Woodworth Documentary
Sweet

Saint Louis, MO

#3000 Dec 6, 2012
ForumPolice Reorganized wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you one thing, you have one great imagination. You would be an amazing fictional storyteller.
Why do you think Rochelle asked the police if the residue test still worked if she was wearing gloves?
Any one

Chillicothe, MO

#3001 Dec 6, 2012
Any one think it a little odd how Rochelle went on in an interview about how she invisioned her parents being shot that night? How did she know her mother was shot first. Did someone tell her this. I wouldn't think the authorities would disclose such information. Did I read that interview wrong? Did I misunderstand how she pictuered it happened?

Dale

Chillicothe, MO

#3002 Dec 6, 2012
Her vision was spot on.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#3003 Dec 6, 2012
ForumPolice Reorganized wrote:
<quoted text>
The common sense god gave me? Would this be the same god that gave the preacher at the First Baptist Church the common sense to cheat on his wife? How about the god that gave the now ex-youth pastor at the First Christian Church the common sense to do the same. Apparently, according to his job profile, he loves spendingtime with his family and being a role model to children. How about the god that gave the common sense to the ex-pastor of the United Methodist Church who has been married 3 or 4 times then decided to quit speaking the "word of god" to buy the gas station at Tina Jct? Are these the gods you speak of? LMAO
no those are people/sinners not Gods maybe you just haven't come to know Him yet is why you ask that question.
Countdown

Saint Louis, MO

#3004 Dec 7, 2012
Does anyone think that Gary Calvert having just come off SOLVING the Ray and Faye serial murder case, would one day say gee this is over my head, let’s bring in the great Terry Deister, a man with no homicide experience or any real investigatory experience at all . Does any one think that Lyndel would agree to pay this guy with no track record 30.000 dollars to “find the killer” of his beloved wife?
I would like to know

Chillicothe, MO

#3005 Dec 7, 2012
I have heard comments that Mr. Robertson had either cracked or broken ribs from the bullet, if that is true, wouldn't it be in the medical records that he had cracked or broken ribs/rib? Seems to me it wouldn't much matter if there were no x-rays to look at the bullet because to me it would be common sense that the $25000 bullet could not be in that condition had it done that kind of damage. I just don't see how that's possible. I don't know about anyone else but it absolutely screams at me that that is not the bullet.
Countdown

Saint Louis, MO

#3006 Dec 7, 2012
Lyndel Roberston did know that Gary Calvert falsified the Polygraph result of Claude Woodworth didn't he? That would be insane if he didn't. Is there a possibility that because of Gary Calvert Lyndel thought that Claude was responsible?
Purloined letter

Saint Louis, MO

#3007 Dec 8, 2012
I would like to know wrote:
I have heard comments that Mr. Robertson had either cracked or broken ribs from the bullet, if that is true, wouldn't it be in the medical records that he had cracked or broken ribs/rib? Seems to me it wouldn't much matter if there were no x-rays to look at the bullet because to me it would be common sense that the $25000 bullet could not be in that condition had it done that kind of damage. I just don't see how that's possible. I don't know about anyone else but it absolutely screams at me that that is not the bullet.
And they would have known that prior to doing the surgery. So Calvert was picking the surgery bullet up from the hospital for show, straight to the garbage with it. The whole thing was for show. Don't bore us with that dumb argument of "why would he risk his life?". Because the answer is simple. If they planted a bullet, a "clean" bullet, there was no risk of getting the result they wanted. It maximized the risk reward benefit. There was no other suspect in their sights at this time, They just wanted "evidence" to convict Woodworth. Plain and simple. I think they were surprised that even with a pristine bullet fried into a gel pack they still couldn't get a conclusive match from a 22.
When Deiaster went to England, after the first disappointing report, he must have been winking at Nicklin so hard it gave him a tick. Maybe he just said. "But I know this is the bullet, I fired it myself"

And what about Nicklin in England? He would have known the bullet was phony. He would have known the bullet he received hadn't broken through any bones etc.

Oh by the way it is in the medical records about breaking the bone but the xrays disappeared.

Deister had the Woodworth gun and he "test fired" it. Did he account for those bullets. Of course not. Off to merry ole England with it.

Dr Barrels was the cynical code name of the operation.(From Deisters "Invoice")
I would like to know

Chillicothe, MO

#3008 Dec 8, 2012
Since the operation was a part of a murder investigation, did the state pay for it? Also, why wouldn't copies have been made and filed with the murder investigation files since the operation was a part of the investigation, X-rays and all medical records from all hospitals involved.
I would like to know

Chillicothe, MO

#3009 Dec 8, 2012
Did the hospital take pictures or anything of the bullet?
Purloined letter

Saint Louis, MO

#3010 Dec 8, 2012
Since the operation was a part of a murder investigation, did the state pay for it? Also, why wouldn't copies have been made and filed with the murder investigation files since the operation was a part of the investigation, X-rays and all medical records from all hospitals involved.
I believe the County paid for it. The hospital records are part of the case file but no one seemed to care or notice about the implausibility of the slug being in such good shape after what it went through. "Scotland Yard" came to Chillicothe to testify on a bullet that no one verified. People argued for years about the forensic results but never questioned the origin. The defense actually stipulated chain of custody. It is very sad. Some speculated that they switched the barrels out since everyone had a Ruger 22. Maybe they did but as you picked up on it wouldn't matter because the bullet that went to Forensic Science Services in England could not be the bullet from the surgery. The bullet that went to England is in very good condition. Not a bullet that had ricocheted three times and had actually broken through a bone.

The X Rays are missing which makes sense since they claimed that they saw by the X ray that the bullet was intact. So they needed to eliminate them as they would be proof that the pretense was false and the X rays showed no such thing.
Purloined letter

Saint Louis, MO

#3011 Dec 8, 2012
Did the hospital take pictures or anything of the bullet?
No, or if they did they were confiscated. That is telling too. I know that by 1990 they had invented the camera yet there are no pictures of any of the claimed bullets in this case from their origin (Actual evidence) None. None in the shed and none from the surgery. The only picture is the one from England once it arrived which we just talked about.

A major case squad without a camera seems unlikely so fill in the blanks.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3012 Dec 8, 2012
Of course the hospital didn't take pictures! They were part of this 1,000 person conspiracy to frame Mark...just like everyone else in northern Missouri!
Legs McGee

Chillicothe, MO

#3013 Dec 8, 2012
Purloined letter wrote:
<quoted text>No, or if they did they were confiscated. That is telling too. I know that by 1990 they had invented the camera yet there are no pictures of any of the claimed bullets in this case from their origin (Actual evidence) None. None in the shed and none from the surgery. The only picture is the one from England once it arrived which we just talked about.
A major case squad without a camera seems unlikely so fill in the blanks.
after reading several of your posts, I think you should apply for a job in Hollywood, for CIS or NCIS or a show like that. You're very good at supposition and writing fiction based on what the voices in your head tells you LMAO!!!!!
I would like to know

Chillicothe, MO

#3014 Dec 8, 2012
I would like to read the note that was found in Mrs. Robertsons handwriting that spoke about a restraining order.
I would like to know

Chillicothe, MO

#3015 Dec 8, 2012
What letter is Ms. Cook talking about that Mr. Robertson wrote to Judge Lewis at the time indicating there was no dispute with the family until Mr. Woodworth's arrest?
letter

Chillicothe, MO

#3016 Dec 9, 2012
What was in the letter that Donna Broehard wrote, and who is this Edward David that was mentioned in the first trial?
Purloined letter

Saint Louis, MO

#3017 Dec 9, 2012
What letter is Ms. Cook talking about that Mr. Robertson wrote to Judge Lewis at the time indicating there was no dispute with the family until Mr. Woodworth's arrest?
Perhaps the bond hearing letter where it is written that there were no bad feelings until Claude sought to dissolve the partnership. This letter though signed by Lyndel Robertson is clearly not by his making. This would be in 93.
Purloined letter

Saint Louis, MO

#3018 Dec 9, 2012
letter wrote:
What was in the letter that Donna Broehard wrote, and who is this Edward David that was mentioned in the first trial?
Refresh memory. Is this in pretrial discussions.
Purloined letter

Saint Louis, MO

#3019 Dec 9, 2012
Legs McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
after reading several of your posts, I think you should apply for a job in Hollywood, for CIS or NCIS or a show like that. You're very good at supposition and writing fiction based on what the voices in your head tells you LMAO!!!!!
You guys always post LMAO. Shouldn't you worry that this continued maniacal laughter indicates insanity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.A.C.A. Bikers against child abuse. (Mar '10) Sun Lockshopmom 101
You build it--they will leave--Rumery's folly (Oct '11) Jan 20 Johnn 12
PDV Answers Your Questions (Aug '10) Jan 20 Johnn 6
Need new cops! Jan 18 Chillicothe inbred 8
Leisure Lakes near Trenton Mo, can anyone tell ... (Dec '08) Jan 17 45 Plus Year Lake... 84
Steve Cox is in no condition to serve as Sheriff Jan 17 Tommy boy 33
Perkins Cake and Steak on N. Oak (Sep '10) Jan 13 Johnn 15

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages