First Prev
of 2
Next Last
On good friend

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Nov 2, 2012
Words wrote:
This is why stuff like this happens. Except the few of you standing by his side after all he has done most turn their backs. There is no such thing as loyalty amongst friends anymore. Caring for your fellow man is what help them get through situations like he was in. Not turning your back and bad mouthing. It may not be prevelant here just yet but it will be. Fair weather friends are all that exist. Either you are doing good and they want to be around or you need help and no one wants to help you. Fake ass people in Chillicothe.
I can see what you are saying there I myself am guilty of what you speak of and it isn't something I feel good about not to Drew In particular but I have friends I could have tried to help and did nothing bc I was afraid of being around their destructive behavior only so much you can do before it can mess with your life so it's 50/50
The problem with Drew was he wasn't getting much help from people but he also wasn't trying to help himself and that's the truth say what you want but when someone offers you help and you continually get shit on helping this person bc they don't care if they live or die its difficult so it's a toss up helping people just saying you must want to be helped to except help and get right
adam

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Nov 2, 2012
aint no fairweather friend here...he was my brother
On good friend

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Nov 2, 2012
yep wrote:
he killed himself and its so sad drugs make u do terrible things. prayers 4 the family.
Drugs did get him into his situation but he was detoxing and trying to clean up that Is very hard to do so unless you've ever had withdraws you don't know the pain it causes maybe he had girl problems or something idk but unless you know why don't just say drugs make you do terrible things drugs didn't kill drew. Drew killed Drew period
DC Comic

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Nov 2, 2012
adam wrote:
aint no fairweather friend here...he was my brother
My heart go's out to you Big Dude
Drew was my buddy too
I'll miss him and have missed him since he got locked up hadn't seen him much since he got out I hear he was doing well and then I wake up to a very bad phone call today sad day sad week sad year
Noooo

La Vergne, TN

#26 Nov 2, 2012
I am confused as to what happened to him but am gonna keep it positive on here... I have a fond memory of a brief spin-the-bottle smooch in 7th grade w drew...dude I hate to hear you fell into drugs but at ur core iM sure you were still a good person!! Get off the drugs, anyone who reads this who's on them...life is too short!! Truly
DC Comic

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Nov 2, 2012
Noooo wrote:
I am confused as to what happened to him but am gonna keep it positive on here... I have a fond memory of a brief spin-the-bottle smooch in 7th grade w drew...dude I hate to hear you fell into drugs but at ur core iM sure you were still a good person!! Get off the drugs, anyone who reads this who's on them...life is too short!! Truly
He was in a bad way with life and decided on today to take his own life very sad day everyone drugs no drugs whatever we lost a friend today just pay your respects
Saddened

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Nov 3, 2012
I have known Drew all my life, and I know what a good person he really was. It is terrible what happened and no matter what his past, it is a tragedy. R.I.P Drew, may you be at peace.
tbay

United States

#29 Nov 3, 2012
Very sad to hear a young life gone. Prayers to the family who struggled through this.
lindsey poling

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Nov 3, 2012
you know i get on here and nobody has anything positive to say! who are u to say how drew lived his life or what kind of person he was when you didnt even hang around him! unless you are a few select people that were his friends that actually knew him then u have no room to run your mouth! drew was an amazing person and would do anything for the ones that he loved and cared for! do you think that shit talking on here is going to help any of us get through this? no... if you don't have anything good to say dont say anything at all.. is that what your parents taught you too!! RIP drew I love you baby! i will meet u again someday.. ill carry u with me in my heart forever!
Noooo

La Vergne, TN

#31 Nov 3, 2012
Not everyone had sumthing bad to say...I sure didn't
lindsey poling

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Nov 3, 2012
Noooo wrote:
Not everyone had sumthing bad to say...I sure didn't
i didnt mean everyone.. just the ones shit talking
DC Comic

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Nov 3, 2012
I've read through this thread since he passed away nobody has been saying anything bad really we all know what Drew was up to as of late and I think he needed some serious help I was a very good friend of Drew years back and I'm very sad for everyone who cared for Drew so out of respect please keep the comments about him respectful for his loved ones if not for Drew himself its l the right thing to do be a good person and please do not troll this thread and be mean no reason for that at all and it will be ignored trust me Lindsey you seem to have been close to Drew assuming his gf I'm so sorry this happened he was a tormented soul who hopefully can be at peace now
J-PO

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Nov 3, 2012
Life has a messed up way of changing 1 from good to bad I will always love ya D-PIZZLE and never forget the trio in old goldie. AR we were his bestfriends and we have his true memories.Anything else said should hold no merit to ya cuz it dont to me! Still anyone with nasty shit to say should take a breath and think about Harold Poole and the few of us that truly feel pain from losing our loved one. Goodbye Andrew Poole you will always be in my left tittie AR and I will never forget brother. PO out!
a good friend

United States

#35 Nov 3, 2012
Drew was was an awsome guy he was my brothers best friend so sad even u may b tellin the truth about his past it doesnt matter what he had done my condolence goes out to each an every one of his friends family RIH Drew aka M&M as i always called him...
Lil pinky

United States

#36 Nov 6, 2012
Who cares what everyone says.... Dru was on a different level with everyone. Some for the good and some for the bad. Always been there for me and I will miss him rip Dru

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole withrow 1 hr Lies 3
Jessica Phifer an brett frankel 2 hr Balln 5
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 3 hr texas pete 2,087
Word Association Game (Oct '13) 3 hr _Zoey_ 1,751
preston singleton & courtney kellough (Nov '11) 3 hr courtneyrener00 41
Heather Duncan 4 hr Catching a jack 4
Good Electrical Contractor (Aug '12) 6 hr Zach 7
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web