The 2nd graders motorcycle club

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Interested

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Also it isn't veterans clubs I know of their problems with it's specific veterans and military members all of which I know of being started by non veteran club members
shuthefrontdoor

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 27, 2012
The second brigade is a JOKE! If only they knew how big of a laughing stock they are around here. Just cause you got matching vest and say you stand for something and ride motercylces around together doesn't make you hells angels or anything close haha!
justasking

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Feb 27, 2012
When was the last time the sbmc visited a vetrans home or hospital? When was the last time you honored our local vets in nursing homes. When was the last time you helped a vet as a group or personally?????Isn,t that what your club does nationally? Where can I find this information for the chillicothe group?
LOL

Liberty, MO

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Interested wrote:
Also it isn't veterans clubs I know of their problems with it's specific veterans and military members all of which I know of being started by non veteran club members
You are totally right dumbass! It's not a Veterans club it's a Veterans support club! Get educated then comment!
Innocent Bystander

Liberty, MO

#11 Feb 27, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>This is what I'm getting at, the terrorizing, fighting, drunk riding, blowing posted signs, underage girls!? Sounds to me like the national club wouldn't appreciate any of it?
Who is getting terrorized an what does blowing posted signs mean?

You can go to Rumors any weekend and see several fights and they aren't even around. Is there a difference between drunk riding and drunk driving. I'd say there is more drinking driving going on in this town than any drunk riding.

I noticed several out of state members in town over the weekend so I'd be curious how much trouble got started because of it? Just curious...
justasking

Chillicothe, MO

#13 Feb 27, 2012
I don't think any good citizen cares that you have a mc club that supports vets, but, do you have to do all of this supporting after hours? I am sure there are vets or family members of vets, who would appreciate not hearing mc's reving up until 2-3 am EVERY weekend.Just be respectful.
justasking

Chillicothe, MO

#17 Feb 27, 2012
my group been volenteering and supporting veterans since 1968. I spend time with senior vets and also young veterans and their families. we don,t wear colors or make a fuss about what we do. I respect what other people do to show their support. I just do not understand, if all you do is good, why isn't this community standing behind you????
just curious

Chillicothe, MO

#18 Feb 27, 2012
This town doesn't want to support anyone that does not fit their little group society that all live the same way, go to the same places, and keep their dirty little secrets secret. When you stand up for anything that you beleive in, if they aren't sponsoring it, you are ridiculed, and considered criminal or at least an outcast. The money these guys are raising is done at night and weekends because these guys have JOBS. I would say that enjoy each others company, so they take rides together. See how simple that was? Plus they are actively supporting our vets. Thanks Guys.
Thinking.

Chicago, IL

#22 Feb 27, 2012
Jealousy? Not at all. Look at the pictures you all post for starters. Looks like a bunch of douche bags. No one is jealous because you dress like women, wear kilts, strange hats and multi colored hair. Every one of you act like 17 year old kids when in reality you're middle aged men and women. Act like that for a change. Maybe if your little bike club was ran in a respectable manner it would be more widely respected. Have a nice day.
Wow

Chillicothe, MO

#24 Feb 27, 2012
First off you have no right to put this on here that clearly doesn't involve you and instead of talking all this shit on the "second brigaders" why don't you look what kind of drama your starting by putting this! Obviously you wouldn't put this unless you wanted to get some stuff started! Personaly if I were u and I had a problems with the "second brigaders" then I would go to them about it and not be a COWARD! This is a little childish and for crying out Loud she's 17! Old enough to make her own decisions and this is how rumors get started.. Just because someone hangs out with someone doesnt mean that they are Doing things! Sounds to me like you have enough of your own problems and that you should probably worry about those problemes first!! Thanks
Wow

United States

#26 Feb 27, 2012
Well it's not anyone's business an if Thats how you feel then a lot of things that you do should probably be on here! Wow grow up!
chuckles

Dallas, TX

#28 Feb 27, 2012
Stretch wrote:
<quoted text>
I ride my bike because i like to ride I wear my colors for the support of vets and do fundraisers and there not after hours. So get educated when is last time u done anything to support out country and past and present vets?
So supporting the vets means going out to the bars every night getting wasted fighting making a fool of your self trying to hook up with young girls? I'm sure if a Vietnam vet were to see the the way you acted WHILE WEARING YOUR "COLORS" they would be offended that you claim to stand for them. Its an embarrassment and definitely a joke.
fatman497000

Chillicothe, MO

#29 Feb 28, 2012
god bless all you scooter folks out there. nuff said
justasking

Chillicothe, MO

#30 Feb 28, 2012
Looked at the pictures,once AGAIN I will say I saw nothing to do with the men and women of the United States Armed Forces.I did see our uniform tore to shreads to look loke a kilt....and a bare rear end on a bar. partying for a cause is one thing....SUPPORTING it is another. If a disabled vet in uniform walked in on this type of behavior,would you be Proud of yourself????
Eye Witness

Kansas City, MO

#31 Feb 28, 2012
chuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
So supporting the vets means going out to the bars every night getting wasted fighting making a fool of your self trying to hook up with young girls? I'm sure if a Vietnam vet were to see the the way you acted WHILE WEARING YOUR "COLORS" they would be offended that you claim to stand for them. Its an embarrassment and definitely a joke.
If I recall there were Vietnam Vets in town this past weekend that supported the Second Brigade. I was there and I seen it for my own eyes. So I'm not sure you know much about what your talking about "Chuckles".

It seems to me that there is a lot of animosity between some of the contributors on here. Why don't you all have public sit down and hash things out. That is what adults do. There are 100s of people that fill the local bars each night and weekend. It seems to me that the only finger that gets pointed is at the SBMC. When was the last time this group went out and started a fight anywhere. Key word there is "started".

People typically judge others for things they don't understand.
Wow

Columbia, MO

#32 Feb 28, 2012
I think it's ridiculous tht you get on here and point all these things about the "second brigaders" when there are way bigger issues around town going on! If you want to start pointig out all the bad things, then why Dont you start with yourself! No bodys perfect and atleast they are a supporting group! What do you do in your free time? And everyone likes to go out and have a little fun. Don't tell me that you never go out! This has turned into something that it's not! Do you see any of them hurting anyone or you! I don't think so, so I don't know why you are making such a big deal about them! Obviously you are jealous about something!
justasking

Chillicothe, MO

#33 Feb 28, 2012
I don't think people make a big deal about them THEY make a big deal out of themselves. I agree, people gather in groups and party ALL the time. Do you see them in their uniforms(colors). Wear them with pride and respect. prove the people who question their support wrong.
bubba

Chicago, IL

#34 Feb 28, 2012
I rode with u guys for a while and never once seen u guys do a fund raiser or anything of the sort. All I ever seen u do is go to the bar and get drunk and cause trouble.
bud light

Dallas, TX

#35 Feb 28, 2012
Only fundraiser they ever have is raising money for the thier bar tab!!!
curious

Dallas, TX

#36 Feb 28, 2012
Isn't sportsters begginer bikes? What's the president of the 2nd graders ride? ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David McCoy Tue OleChilliChick 1
BandE Bob & Johnnn May 19 Juny 1
After 18 years, here is the Mormon update on Ch... May 19 username 4
Captain Spam's Rules for Happy Reading (Sep '11) May 18 Johnn 69
Who is all the wh ores in town May 14 Who aint 6
Conrad Murray Found Guilty (Nov '11) May 11 Johnn 4
Charley Rooker May 10 Uncle Pervy 2

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages