wow

United States

#362 Mar 8, 2012
What's going in the cage gonna settle? ROLFF
allane

United States

#363 Mar 8, 2012
This is really none of my business neither is it for 80% of the people on here but I am around this family an awful lot so here's my opinion... this family is there for eatchother more than any family I've ever seen. These are family issues just like the rest of the world has. Only difference is somehow they made it on to topix. Majority of what you read on topix is false anyway. Amber I can't day I've never been in your position cause most teenage girls have been! We all think our parents are against us at one point. But I'm telling you it will get better and in the end you will realize you only have your family and lucky you, you have a great one!
AMBER LAMP

Mission, KS

#364 Mar 8, 2012
im sorry but fighting is def not gonna solve anything, whats there to prove this wanst about proving anything, its just showing how immature you are... thats only gonna make the situation bigger.. and im pretty sure i didnt get off subject last time i checked this has turned into everyones situation, if your gonna comment on here and talk shit then your bringing it upon yourself

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#365 Mar 10, 2012
legal wrote:
<quoted text>
An attorney will be shown these posts tomorrow and it will be dealt with the correct way.
So how did it go with the attorney the other day? Are charges being filed, or was this just and empty threat?
Reddog

Chillicothe, MO

#368 Mar 13, 2012
I heard the Drifters are going to patch over the 2nd Brigade
stretchsbmc

Bedford, TX

#369 Mar 13, 2012
Reddog wrote:
I wish they would!!!!
city of chillicothe

Fort Worth, TX

#371 Mar 23, 2012
Stretchsbmc you guys are not good enough for the drifters. You have to have respect for people oh and a brain.
ghostrider

United States

#372 Mar 23, 2012
Word on the street is 2nd retardters wont know what hit him this spring when a group of bikers from Phoenix show up at the spring fling this summer.
lmfao

United States

#373 Mar 23, 2012
You heard Phoenix? I heard Miami, NYC or London they just weren't sure who was going to take time outta their life to come to little Chillicothe Mo.
ghostrider

United States

#374 Mar 23, 2012
Got nothing to do with Chillicothe. Word has it couple of these guys offended some people in AZ and CA. So, they gonna pay a visit to talk it over.
Johnn

United States

#375 Mar 23, 2012
Make sure they pay at the gate first. Bring em ta town. We aint sceered!
why

United States

#376 Apr 29, 2012
Reddog wrote:
what would that benefit the Midwest drifters?
lobo

De Soto, MO

#377 Apr 29, 2012
Clubs are welcome at FORR Spring Fling at the Peanut Barrel this year for a good time. But, it won't do them any good on meeting the SB. SB would rather wait until the gate closed and ride thru the crowd at the stage.
cpa

Kansas City, MO

#378 Apr 29, 2012
lobo wrote:
Clubs are welcome at FORR Spring Fling at the Peanut Barrel this year for a good time. But, it won't do them any good on meeting the SB. SB would rather wait until the gate closed and ride thru the crowd at the stage.
how much money is the forr going to lose this year? Your orgs financial decisions last year were 2nd Grade at best!!!!!
TCOB

Chillicothe, MO

#379 Apr 29, 2012
I have not seen any SB Colors. Why is the SB in hiding? Has the bark of some Big Dogs reached Chillicothe?
Rider

United States

#380 Apr 30, 2012
TCOB wrote:
I have not seen any SB Colors. Why is the SB in hiding? Has the bark of some Big Dogs reached Chillicothe?
I'd say so. I sure haven't seen them out!!!!
vroom

Naperville, IL

#385 May 14, 2012
I wanna join their gang
cherry

United States

#386 May 14, 2012
TCOB wrote:
why are you hiding behind TCOB? Your really taking care of business hiding behind a fake name you coward.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#388 Nov 24, 2012
X2nd

Oberlin, OH

#389 Mar 13, 2014
ELYRIA — Five men have been indicted in connection with a June incident in which a man was attacked at a Grafton Township bar.
Keith Reese, 38, of Elyria; Thomas Marchiano, 53, of Mentor; Rodney Harmon, 41, of Madison; Joseph Iacofano, 44, and Olen Steelman, 36, both of Eastlake, are facing a count each of aggravated riot.
The June 11 assault occurred at the Trading Post Bar, 15478 Route 83.
David Ballachino told deputies that he believed he was attacked in retaliation for switching to a different motorcycle club, according to a Lorain County Sheriff’s Office report.
Reese brought Ballachino out to the patio of the bar to talk, at which time the other four men joined Reese in the assault, the report said.
Ballachino’s girlfriend called the Sheriff’s Office, but the five men left before deputies arrived.
At the time, Ballachino did not wish to pursue charges. However, he contacted the Sheriff’s Office on June 16 and said he had changed his mind, the report said.
The Sheriff’s Office requested that he give them a list of the names involved. Detectives also contacted the Trading Post Bar to get surveillance footage of the incident.
Warrants for the arrest of all five men were issued through the Elyria Municipal Court on July 19 on charges of complicity and aggravated riot, according to court records. The complicity charges were later dropped.
Each man was arrested at a different time.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Witch are all second graders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good News/Bad News 6 hr Family Trust 3
vast realities coexisting (Aug '12) Sat LaDiDa 5
Review: Factory Connection NUM 523 Sat Really 2
Lifeflight Fri Member 9
Chillcothe Goodwill has Closed for Good? Feb 26 Chilli J 16
really good jobs with benefits going begging Feb 24 Donald Simkins 14
CHS Jersey Auction Feb 24 Dadwhocares 6
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web