First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Haha

Chillicothe, OH

#1 May 9, 2013
Knew he was on drugs and finally got caught, you can always tell if a person uses drugs,than he gets caught passed out with his car running than when he gets out the car 2 baggies containing coke falls out and of course he has no idel how that got there,pretty funny!
Wind Fresh

Sardinia, OH

#2 May 9, 2013
He didnt know how the plate of coke got there either!!!! Someone stopped and put the powder up his nose while he took a cat nap lmao
Ben

Toledo, OH

#3 May 9, 2013
My husband is good friend with Ben ever one gets in some kind of trouble ! Ben son you will make it throw this!
Andrea B

Chillicothe, OH

#4 May 9, 2013
Ben wrote:
My husband is good friend with Ben ever one gets in some kind of trouble ! Ben son you will make it throw this!
Sending prayers to you and your kids stay head strong and don't let these haters get u down they obviously don't have anything else better to do
Loni

Logan, OH

#5 May 10, 2013
Can it get much worse? I hope the man can get his life back together. This self induced terror in his life is in his hands. Well, his, his lawyer, the court, his family, his friends, his reputation, and last but not least, his future. May God guide him into making better, life changing choices. May God bless him and his loved ones with strength.

And I don't like druggies at all.
worlds_apart

United States

#6 May 10, 2013
I just feel really bad for his children. He should look to them as his inspiration to get and stay clean.
worlds_apart

United States

#7 May 10, 2013
Ben wrote:
He actually has had trouble in the past...Known him since high school. However, he isn't a bad guy, for sure. We all fall off track sometimes. I wish him and his family the best.
Steve34

Jackson, OH

#8 May 10, 2013
Why have sympathy for this bum? You want a scumbag like him giving your kids coke or heroin? Get real people and look at the big picture. Also, it may have been coming soon anyhow, but, four girls with matching tattoos from his shop got a staph in all their tattoos. A friend told them to get ahold of the health department and report it after going to see a doctor. I went to his shop once, it just looked nasty, and when I spoke to him about a tattoo, he was too high to understand what I wanted. Went to wicked. AND by the way, wicked was much cleaner too. But again, what do you expect from a tattoo shop run by a junkie?
whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#9 May 10, 2013
Are you people freaking crazy?!?!?!This druggie had GUNS AND DRUGS in the car andhe is a FELONE lets not forget that fact!!! he is a loserrrrrrrr!!
Brandy Hatmacher

Wayne, MI

#10 May 12, 2013
I love how people have nothing better to do than want to post shit and try to make themselves feel better... Probably a junkie that lives off Bens tax dollars.... He's not a junkie, he doesn't sell drugs to keep his shop open, HE DOES DAMN GOOD WORK...He's an amazing dad, a good husband and an awesome brother that would give anyone the shirt off his back... So with that being said, get off topix and get a job.. The douche bag that posted this probably sits at home on welfare and sells drugs and is trying to feel better about themselves... have a great day haters
haha

Chillicothe, OH

#11 May 12, 2013
You mean the way that you yourself,and your sister live. Do you still live in Overbrooke and getting food stamps,we all know you and your sister dont work. Jimmys smokin crack these days too,you guys are pretty awesome yourselves.
Jerry

Chillicothe, OH

#12 May 12, 2013
"Probably a junkie that lives off Bens tax dollars."
Or a junkie that is buying drugs from him. Common knowledge he carries a gun. Also the reason a person I know didn't wake him up when they saw him passed out in the parking lot. Don't want to startle a gun toting drug addict. Not worth it to wake him up and get shot when he's incoherent.
Brandy Hatmacher

Streetsboro, OH

#13 May 12, 2013
haha wrote:
You mean the way that you yourself,and your sister live. Do you still live in Overbrooke and getting food stamps,we all know you and your sister dont work. Jimmys smokin crack these days too,you guys are pretty awesome yourselves.

