One Night Stands
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

United States

#42 Nov 9, 2012
Any classy ladies interested in having a one-night stand? If so, I'm hosting a little get together. Meet me at the old abandoned rock quarry. I'll be waiting in the old, beat up "rape van". Please tell noone you're attending.

Sincerely,
Buffalo Bill

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#43 Nov 9, 2012
Thanks 'disgusting'. After typing my last post to Mike I had like an out of body experience after hitting submit. There I sat, raging and defending myself when he was doing a fine enough job making himself a fool. Ah well.

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#44 Nov 9, 2012
TheHorsesMouth wrote:
Any classy ladies interested in having a one-night stand? If so, I'm hosting a little get together. Meet me at the old abandoned rock quarry. I'll be waiting in the old, beat up "rape van". Please tell noone you're attending.
Sincerely,
Buffalo Bill
"I asked what she wanted to do and she said 'Surprise me'. Well Judge, what's a better surprise than waking up gagged and bound in someone's dungeon? She asked for it , so don't for one minute think I'm one of those distasteful uncool criminals"

United States

#45 Nov 9, 2012
Definitely très cool.
disgusted

Lancaster, OH

#46 Nov 12, 2012
82Angst wrote:
Thanks 'disgusting'. After typing my last post to Mike I had like an out of body experience after hitting submit. There I sat, raging and defending myself when he was doing a fine enough job making himself a fool. Ah well.
ha i wanted to argue with him too, trust me.. but hes just too stupid. you blasted him and all of his retorts were completely irrelevant.. i figured theres no point.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#47 Nov 13, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
ha i wanted to argue with him too, trust me.. but hes just too stupid. you blasted him and all of his retorts were completely irrelevant.. i figured theres no point.
No Sense In Arguing With Me Because I Know Who I Am And You Will Lose Everytime.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS YOUR A COUNTRY HICK THAT JUST CANT RELATE TO SOMEONE THAT HAS HIS SMARTS. REALLY!!!

Become A Real Man And Go For And Try To Get The Things You Want In Life!!!

I Know Some Of The Things I Say Sound Way Out In Left Field But After I say Them Most People Will Come To See They Make Sense After They Think About It.

IF ITS WRONG FOR A MAN TO TRY AND MEET A WOMAN THEN I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT!!!
disgusted

Lancaster, OH

#48 Nov 13, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sense In Arguing With Me Because I Know Who I Am And You Will Lose Everytime.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU IS YOUR A COUNTRY HICK THAT JUST CANT RELATE TO SOMEONE THAT HAS HIS SMARTS. REALLY!!!
I Know Some Of The Things I Say Sound Way Out In Left Field But After I say Them Most People Will Come To See They Make Sense After They Think About It.
Again with the irrelevance.. and become a real man?? lol.. I'm a female, hence why I'm completely "disgusted" by your antics.
Newguy

Dublin, OH

#49 Nov 13, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
this is really one of the dumbest things I have ever read!:( smh why aren't you dead yet:(

United States

#50 Nov 13, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd be "you're", Einstein.
Anal Andy

Howell, MI

#51 Nov 13, 2012
I had one night stand, but it was not enough. I had to get a second one to at least hold a lamp and a glass of water. Sometimes I get thirsty when I sleep. Which seems weird because it isn't like I'm really exerting myself. Odd.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#52 Nov 13, 2012
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the irrelevance.. and become a real man?? lol.. I'm a female, hence why I'm completely "disgusted" by your antics.
You mean a female only by definition
Newguy

Dublin, OH

#53 Nov 13, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
I had one night stand, but it was not enough. I had to get a second one to at least hold a lamp and a glass of water. Sometimes I get thirsty when I sleep. Which seems weird because it isn't like I'm really exerting myself. Odd.
lmao!:)
disgusted

Lancaster, OH

#54 Nov 13, 2012
Anal Andy, that was HILARIOUS! Mike, your last retort made no damn sense as usual.

But please continue, I think everyone's having a good time laughing at you. I know I am.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#55 Nov 14, 2012
disgusted wrote:
Anal Andy, that was HILARIOUS! Mike, your last retort made no damn sense as usual.
But please continue, I think everyone's having a good time laughing at you. I know I am.
Well Now Your Getting The Idea!!!!!

Stop Being Such Tight Ass's On here and lighten up.

If old Uncle Craker comes through for me and everything works out like I hope I will bid you all farewell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people in recovery 20 min Poison 12
Jason Thornsberry 1 hr BrokenAngel 8
Kaitlin Landrum 1 hr scumbagcarl 153
Is the bar still under the bridge ? 1 hr joanna50 13
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,626
Cracka Barrel vs Bob Evans 2 hr igor 13
stonecreek dental (May '12) 4 hr QualityWork 10

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages