Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3185 Dec 30, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>What is your thoughts on Rochelles. Why do you think she didn't retake hers when asked to, what harm would it have done to? Did she retake it?
Why did Mark fail his polygraph?

Location hidden

#3186 Dec 30, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>What is your thoughts on Rochelles. Why do you think she didn't retake hers when asked to, what harm would it have done to? Did she retake it?
Are you sure they asked her to retake it?
Why

Chillicothe, MO

#3187 Dec 30, 2012
Peace and Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure they asked her to retake it?
Deisters notes- An Investigative Sgt. with the Missouri State Highway Patrol had recontacted Rochelle concerning a second polygraph exam which apparently upset Rochelle to the point that she later deciced not to submit to the test.
Why

Chillicothe, MO

#3188 Dec 30, 2012
In the additional remarks section on Rochelles polygrahp report it states that re-examination has been scheduled for 1-17-91.

Location hidden

#3189 Dec 31, 2012
Peace and Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Mark fail his polygraph?
Why hasn't anyone answered this question yet? I'd like to hear what the great legal minds think about this.

Location hidden

#3190 Dec 31, 2012
Hornet For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hasn't anyone answered this question yet? I'd like to hear what the great legal minds think about this.
Because it won't help their case. It's all black and white to everyone so they try to mix in lies and theories to make other people believe he is innocent.
polygraph

Saint Louis, MO

#3191 Dec 31, 2012
I thought wrote:
Were Godseys own files ever looked at? Not just what he provided to the Attorney General.
The case file has a whole section that looked to me like a case against Claude as if someone in the AG really believed that Claude was responsible. In the polygraph Clemonds said to Mark there are only two scenarios. One - cold blooded murder and two that someone pressured him to do the shootings.

Was it Godsey's idea to play this card? The case was already being handled by the AG's office. July 94 was Marks polygraph.

Richard McFadin needs to be exhumed and questioned. Did he buy into this idea. Was everyone thinking Mark was going to squeal on his dad and he never did?.
I thought

Chillicothe, MO

#3192 Dec 31, 2012
polygraph wrote:
<quoted text>
The case file has a whole section that looked to me like a case against Claude as if someone in the AG really believed that Claude was responsible. In the polygraph Clemonds said to Mark there are only two scenarios. One - cold blooded murder and two that someone pressured him to do the shootings.
Was it Godsey's idea to play this card? The case was already being handled by the AG's office. July 94 was Marks polygraph.
Richard McFadin needs to be exhumed and questioned. Did he buy into this idea. Was everyone thinking Mark was going to squeal on his dad and he never did?.
I thought it interesting that they had another examiner there on hand from Macon Missouri. They never stated his name, only that it was M.W. Platte. Was he a part of the Major Case Squad or have prior knowledge of the case or read reports of it? You already know Clemens had prior knowledge because he gave the other polygraphs didn't he? What was Plattes name?
I thought

Chillicothe, MO

#3193 Dec 31, 2012
I have always wondered who rode with who to St. Joe.

Location hidden

#3194 Dec 31, 2012
Peace and Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it won't help their case. It's all black and white to everyone so they try to mix in lies and theories to make other people believe he is innocent.
Yeah, that must be the reason. They can't come up with an excuse as to why Mark would fail his polygraph. I completely understand that polygraph examinations are not admissible in court, but they seem to place so much emphasis on Rochelle's breathing...
Nick

Saint Louis, MO

#3195 Jan 1, 2013
Hornet For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark didn't flunk anything. It was contrived just like all the other incriminating evidence. The test was a trick facilitated by Mark's disloyal attorney, McFadden, Deister and Calvert to try to force a confession, just like submitting Scott Robertson to a hypnotist was a ruse to make inadmissible his observation that he heard a vehicle start up in the driveway immediately after the shootings. Same with Chris Ruoff. If there was a vehicle (and there's no doubt there was), the shooter was someone other than Mark.

Location hidden

#3196 Jan 1, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>Mark didn't flunk anything. It was contrived just like all the other incriminating evidence. The test was a trick facilitated by Mark's disloyal attorney, McFadden, Deister and Calvert to try to force a confession, just like submitting Scott Robertson to a hypnotist was a ruse to make inadmissible his observation that he heard a vehicle start up in the driveway immediately after the shootings. Same with Chris Ruoff. If there was a vehicle (and there's no doubt there was), the shooter was someone other than Mark.
Oh my god! You are so full of it!
Nick

Saint Louis, MO

#3197 Jan 1, 2013
Peace and Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god! You are so full of it!
The truth hurts, doesn't it. To have your head examined you would require a proctologist.
Former Hornet

Chillicothe, MO

#3198 Jan 1, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>Mark didn't flunk anything. It was contrived just like all the other incriminating evidence. The test was a trick facilitated by Mark's disloyal attorney, McFadden, Deister and Calvert to try to force a confession, just like submitting Scott Robertson to a hypnotist was a ruse to make inadmissible his observation that he heard a vehicle start up in the driveway immediately after the shootings. Same with Chris Ruoff. If there was a vehicle (and there's no doubt there was), the shooter was someone other than Mark.
Give it up.
Joel

Chillicothe, MO

#3199 Jan 1, 2013
Why should he give it up? He is innocent.

Location hidden

#3200 Jan 1, 2013
So, McFaddin, the most sought after and expensive defense attorney in the State of Missouri, a man who prided himself on his record took a dive in Mark's case? Is that what you expect everyone to believe?
Boy, you don't know McFaddin at all, do you?

Location hidden

#3201 Jan 1, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>The truth hurts, doesn't it. To have your head examined you would require a proctologist.
I said YOU are full of it. I didn't say that you are telling the truth so your comment makes no sense whatsoever!
Sweet

Saint Louis, MO

#3202 Jan 1, 2013
Hornet For Life wrote:
So, McFaddin, the most sought after and expensive defense attorney in the State of Missouri, a man who prided himself on his record took a dive in Mark's case? Is that what you expect everyone to believe?
It's McFadin
Do Not Understand

Chillicothe, MO

#3203 Jan 1, 2013
Hornet For Life wrote:
Do you know McFaddin? Can you tell me why he wasn't there with Mark? This was a murder charge, why would he advise this for a client? If he couln't be there on that particular date I'm sure it could have been rescheduled. Just curious.
McFADIN not McFADDEN

Saint Louis, MO

#3204 Jan 1, 2013
Ok now.

Anyone who knew who McFadin was would know that his name is spelled

MCFADIN not McFadden

He was called Gene because his middle name was Eugene.

RICHARD E MCFADIN.

RICHARD E. MCFADIN
Richard E. McFadin, 88, formerly of Kansas City, died May 19, 2012. Graveside: 1 p.m. May 22, Lake Viking Cemetery near Gallatin. Visitation: 1 hour prior to the service at the Lake Viking Church. Arr: McWilliams Funeral Home

His name was mis spelled in the trial one transcripts and other places.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
industrial development south of catfish house (Mar '14) 15 hr Johnn 4
City Hall 16 hr middlemanagementf... 7
The 2nd graders motorcycle club (Feb '12) Thu wow 270
nursing homes need to keep up? Thu Family Trust 101
Piggly wiggly? (Jun '14) Wed Borntowrite 48
Sidewalk to Nowhere Dec 24 here now 53
Brent kline provident properties. SLUM LORD!!! Dec 24 Tom James 22
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web