Seems how I haven't went a day without a job in the last 8 years right?? I've never been addicted to any drug and there's a lot of people that can verify that... And so what if I needed help before it was MY tax dollars that paid for the shit anyways... I work TWO full time jobs plus own a business... I have a brand new car and my children have everything they want and need.... And to talk shit about my brother and sister??? The past is the past, we rarely get along but I know that they are both holding full time jobs and are doing very well for themselves... you try and act like you know me and my family but you're too much of a pussy bitch and hide your name... you're awesome
Raine

Waverly, OH

#15 May 12, 2013
I havent gotten tatoos there and never had a problem. I know quite a few people whom have also and they never had a problem. Everyone makes mistakes and i think most people nees to carry guns these days for protection. Im not condoning what he did but no need to talk about his tatoo shop. And by the way i carry a gun everywhere i go
Brandy Hatmacher

Chillicothe, OH

#16 May 12, 2013
Raine wrote:
I havent gotten tatoos there and never had a problem. I know quite a few people whom have also and they never had a problem. Everyone makes mistakes and i think most people nees to carry guns these days for protection. Im not condoning what he did but no need to talk about his tatoo shop. And by the way i carry a gun everywhere i go
Most people do nowa days... People just have nothing better to do than smash people on here... Im not gonna sit here and say what he did was right or wrong... All Im saying is that he's human, he has family that reads this shit... If you don't like him fine, keep it to yourself ya know?? I know a side of Ben that a lot of people dont see... He's family... And Ill argue my point til the end.. Why? Because he's family and I know every single person would do the same exact thing in my shoes..
Raine

Waverly, OH

#17 May 12, 2013
Brandy Hatmacher wrote:
<quoted text>Most people do nowa days... People just have nothing better to do than smash people on here... Im not gonna sit here and say what he did was right or wrong... All Im saying is that he's human, he has family that reads this shit... If you don't like him fine, keep it to yourself ya know?? I know a side of Ben that a lot of people dont see... He's family... And Ill argue my point til the end.. Why? Because he's family and I know every single person would do the same exact thing in my shoes..
I agree with u! If he were my family i would do the same. If other people seen how he is, they would know that he loves his children, in his shop he has a bunch of pics that they made for him. He was very nice to me and when he gets back in the shop, i will continue to get my tatoos there
You have no idea

Chillicothe, OH

#18 May 12, 2013
Raine wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with u! If he were my family i would do the same. If other people seen how he is, they would know that he loves his children, in his shop he has a bunch of pics that they made for him. He was very nice to me and when he gets back in the shop, i will continue to get my tatoos there

amen :)
amberhenness

Chillicothe, OH

#19 May 12, 2013
brandy works and is one hell of a mom....known them for years and can say that if any of you are so damn worried about her life and what she does then why don't you just come out with who you are and get $hit fixed? instead lets talk shit on topix bc we are so f*cking cool. and rattling off some static about food stamps.....lil news for ya, people that you wouldn't even think would ever need help gets it....she defended her family so you want to start on her for needing help bc she was doing it on her own for awhile? that's grounds for any coward bastard on here talkin $hit to suck a fat bag of dicks....brandy, you do what you do...and do it with your head held high bc atleast we know we don't have no shame in who we are i.e. showing our REAL NAMES and don't worry about the smack....they have no idea. smile baby....you got your first topix post :)))))
Brandy Hatmacher

Chillicothe, OH

#20 May 12, 2013
Hahahahahaha... I love you Amber... You could even ask the guy who hates me the most in this world and he would say that Im a wonderful mom that has never been on drugs...be careful, you'll be the next crackhead :)
amberhenness

Chillicothe, OH

#21 May 12, 2013
I love you!!! me being a crackhead is almost like telling someone ice isn't cold....and the same goes for you, I haven't seen your sister in years but you and jimmy have shit straight. and whoever this shithead is really needs to read up on some facts...hell if they know so much maybe they should write a damn book....Chillicothe....smdh... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name a local drug dealer 1 hr Watching 14
chase spencer (Aug '13) 1 hr heather 18
Lazy Gene 3 hr joanna50 25
Savannah at Menards 4 hr all game 100
layken brown 5 hr the greatest 1
Whitney savage and ashley spangler... 8 hr Anton 3
Giovanni's joke 8 hr woo-boy 8
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe Jobs