Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3425 Jan 16, 2013
Kennys follies wrote:
<quoted text>
The State doesn't care about the evidence - it allowed an employee of the victim custody of the bullet & the Woodworth pistol. Neither that gun, nor that bullet will ever be allowed in a trial, since Deister's possession of these items tainted them. When the MO SC noted "chain of custody" in overturning the decision 6-0, they were acknowledging the mockery that Hulshof made of the judicial process by concealing the Deister's handling of this critical evidence.
For all we know, Deister took the Woodworth pistol, shot a round through it & send the gun & THAT bullet to Europe for examination. If ballistics couldn't match the gun in the US (and they didn't, with the gun being returned to the Woodworths), how are American Citizens subjected to the findings of Euros? Makes no sense.
Did Woodworth commit these crimes - unlikely, but we'll never know for certain, as he will never have another day in court. If Woodworth did do it - he spent 20 years in prison, which is an adequate sentence for a 16 y.o., with no prior criminal record; alternatively, if he didn't do it, Deisert screwed literally ruined his life (and some will always look at him as guilty.)
So, you're saying if he did do it then he doesn't need to be in prison for the rest of his life?
Lavonne

Chillicothe, MO

#3426 Jan 17, 2013
Kennys follies wrote:
<quoted text>
The State doesn't care about the evidence - it allowed an employee of the victim custody of the bullet & the Woodworth pistol. Neither that gun, nor that bullet will ever be allowed in a trial, since Deister's possession of these items tainted them. When the MO SC noted "chain of custody" in overturning the decision 6-0, they were acknowledging the mockery that Hulshof made of the judicial process by concealing the Deister's handling of this critical evidence.
For all we know, Deister took the Woodworth pistol, shot a round through it & send the gun & THAT bullet to Europe for examination. If ballistics couldn't match the gun in the US (and they didn't, with the gun being returned to the Woodworths), how are American Citizens subjected to the findings of Euros? Makes no sense.
Did Woodworth commit these crimes - unlikely, but we'll never know for certain, as he will never have another day in court. If Woodworth did do it - he spent 20 years in prison, which is an adequate sentence for a 16 y.o., with no prior criminal record; alternatively, if he didn't do it, Deisert screwed literally ruined his life (and some will always look at him as guilty.)
Explain how you are so certain that he will never have another day in court. The state is seeking a new trial.
Really

Chillicothe, MO

#3427 Jan 17, 2013
Lavonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how you are so certain that he will never have another day in court. The state is seeking a new trial.
Lavonne, maybe you should read the entire article, this is courtesy of KMZU, pay special attention to the last paragraph.

A response to a bail request has been filed in the Mark Woodworth case. Woodworth’s Attorney, Robert Ramsey, filed a motion to set bond last week. The state filed suggestions in opposition to the motion on Wednesday. Ramsey filed his request after the high court vacated Woodworth’s murder conviction on Jan. 8.

Woodworth was suspected of the 1990 shooting death of his neighbor Cathy Robertson. Robertson’s husband, Lyndel was injured in the incident at their rural Chillicothe home. Woodworth was 16 at the time. He was indicted by a grand jury in 1993, convicted two years later, briefly released after a successful appeal and again convicted in 1999. He was sentenced to life in prison.

The State has not officially said whether Woodworth will be tried for a third time.

Read more: http://www.kmzu.com/state-opposes-bail-reques...
RTC

Saint Louis, MO

#3428 Jan 17, 2013
Kennys follies wrote:
<quoted text>
So I heard people realized it was time to actually read the Masters report. Once you read this you start to understand that someone else understands that the community had been under the control of a prosecuting judge. Bobby Long, a paralyzed veteran got twenty years for ten dollars worth
of dope, he knew this as well as many others I am sure. The County Commissioners were indicted for opening Lewis's road. David Bradley of the St Joseph Gazette felt the wrath of Lewis for wanting to who was involved in these Secret Grand Juries he convened.
I had suggested months ago that the only way to beat this was through political pressure.Grass roots.So now there is some cation and I wish them luck. But no one will lift a finger unless they have to. I've seen this so many times. Sad but true/

The AG would prefer I am sure to just drag this on until every one forgets and he gets to look tough on crime. At the expense of Mark Woodworth of course. But also at the expense of the community.
what!!

Belleville, IL

#3429 Jan 20, 2013
Where can master report be found?
Momma

Overland Park, KS

#3430 Jan 20, 2013
The masters report is on marks group page on Facebook. A official copy
Freedom for MW

Kansas City, KS

#3431 Jan 21, 2013
RTC wrote:
<quoted text>
So I heard people realized it was time to actually read the Masters report. Once you read this you start to understand that someone else understands that the community had been under the control of a prosecuting judge. Bobby Long, a paralyzed veteran got twenty years for ten dollars worth
of dope, he knew this as well as many others I am sure. The County Commissioners were indicted for opening Lewis's road. David Bradley of the St Joseph Gazette felt the wrath of Lewis for wanting to who was involved in these Secret Grand Juries he convened.
I had suggested months ago that the only way to beat this was through political pressure.Grass roots.So now there is some cation and I wish them luck. But no one will lift a finger unless they have to. I've seen this so many times. Sad but true/
The AG would prefer I am sure to just drag this on until every one forgets and he gets to look tough on crime. At the expense of Mark Woodworth of course. But also at the expense of the community.
They can drag it on but we will never forget and we only grow stronger the longer he is in prison. More people get T-Shirts and wear them proudly so more and more people will inquire and we the supports of Mark Woodworth keep getting stronger and stronger and stronger which mean more people keep praying all this will end soon for the the whole Woodworth family!
Joel

Chillicothe, MO

#3432 Jan 21, 2013
The S. Court should hand down a decision very soon, and Mark will be out on bond. We know that 5 of the 6 wanted him set free. Mark is very patient, and we should all be too. Mark has a great personality, and he isn't bitter or angry over the cards he was dealt.
We will see him soon.

Since: Jan 13

Union, MO

#3433 Jan 21, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ramsey told me that if there is a new trial he will put Rochelle on the stand. So yes. I probably shouldn't have said this because I would love a new trial.
He also said he would subpoena Jay Nixon who was at the Secret Grand Jury that indicted Mark.
On the gun issue I think Cayton did initially but no one tested later. Not the English outfit.
There would be nothing to test it against now. The surgery bullet is out of the picture. I really doubt it was a single action .22 anyway. But it's unknown.
Remember that Lyndel admitted to a bunch of stealing going on and we know Jim Johnson was charged multiple times so there would be some pissed off farmers out there. They were probably growing pot too. I am sure there is some real motive at the heart of this.
Thanks for responding!

When you say Clayton tested the gun initially/or later, do you mean for the defect? I wonder if anyone did the simpler test of whether it had been fired?
question

Kansas City, MO

#3434 Jan 22, 2013
Does anyone know which one was shot 1st? Mrs Robertson or Mr Robertson?
Getting good

Saint Louis, MO

#3435 Jan 29, 2013
I heard that Ramsey intends to call Jay Nixon to the stand since he was at the secret Grand Juyy that indicted Mark Woodworth.
Mr Clean

Saint Louis, MO

#3436 Jan 29, 2013
Rochelle will be on the stand and so will Deister. Can we reserve seats.
Mr Clean

Saint Louis, MO

#3437 Jan 29, 2013
Witness list.

Jay Nixon
Kenny Hulshof
Kenneth Lewis
Brent Elliot
Terry Deister
Rochelle Robertson
Brandon Thomure
Rachel Smith
David Cosgrove
David Miller
Gary Calvert

Is Donald Rohrbach Deceased?
Mrs Fastenau
Connie Grell
Steve Cox
WOW WOW WOW
and more.....
Citiczen

Saint Louis, MO

#3438 Jan 29, 2013
So Jay Nixon must have approved the money paid to the English ballistics outfit that came and testified in the trial against Woodworth. Wouldn't he have checked to see that the person who said he gave FSS in England the bullet was a hired man for Robertson. I mean he would have checked his credentials and chain of custody right? Otherwise they could have spent all the taxpayers money and had it be revealed that it is Terry Deister's word alone that tells us the bullet they tested was from the surgery and not the one he picked up from the shooting range.
Citiczen

Saint Louis, MO

#3439 Jan 29, 2013
Ought to get good
Mr Clean

Saint Louis, MO

#3440 Jan 29, 2013
Citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#3441 Jan 29, 2013
Right so it is

Witness list.

Jay Nixon
Kenny Hulshof
Kenneth Lewis
Brent Elliot
Terry Deister
Rochelle Robertson
Brandon Thomure
Lyndel Robertson
Jim Johnson
Rachel Smith
David Cosgrove
David Miller
Gary Calvert and

https://www.facebook.com/Mark.Woodworth.TheOn...
Mr Clean

Saint Louis, MO

#3442 Jan 29, 2013
lol yes
Forumpolice for President

United States

#3443 Jan 29, 2013
Mark will go down again. Just more taxpayers money wasted.
Mr Clean

Saint Louis, MO

#3444 Jan 29, 2013
Forumpolice for President wrote:
Mark will go down again. Just more taxpayers money wasted.
The cameras will be rolling on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nursing homes need to keep up? 6 hr Eva Johnston 41
Sidewalk to Nowhere Fri Granny 8 47
the frog & the bank (Dec '09) Fri Johnn 4
Ladies trying to steal married men Nov 20 Smiles 24
dor v steve cox Nov 19 haha 43
Facebook mamas Nov 19 Granny 8 11
Sherriff gets 911 called on him. Nov 19 serious 112
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe People Search