the paper. every chance i get ill be calling on you and children services bc ur azz dont deserve freedom u deserve to rot in hell for what u have done. thats a promise and i stick to my word. then u wanna get all pissy if someone gets over on you but hell look what you do every single day. then when the police comes or gets involved what do you do ... cry like a lil b!tch that u are. u r trifflin nasty and wont be missed when someone decides to run u over bc of the crap youve done. ill go to the funeral of yours just to spit on ur dead rotten corpse. you are trash and less than the dirt under my shoe. you dont deserve to be on this earth you dont even deserve to have a funeral maybe they will just throw ya in the river but then again why dirty up our rivers with ur funk.. i cant wait to see them get ur a$s bc u do not deserve to walk these streets and do what u do bc u r worthless p.o.s whos never gonna amount to a damn thing but trash
thats funny

Van Wert, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
her whole family but the oldest daughter is nasty. I am surprised Brandi aint lost her kids but hell she gives them away..when they get bout 10 she just signs them over to someone else..crystal dont need hers either..none of them bitches care bout their kids and oh my god the lice... come on get rid of it..
haha ft

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Wow i am surprised she wasn't on here sooner. So sad poor bbys.
she locked up

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Apr 27, 2013
She is in dayton tik april 2014 she got busted i feel for her man whats his name hope he sees this and leaves her
Concerned citizen

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Her whole family is NASTY !!!!! They're all drug addicted hoes !!! Lol even the Nasty mom like refuses to wear a bra and tries to fuck every guy in the owl bar just like her dirty a$$ daughters !!!!!!skanky rosscountians!!!! They even tried to get a dude for rape like 10 years or so back and I'm like how the hell u rape a slut ? Lol can u tell me that ????? Yeah crystals parents tried to get a dude but like I said u can't rape a dirty a$$ whore like crystal!!!! It's impossible !!!!! Lol also they keep trying to keep her out of jail after she even robbed them !!!! Are they really retarded ? Well never mind I just answered me own question
ha ha

Garden City, MI

#18 Apr 28, 2013
Who is her man heard he is out and now she is in dayton.locked up. I feel for him the most. Who in the rigbt mind would ever wanna touch that family. Better yet y would any guy even thi k of raping a nasty family.i feel for her kids cause herom has custody.
no one12

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2014
ha ha wrote:
Who is her man heard he is out and now she is in dayton.locked up. I feel for him the most. Who in the rigbt mind would ever wanna touch that family. Better yet y would any guy even thi k of raping a nasty family.i feel for her kids cause herom has custody.
How can somebody run there mouth about any of them when you don't really know them and she has never sucked dick for that matter what kind of puss a** runs there mouth under a fake you must be scared of her or you afraid of her knocking ur teeth out because I know crystal is one bad b**CH I know so keep it really and don't be a puss not to say who u are your probably scared she would giveu a run for ur money
melissa

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Nov 14, 2014
crystal not a bad bitch a nasty bitch i whooped that hoe when i was 16 an she was 22 an her mom got punched to i kno yall remember me hehehe...
crystal turner

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Dec 3, 2014
melissa wrote:
crystal not a bad bitch a nasty bitch i whooped that hoe when i was 16 an she was 22 an her mom got punched to i kno yall remember me hehehe...
Bitch sorry to say you're sadly mistaken But I clearly was locked up when I was 22 b**** so get your facts straight whoever you f***** claim you are. And I know you didnt hit my mom because that bad b**** would have put you to the floor with a one hitter quitter b****.....So keep on dreaming
wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Dec 12, 2014
She is not as tough as she used to be.Thats what drugs do,tear u down.An yea she did loose her kids bc of b.n.e's.also the wreck.she is shamless,dirty,smile in your face while she is robbing you.Dirty person all the way.Anyone with morals will not have shit to do with her.An exactly,people like that knpw their own.
Anonymous

Delaware, OH

#23 Dec 28, 2014
thats funny wrote:
her whole family but the oldest daughter is nasty. I am surprised Brandi aint lost her kids but hell she gives them away..when they get bout 10 she just signs them over to someone else..crystal dont need hers either..none of them bitches care bout their kids and oh my god the lice... come on get rid of it..
Wow didnt even know what topix was about first time being on here and people talking shit. Not going to defend myself to someone who hides behind a screen name.....so please let me know who you are....please dont be scared....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savannah Park 8 min Firehose Dave 8
A brothers Ex 26 min Yumshare 3
Planet Fitness 57 min Squatch is my friend 10
How to keep your man 1 hr FACT 2
Sh*t Talkers 1 hr Whitey Blackman 14
Megan French and Andrea 2 hr Megan French 50
White History Month ??? 2 hr goddamnright 4

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance