Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2010
Who are the top 10 cheaters in town??

VRA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Oh dear God! Whoever names names on here should be ashamed of themselves. Please don't get this going people. Rise above it!!!!!!!!!!

“Just Think of Duck Sauce ”

Since: Oct 09

Where the Green Grass Grows

#5 Dec 7, 2010
If this heads south...I swear...
Go to facebook, I am certain you will find more information on whos the top ten cheaters. Just ask, I am sure you will be filled will all kinds of info on there.

VRA

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2010
You just can't do it can you? Have a little maturity...rise above the stupid gossip and bad mouthing. Come on! You can do it!!!!!
Bacon and eggs Bob

Blue Springs, MO

#7 Dec 7, 2010
VRA wrote:
Oh dear God! Whoever names names on here should be ashamed of themselves. Please don't get this going people. Rise above it!!!!!!!!!!
Troll! Don't get this going? You have the most posts on this thread.
poll

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Dec 7, 2010
Top ten cheaters in Chillicothe:

Attorneys
Ministers
Politicians
School Administrator
City Leaders

Well I could only come up with five. We are talking about screwing people out of money, aren't we?

VRA

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Bacon and eggs Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll! Don't get this going? You have the most posts on this thread.
I am trying to get them to NOT name names. Do you read my posts or just start mouthing me no matter what I say???!!!!! Wow for someone who boasts he is intelligent sure does have a problem with his self esteem otherwise...you have to go around TRYING to cut other people down. Shut up and don't talk to me.
Bacon and eggs Bob

Blue Springs, MO

#10 Dec 7, 2010
VRA writes: Please don't get this going people. Rise above it!!!!!!!!!!

B&E writes: You have the most posts on this thread. Troll!!!
no kidding

Chula, MO

#11 Dec 7, 2010
chillicothe

VRA

Location hidden

#12 Dec 7, 2010
B&E writes: You have the most posts on this thread. Troll!!!
With names you freaking moron.... I guess I need to spell it out for you. Don't get this going by putting names on here. There are you happy? DUH!
Jeff Foli

Slater, MO

#13 Dec 7, 2010
I will admit, I have never cheated. I dont personally want to stand in judgement of others even if they have, and I dont see the need in it. Why is it important or nessesary to name someone? If your mechanic had, would you use him? If your barber had, what then? Or what about your minister? When you are in a snow storm and run off the road and are stranded, do you interview the wrecker with this question before you want him to tow you? All I see in this thread is someone needlessly wanting to feel power over another, or just wanting to cause others pain. If they have cheated, thier internal pain and anguish is sufficient for me. If they want to change thats thier business, if they dont, its thier spouses business.
NO BS

Overland Park, KS

#14 Dec 7, 2010
poll,
you forgot doctors!!!

Since: Nov 09

Chillicothe, MO

#15 Dec 7, 2010
Jeff Foli wrote:
I will admit, I have never cheated. I dont personally want to stand in judgement of others even if they have, and I dont see the need in it. Why is it important or nessesary to name someone? If your mechanic had, would you use him? If your barber had, what then? Or what about your minister? When you are in a snow storm and run off the road and are stranded, do you interview the wrecker with this question before you want him to tow you? All I see in this thread is someone needlessly wanting to feel power over another, or just wanting to cause others pain. If they have cheated, thier internal pain and anguish is sufficient for me. If they want to change thats thier business, if they dont, its thier spouses business.
Totally agree with Jeff.
Bacon and eggs Bob

Blue Springs, MO

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Jeff Foli wrote:
I know it's a tough word but.... it's not thier, it's THEIR! Also, nessesary=necessary. You have some good ideas and you sound like a pretty nice guy. I just wish you could spell. Have a nice day, Mr. Foli.
Bacon and eggs Bob

Blue Springs, MO

#17 Dec 7, 2010

B&E writes: You are still have the most posts on this thread!

Since: Nov 09

Chillicothe, MO

#18 Dec 7, 2010
B&E writes: You are still have the most posts on this thread!
Thats because shes been replying to your stupid posts you inbred, retarded, homosexual, pothead!
Donald Simkins

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2010
I believe that it is inappropriate to name names on here for persons who may or may not have cheated on their spouses. It is wrong to do so, the Bible tells us that. I also believe the Bible has something to say about anyone who would dare mention names on this thread.

To those who have no religious affiliation, these persons are for the most part private citizens and not public officials. Therefore it is unappropriate to name names on this thread.

For the remaining persons, if the event does not affect their performance on that public job, then it would be best to let sleeping dogs lie.

For anyone else: dimes to donuts I already know about these persons so you aren't educating me on the who and what.

So in the interest of community togetherness and respect for other privacy, I ask that all names not be mentioned.

For those with a competitive spirit: with me leaving names off the thread, can you equal me?
WOW

Polo, MO

#20 Dec 7, 2010
I have got to admit I cheated on walmart the other day. Went to buy a new water hose and they did not have the one I wanted so I had to goto Westlake instead. Dang I feel bad now. LOL

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Dec 8, 2010
Donald Simkins wrote:
I believe that it is inappropriate to name names on here for persons who may or may not have cheated on their spouses. It is wrong to do so, the Bible tells us that. I also believe the Bible has something to say about anyone who would dare mention names on this thread.
To those who have no religious affiliation, these persons are for the most part private citizens and not public officials. Therefore it is unappropriate to name names on this thread.
For the remaining persons, if the event does not affect their performance on that public job, then it would be best to let sleeping dogs lie.
For anyone else: dimes to donuts I already know about these persons so you aren't educating me on the who and what.
So in the interest of community togetherness and respect for other privacy, I ask that all names not be mentioned.
For those with a competitive spirit: with me leaving names off the thread, can you equal me?
Don,
With all due respect I do not accept your implied position of authority. I find it offensive to be talked to as if we are in some form of parent - child relationship. Furthermore I disagree w/ your premise of two standards for the basis of what is acceptable behavior; one for the religious and one for everyone else. I also fail to see how admonishing each group w/ a different guilt stick can possibly assist in your stated goal of uniting a community.

Your post would have been complete and respectful if it had ended after the first sentence.
Chilli mom

Chillicothe, MO

#22 Dec 8, 2010
Posting the actual names of people who cheat on their spouses might be more hurtful to their families than to the cheaters.

Please consider that before posting names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traphouse-2 19 hr John-3 2
The 2nd graders motorcycle club (Feb '12) Tue Steve 275
Football (Nov '13) Sep 17 Proud parent 100
Blackwater resturant Sep 17 Curious 9
Publick Skools (Mar '11) Sep 15 Johnn 5
Who owns the apartment building across the stre... (Aug '10) Sep 13 bronco 12
I miss Pissant Johnn. (May '12) Sep 11 Chopin 12

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance