Top 10 cheaters in Chilli
fed up

United States

#43 Dec 27, 2010
The levels of maturity you adults show is unbelievable. Seriously? I mean, as if naming those in the community that YOU feel a need to publicly slander is not enough, you sink lower by bickering with yourselves. Your actions only make you seem pig headed. This thread is hurtful to those mentioned. Grow up.
GRANDPA

Hale, MO

#44 Dec 27, 2010
fed up wrote:
The levels of maturity you adults show is unbelievable. Seriously? I mean, as if naming those in the community that YOU feel a need to publicly slander is not enough, you sink lower by bickering with yourselves. Your actions only make you seem pig headed. This thread is hurtful to those mentioned. Grow up.
Hows this for mature: "Shut the f*ck up".
my opinion

United States

#45 Dec 29, 2010
I cheated on paper in school long ago!
I cheated on the game the other night with family!
I cheated on my diet and ate some good food!
I cheated on my pet and bought another one!

Cmon... PEOPLE!
oh boy

United States

#46 Dec 29, 2010
my opinion wrote:
I cheated on paper in school long ago!
I cheated on the game the other night with family!
I cheated on my diet and ate some good food!
I cheated on my pet and bought another one!
Cmon... PEOPLE!
Chia-Pet?
Smokey

Chillicothe, MO

#47 Dec 29, 2010
Well, I have only seen where one person posted any names and everyone tactfully just ignored the names mentioned and went on with their usual trash talk. So, my question is...
What the H**l is everyone tripping on? I'd like to have some of it! Lol
Sure, I could list at LEAST 10 people off the top of my head without even taking a breath or a second to stop and think about it. I'm not going to though. None of my business!
Take a lesson!
If they're not hurting YOU personally in any way, then leave it alone!
Maybe the person that started the thread is a cheater looking for someone to cheat WITH.
Just my opinion...
justme

Leawood, KS

#48 Jan 8, 2011
I can list several....
but I won't give their full names... and these are both male and female

J.S.
B.Y.
N.K.
R.B.
V.B.
S.C.
P.W.
D.N.

HAVE FUN FIGURING THEM OUT... THEY ARE BUSINESS OWNERS, INSURANCE AGENTS, ELECTED OFFICIALS, BANKERS, STATE EMPLOYEES AND JUST A COUPLE OF SLUTS... LOL
motivation

De Soto, KS

#49 Jan 8, 2011
Again someone with a dull axe to grind.
JustMeToo

Tina, MO

#50 Jan 8, 2011
justme wrote:
I can list several....

J.S.
B.Y.
N.K.
R.B.
V.B.
S.C.
P.W.
D.N.

HAVE FUN FIGURING THEM OUT... THEY ARE BUSINESS OWNERS, INSURANCE AGENTS, ELECTED OFFICIALS, BANKERS, STATE EMPLOYEES AND JUST A COUPLE OF SLUTS... LOL
Come on! Give us a little more hints haha
Call it more BS

United States

#51 Jan 8, 2011
justme wrote:
I can list several....
J.S.
B.Y.
N.K.
R.B.
V.B.
S.C.
P.W.
D.N.
Let's see. All caps, stirring shit, no real facts only half cocked trouble rousing. I wonder who this could be. My bet says she doesn't even know anyone here, let alone anyone's initials. Is that right, Misty? This has your dirty fingerprints all over it.
justme

Leawood, KS

#52 Jan 10, 2011
Oh these are FACTS not gossip. I happen to know all of these people personally and they have either cheated on me or with my (former) spouse or they have confessed their sins to me... I just thought some of you people who have nothing better to do than read this s*** would enjoy trying to figure some of these out :) ENJOY. And my name is not Misty, either!
lmao

Polo, MO

#53 Jan 10, 2011
You have either dated all these people, or your former spouse has dated these people, wow, sounds like you 2 are both sluts to me.
watching from sideline

Chillicothe, MO

#54 Jan 10, 2011
To all who read this post..........
Don't be fooled by 'Just Me' and the entry she posted. Any individual is capable of posting phony, random initials and attempting to entice others to go on a wild goose chase!

In all fairness, Just Me, you are cheating others by pretending to know so much.
wow

United States

#55 Jan 11, 2011
who is misty. and if this is true i figured out who r. b. is.. but will not post on here
ho ho

United States

#56 Jan 11, 2011
I know the B Y
wow

United States

#57 Jan 11, 2011
oh yeah
baby girl

Kansas City, MO

#58 Jan 11, 2011
and i know who "just me" is.... K.M.S ;)
psyco

Chillicothe, MO

#59 Jan 11, 2011
Karen you should really think about your actions.
Crazyness

Dawn, MO

#60 Jan 11, 2011
This is a crazy post....initals of people that are suppose to be cheating, they could be anybody. Get real! I think this cold weather is freezing your brain :)
wow

United States

#61 Jan 11, 2011
Karen your out of your mind for putting people's initials on here! Wtf is your problem?
Jeff Foli

Boonville, MO

#62 Jan 11, 2011
I dont know any myself. Its not a subject I try to involve myself in. There is more to life than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blackwater resturant Sun Blah 2
Traphouse losing buisness Sun Eagles fan 2
Tecumseh the prophet Sat Ricardo montobomb 1
car show (Jun '11) Aug 18 Johnn 8
Would you like to set your own hours and get pa... (Sep '11) Aug 11 Johnn 4
Show Me? (Jun '11) Aug 4 Johnn 3
Legal? (Aug '13) Aug 2 Keep up Princess 13

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance