ForumPoliceReorg anized

Chillicothe, MO

#3453 Feb 3, 2013
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. He would rather wait for the new trial in Cameron than be in county jail.
In prison he had a job working in the maintainence department and was afforded considerable freedom there. In the summer, he ran the mower cutting grass, both inside and outside the fence. He liked working on the equipment which helped to pass the time.
Thats the problems with US prisons. If you are in prison for murder you should be locked down and put on a chain gang cleaning dithces on the highway. Most prison inmates are living better than our veterans coming home from war.
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#3455 Feb 17, 2013
And

Chillicothe, MO

#3456 Feb 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
John also stated that Lyndel wanted to break off the partnership and make him partner and that Claude didn't know that, didn't he or didn't he? Am I missunderstanding that also?
Do you have a point or are you just rambling?
Tired

Chillicothe, MO

#3457 Feb 26, 2013
YAAAWWWNNN. Geez this topic is getting old.
lights camera action

Chillicothe, MO

#3458 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>
The cameras will be rolling on this one.
Like they were with Paula Zahn? AWESOME! I cant wait to see that!!!!
Road To Chilicothe

Saint Louis, MO

#3459 Mar 1, 2013
Here of all places is where we discovered that the story of this "Box of Bullets" and the story of the Surgery Bullet were just stories.
Wi Wu Wi

Liberty, MO

#3460 Mar 1, 2013
Road To Chilicothe wrote:
Here of all places is where we discovered that the story of this "Box of Bullets" and the story of the Surgery Bullet were just stories.
You never did provide any solid proof of anything, just ALOT of theories that the people that are desperate to believe that Mark is not guilty believed.

Why are you so obsessed with this case, Dave? What do you have to gain or lose?
Road To Chilicothe

Saint Louis, MO

#3461 Mar 1, 2013
Wi Wu Wi wrote:
<quoted text>
You never did provide any solid proof of anything, just ALOT of theories that the people that are desperate to believe that Mark is not guilty believed.
I thought you guys were buried in the mud or something.

Well you know T, one thing led to another really. I thought I might make a film and then realized no one cares about this case. But then I found I had read so many pages that I started to see how the information from the 95 deposition was just too convenient. But nobody and I mean nobody got this. They are all like aha Deister said this or Deister said that. All this was available from the get go. The dogma was so entrenched into every statement of fact is was impossible to shake. So I pushed on the defense to see that there is a much more plausible theory on why it seemed there were conflicting statements. There weren't.There was no box and the bullet was swapped. So the motion was filed today. And it can never be taken back so I have gotten this done. Now we see what the court says.

We all have probably been in a situation where are parents or teachers didn't believe us. Or their own embarrassment forced them to change a story about something we did that makes them look bad. I empathize with this because of personal experience. People deserve the truth sometimes.

I want to stress that there is nothing personal towards anyone. I am not big on being a judge. I just happened to be the witness at the time. And as I said this part about the evidence is now in front of the judge.
Wi Wu Wi

Liberty, MO

#3462 Mar 1, 2013
Road To Chilicothe wrote:
.There was no box and the bullet was swapped..
And still you have no proof of this, only theories.

Its strange isn't it? You are taking credit for all of this, and yet Ramsey and his followers from Marks FB page stay aways from your Masters FB page and your One Innocent Man page. Why is that? Why are they casting out someone that is on their side? See how they turn on people? This is the ONLY reason they have brought on this Michelle Puckett person, so that she can be the fall guy if they don't win their next trial. Be careful that you are not included as fall guy number 2 Dave. The only thing Ramsey cares about is becoming rich and famous off of this case. Hes already getting rich off of it, because he gets paid if Mark goes back to prison or not. Time will tell how famous he gets, but when history is written about all this someday, your name won't even be a footnote.
Road To Chilicothe

Saint Louis, MO

#3463 Mar 1, 2013
Wi Wu Wi wrote:
<quoted text>
And still you have no proof of this, only theories.
Its strange isn't it? You are taking credit for all of this, and yet Ramsey and his followers from Marks FB page stay aways from your Masters FB page and your One Innocent Man page. Why is that? Why are they casting out someone that is on their side? See how they turn on people? This is the ONLY reason they have brought on this Michelle Puckett person, so that she can be the fall guy if they don't win their next trial. Be careful that you are not included as fall guy number 2 Dave. The only thing Ramsey cares about is becoming rich and famous off of this case. Hes already getting rich off of it, because he gets paid if Mark goes back to prison or not. Time will tell how famous he gets, but when history is written about all this someday, your name won't even be a footnote.
That guy is not Wi wu Wi by the Way

lol you guys need better glasses. Members of The Masters Report include a few of my friends like Amy Tan and Bill Silva and other international players. If this story ever got interesting enough to get famous off of I assure there will be no misunderstandings like you say.
My thoughts

United States

#3466 Mar 2, 2013
Wi Wu Wi wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care if he is so obsessed? Sounds like you are obsessed too. If he was obsessed for your side you wouldn't be complaining. He is intelligent enough to recognize FABRICATED evidence. Third trial needs to represent real evidence not FABRICATED evidence!!

“For the release of Woody!!!!!!”

Since: Feb 11

Coverupcothe

#3467 Mar 2, 2013
Hornet For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because Dave Sale never posts under multiple names.
A wannabe documentary director that is obsessed with a 20 year old murder case seems more pathetic to me.
Or maybe he's just obsessed with Ramsey.
Either way...pathetic.
Heres another one for ya, ENJOY

Wi Wu Wi

Liberty, MO

#3468 Mar 2, 2013
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care if he is so obsessed? Sounds like you are obsessed too.!
Ive posted on here 4 times and now I'm obsessed?

You just don't like it when someone has an opinion thats different than yours.

You can't brainwash everyone in the world you know?
Dave Sale - The Road To c

Saint Louis, MO

#3469 Mar 2, 2013
Jun 5, 2012 is when I started this thread as The Road to Chillicothe Woodworth documentary. You may notice that many of the comments have been deleted as wells as The Road to Chillicothe site being hacked and deleted, twice.

Perhaps some noticed my posts as Mr Clean, Dr Barrels, Sweet, The Purloined letter and more. Most of these posts being on "The box of bullets" "the surgery bullet" and the so called conflicting statements. I am happy to announce that these finding have been taken by the Attorneys to the court as an official challenge to the evidence.

After reading thousands of pages, mostly received from the deffense, discussing them, posting them, consulting with the attorneys and their very astute assistant, interviewing community members and the Sheriff I offered up an alternate theory based on real DOCUMENTS. I have posted these and fought over them and they were called conspiracy theories etc. These conspiracy theories are now in front of a judge !

Even Susan Ryan asked me what is my motivation. Well I thought the name of the thread would be obvious. I am creating a documentary. I am not making a documentary like 48 hours would but a deeper look at the whole picture involving several cases. But there was a dilemma. Unless the evidence I was claiming to be fabricated was challenged, there wcould be no story. It would be just me ranting. A raving lunatic conspiracy film is not something I want to make!

So essentially senough evidence had to be found and put together to make it so blatantly obvious that these new theories had substance that action would have to be taken and I am happy to report it finally has been.

There are several people on this thread that have contributed major discoveries who's name I do not know as names change here. Please pm me and I will be happy to give credit where credit is due. Or better yet join The Masters Report investigation group on fb to keep crackin.

Dave Sale - The Road To Chilicothe
Adam

Liberty, MO

#3470 Mar 2, 2013
Dave Sale - The Road To c wrote:
Jun 5, 2012 is when I started this thread as The Road to Chillicothe Woodworth documentary. You may notice that many of the comments have been deleted as wells as The Road to Chillicothe site being hacked and deleted, twice.
Perhaps some noticed my posts as Mr Clean, Dr Barrels, Sweet, The Purloined letter and more. Most of these posts being on "The box of bullets" "the surgery bullet" and the so called conflicting statements. I am happy to announce that these finding have been taken by the Attorneys to the court as an official challenge to the evidence.
After reading thousands of pages, mostly received from the deffense, discussing them, posting them, consulting with the attorneys and their very astute assistant, interviewing community members and the Sheriff I offered up an alternate theory based on real DOCUMENTS. I have posted these and fought over them and they were called conspiracy theories etc. These conspiracy theories are now in front of a judge !
Even Susan Ryan asked me what is my motivation. Well I thought the name of the thread would be obvious. I am creating a documentary. I am not making a documentary like 48 hours would but a deeper look at the whole picture involving several cases. But there was a dilemma. Unless the evidence I was claiming to be fabricated was challenged, there wcould be no story. It would be just me ranting. A raving lunatic conspiracy film is not something I want to make!
So essentially senough evidence had to be found and put together to make it so blatantly obvious that these new theories had substance that action would have to be taken and I am happy to report it finally has been.
There are several people on this thread that have contributed major discoveries who's name I do not know as names change here. Please pm me and I will be happy to give credit where credit is due. Or better yet join The Masters Report investigation group on fb to keep crackin.
Have you noticed that its Ramsey that it taking credit for all this? I wonder if anyone will remember your name 10 years from now?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3471 Mar 2, 2013
My thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care if he is so obsessed? Sounds like you are obsessed too. If he was obsessed for your side you wouldn't be complaining. He is intelligent enough to recognize FABRICATED evidence. Third trial needs to represent real evidence not FABRICATED evidence!!
Like I've said before, Liz, don't worry...Daddy is still making his money whether Mark is convicted again or not.
I'm sure he'll keep paying your tuition.

Coverupcothe

#3472 Mar 2, 2013
Hornet For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've said before, Liz, don't worry...Daddy is still making his money whether Mark is convicted again or not.
I'm sure he'll keep paying your tuition.
Blah blah blah, you?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3473 Mar 2, 2013
Melvin12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jjq5Rq4sSZcXX
Keep posting those YouTube videos, Melvin. It takes a real genius to post those.
Sorry, Liz. I know it's got to be painful to have that silver spoon in your mouth all the time.

Coverupcothe

#3474 Mar 2, 2013
Hornet For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting those YouTube videos, Melvin. It takes a real genius to post those.
Sorry, Liz. I know it's got to be painful to have that silver spoon in your mouth all the time.
Thanks Adam Heres my genesis

Free Hugs

United States

#3475 Mar 2, 2013
Dave Sale - The Road To c wrote:
Are you going to release this documentary for free or are you just trying to make money off of someone elses misfortune?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
has anyone been hurt or ripped off by randall s... 1 hr Five Oclock Shower 6
Melvin's Jukebox (May '12) Fri Five Oclock Shower 123
Is the local walmart full of cockroaches (Jun '13) Fri Five Oclock Shower 4
Clean up 13203 LIV 232 Fri resident 34
Brent kline provident properties. SLUM LORD!!! Fri Five Oclock Shower 24
What will it take to close Saales? Fri Five Oclock Shower 11
What they don't want you to know... (Aug '13) Jan 21 Five Oclock Shower 14
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?