Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2650 Oct 18, 2012
Interview wrote:
Still don't see your name posted or your one dollar on the website..... someone call your bluff?
Are you blind? Give me a mailing address and I'll send you a dollar bill. There is no way in hell I'm giving you my debit card info.
Interview

Chillicothe, MO

#2651 Oct 18, 2012
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind? Give me a mailing address and I'll send you a dollar bill. There is no way in hell I'm giving you my debit card info.
I'm not the one you gave your word to. I don't want your money. Go buy a prepaid card and then make your self good for your word to the website. That's easy enough right?

Location hidden

#2652 Oct 18, 2012
Interview wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one you gave your word to. I don't want your money. Go buy a prepaid card and then make your self good for your word to the website. That's easy enough right?
You really expect me to buy a prepaid card to send you a dollar bill? LOL

Give me a mailing address and I'll send you a dollar bill.
Interview

Chillicothe, MO

#2653 Oct 18, 2012
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
You really expect me to buy a prepaid card to send you a dollar bill? LOL
Give me a mailing address and I'll send you a dollar bill.
.Keep side stepping Johnn. You gave your word,no one made you do it but you. You don't have to spend it all in one place, once it is all used, it's invalid. Don't play so dumb.

Location hidden

#2654 Oct 18, 2012
Interview wrote:
<quoted text>.Keep side stepping Johnn. You gave your word,no one made you do it but you. You don't have to spend it all in one place, once it is all used, it's invalid. Don't play so dumb.
ROFLMFAO......LMAO.....LOL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2655 Oct 18, 2012
Again I ask, when is this documentary coming out? And, Mr. Sale, have you made any other documentaries?
Interview

Chillicothe, MO

#2656 Oct 18, 2012
Deisters notes: Calvert informed this person that Rochelle had broken up with Brandon and was dating an older man in Chillicothe who had a daughter one year younger than Rochelle. An Investigative Sgt. with Missouri Highway Patrol had re-contacted Rochelle concerning a second polygraph exam which apparently upset Rochelle to the point where she later decided not to submit to the test. If my memory serves me right, didn't she so say contol her breathing in attempt to alter her polygraph? Why would she do that if she wanted to help find out who killed her mother and shot her father, and on top of that, why would she get upset to be asked to retake one to find that out? Just my thoughts.
Interview

Chillicothe, MO

#2657 Oct 18, 2012
That was from Deisters notes from 7-2-91.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#2658 Oct 18, 2012
forumpolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us how Calvert falsified test results. Sounds like sour grapes, did Calvert put you away?
. Have you not seen the ORIGINAL polygraph results?? I have. In Calvert's report, he conveniently added a damaging answer to a question that was not asked nor reported by the polygraph examiner. You can find copies of these documents on the attorney's website. And no, Gary has never 'put me away'. I actually had respect for the man for helping me out in the past...he kept me out of jail by taking me to my victims and allowed me to apologize and make restitution. Mark was convicted thru prosecutorial misconduct and withheld, exculpatory evidence. I bet you believe Mr. Hulshoff is a man of integrity too... LOL
ZZZ

Saint Louis, MO

#2659 Oct 19, 2012
chilli conservative wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you not seen the ORIGINAL polygraph results?? I have. In Calvert's report, he conveniently added a damaging answer to a question that was not asked nor reported by the polygraph examiner. You can find copies of these documents on the attorney's website.
Unfortunately that document was part of the Road to Chillicothe's discoveries and postings which is no longer available due to constant hacking.
Funny

Collinsville, IL

#2661 Oct 19, 2012
nick wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Peace and Justice for Cathy Robertson website, this judge ruled in their favor in 1997 that the evidence to convict Mark was sufficient. What's the beef now? Have they changed their minds or recalculated their numbers?
The Robertson's timeline also states that the same 7 Supreme Court Judges refused to take up the matter in 2010. It seems to me that they are a liitle scared of the outcome this time. As long as the Judges rule in their favor.....there is no conflict.....but if they don't....then there must me a conflict. Sounds fishy to me.
nick

Collinsville, IL

#2662 Oct 19, 2012
chilli conservative wrote:
<quoted text>. Have you not seen the ORIGINAL polygraph results?? I have. In Calvert's report, he conveniently added a damaging answer to a question that was not asked nor reported by the polygraph examiner. You can find copies of these documents on the attorney's website. And no, Gary has never 'put me away'. I actually had respect for the man for helping me out in the past...he kept me out of jail by taking me to my victims and allowed me to apologize and make restitution. Mark was convicted thru prosecutorial misconduct and withheld, exculpatory evidence. I bet you believe Mr. Hulshoff is a man of integrity too... LOL
It's rather amusing that forum cop and his/her merry band of acolytes steadfastly avoid any discussions about the level of integrity (or lack thereof)displayed throughout this case by Hulshof, Deister or Calvert. I guess it's all just a "nullity"? Can you imagine the howling if these folks had the same thing done to them or their family?

I have a question. What was Brandon doing between midnight and 6:30 AM when he showed up at the Cairns' residence in Chillicothe?

Wouldn't it be great if an independent prosecutor and grand jury were empowered to subpoena some folks in to discuss these issues, with the threat of perjury charges hanging in the air. I'd bet there would be some big-time squealing. I'd bet also that it would be interesting to see the emails and correspondence involving the public relations spin doctor and state personnel throughout this whole thing.
nick

Collinsville, IL

#2664 Oct 19, 2012
forumpolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really speaking of integrity? You have accused Rochelle of killing her mother with zero evidence to support your theory. You support murderers because of money, you have nothing to stand on when you start blabbing about integrity. You dont care about justice, you make money by defending scumballs that I would classify as one step above defense attorney. Integrity? Really?
Although pathetic, you are consistent--avoiding the problems by slinging accusations at someone else. We all know why you won't discuss Hulshof, et al. You can't. Because his conduct is not only unjustifiable, but also has been excoriated by judges all over Missouri. I guess all the judges are in a conspiracy to ruin poor, innocent little Kenny, huh? What a painful and miserable existence you must have.
Road to Chillicothe

Saint Louis, MO

#2667 Oct 19, 2012
On the flip side of things, I have several questions pertaining to Claude's involvement in the bean theft and overall.

Hulshof's purported statement about not thinking that Mark was guilty but hoping he would flush out the real killer which in all reasonableness means Claude Woodworth. What is this about? Had Hulshof bought the Calvert bait? Or is there more to this. If it is not true and Motley et al made it up, why a story that cast doubt towards Claude. And where was Claude in all this. He hired McFadin. He didn't seem to monitor him? Or did he.

I haven't seen or heard a peep from anyone from the Woodworth's about the evidence or observations we found.

So while I am convinced about the fabrication of evidence, there are some serious unanswered questions that pop up. Not to mention the testimony in trial 2 by Claude that he saw that box on the bench.
Bravo

Chillicothe, MO

#2670 Oct 20, 2012
Bravo, Dave keep digging.
Bravo

Chillicothe, MO

#2671 Oct 20, 2012
forumpolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your followers are going to turn on you! I've always said that Claude was involved somewhere in this.
Didn't take them long he's been disowned by the Free Mark Woodworth clan,no bake sales for Dave Sale now

Location hidden

#2672 Oct 20, 2012
The Road to Chillicothe wrote:
<if a story is to be told I 'm not going to leave stuff out to placate a "side".
Its about time you look at both sides.

Location hidden

#2673 Oct 20, 2012
This is from Robert Ramsey on the Free Mark Facebook page:

Rameey posted: It appears that Mr. David Sale (The Road to Chillicothe) has decided that he is no longer a supporter of Mark's cause. Consequently, I have removed him as a member of this facebook group in order to limit any damage he may attempt. I suggest that none of the members of this group contribute to his website in any way.

WOW! Talk about turning your back on someone in a heartbeat!

Location hidden

#2674 Oct 20, 2012
I guess to be a part of the Ramsey Cult, its "You're either with us or you are against us"

You can't have a mind of your own.

Now Dave Sale will know what its like to be attacked like the Robertsons have been.
DUH

Chillicothe, MO

#2675 Oct 20, 2012
"What is wrong with people now days? What made him turn his cheek the other way?"
Comment from the page about Ramsey's comment abt Dave

I can answer that question. It's a thing called a brain,it's between your ears. When used independently it results in your own unique opinion that may and most offten differs from your own opinion. I know this may sound unusual as most Woodworth supporters have lost all ability to use their brains in a logical manner and despite all evidence chose to believe things. What lead to his turning of the cheek may have been he has had all access to records and he smells something rotten in denmark. pun intended

Dave-You see how quickly you go from a godsend to a creep that they all along had doubts about. It's unthinkable you seek the truth. You're a turn coat now and I'd becareful. We all know what happened to the Robertson's after Lyndel had doubts about the partnership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piggly wiggly 3 hr Dennis Savage 20
Corners Being Obstructed (Aug '11) Fri Johnn 9
I'm a topix tard Fri Dead Monkey 1
why is the CPD such sissified cowards Fri Dead Monkey 1
Ladies trying to steal married men Fri Hello again 46
dog park Apr 16 Mom of Dog Lucy 5
Mark dickey (Feb '14) Apr 16 aint no thang 18
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE