First Prev
of 3
Next Last
zzzzz

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Oh, yea.... back with ole Tommy...Same day he got out of the pen..Crisp.. More like CRISPY !!!!!!!!!!
Stacey

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Used to be friends with her, until she stole off me. My phone and money out of my vehicle. Really??? I would have gave her cash if she would have asked. So now she has maybe 1 person that will even talk to her. Oh, well. Gotta go. Some people have a house to clean.
overit

Lancaster, OH

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Angie is scum! Jeff was way 2 good 4 her!!!!!!! as far as her being a thief...she sure is I remember when she stole Amanda Millers DIRTY clothes!!!!!lol
keepin it real

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Been dirty, trashy, slutty, and untrustworthy since high school
angies

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Lol
angie crisp

Circleville, OH

#6 Oct 4, 2012
zzzzz wrote:
Oh, yea.... back with ole Tommy...Same day he got out of the pen..Crisp.. More like CRISPY !!!!!!!!!!
,,,obviously you know sht
angie crisp

Circleville, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2012
give me a break b!tches,,,dont hate me cause you aint me
angie crisp

Circleville, OH

#8 Oct 4, 2012
overit wrote:
Angie is scum! Jeff was way 2 good 4 her!!!!!!! as far as her being a thief...she sure is I remember when she stole Amanda Millers DIRTY clothes!!!!!lol
you remember i lie ,,,i wouldnt want amamda millers skank sh!t n if you kn put your name our there
angie crisp

Circleville, OH

#9 Oct 4, 2012
you all wanna talk but wont say it to my face fake ass scared bitches
Jeff

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 4, 2012
overit wrote:
Thanks your right I am to good for her she is scum that don't take shower much. Shes a bum and always will be she will never have nothing.

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2012
angie crisp wrote:
you all wanna talk but wont say it to my face fake ass scared bitches
You speak so elegantly, are you a poet by chance?
Nicole Walker

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Angie knows how nasty she is... What is up with all the stuff she sticks in her hair?? Hide your drugs up there? Find a shower someplace next time you are out bumming off someone.
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Oct 5, 2012
82Angst wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak so elegantly, are you a poet by chance?
Hahaha.
lizzzzzzzz

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Oct 7, 2012
well talk about a match made in heaven . I dont know much about Tommy . but Angie is a nother story she is a lier,theif,slut well Ill only say the good things about her witch is nothing at all she needs to get off the drugs get a job support her self the last place she had she got evicted for non payment and she steals her sons ss check ever month what a mother nothing but a piece of shit
Nicole Walker

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Crispy drahhs... nuf said!
Jeff

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2012
I agree, Nicole. Very crispy drahhs, indeed! Once they actually STUCK to the floorboard of my truck. Had to get out a roof shovel to remove them. Considering the size and how sticky they was.
Katie

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Angie is a DOWN ass bitch and i wish shed see yall on the streets because you guys talk shit on the computer really!? SAY IT TO HER FACE I DARE YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS! Just sayin. Love you Angie! Love Katie cutlip yea heidis sis and russels sis
Nicole Walker

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Down? Yes, down syndrome... ;)
Katie Cutlip

Dallas, TX

#19 Oct 9, 2012
hey Angie dis is Katie cutlip heidis sis,, i wish i could see you on the street so I could go DOWN on you,!and u got any crack i coud get?
Nicole Walker

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Katie Cutlip wrote:
hey Angie dis is Katie cutlip heidis sis,, i wish i could see you on the street so I could go DOWN on you,!and u got any crack i coud get?
She is on 3 locks. Not 2 hard to find if you r serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam "the weed man" thomas 13 min Yall goofy 4
Girls who have went over the Dark Side 26 min Really 39
Amy groves 2 hr Whoknows 2
Ralph Reisinger your guitar has rested long eno... 4 hr Lonesome Dave 7
man called boss 5 hr repley 11
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,588
Save a lots 5 hr Squatch is my friend 10

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance