Mr Carl Rice was arrested in Kansas City for soliciting a male prostitute
How could you!
Come on really

Kansas City, MO

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Bob wrote:
Mr Carl Rice was arrested in Kansas City for soliciting a male prostitute
How could you!
Cite your source please. I find this hard to believe.
shaved beaver

Overland Park, KS

#3 Oct 30, 2010
I'm glad it was Carl!!! The local guy with that name is Karl.
Come on really

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 30, 2010
shaved beaver wrote:
I'm glad it was Carl!!! The local guy with that name is Karl.
Thanks I knew something fishy was up here and it wasn't the shaved beaver running around this time.
Lobo

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2010
That is why we need to know before we go spouting crap on here. I know Carl Rice and he is a good guy even if he is a Democrat.
thoughtsaremine

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Oct 30, 2010
I searched KC arrests & casenet & found nothing.
Chilli mom

Chillicothe, MO

#7 Oct 30, 2010
Probably just another wackadoo trying to cause trouble for someone else.
Chilli mom

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Oct 30, 2010
Lobo wrote:
That is why we need to know before we go spouting crap on here. I know Carl Rice and he is a good guy even if he is a Democrat.
Wait! WHAT? A DEMOCRAT?!!! That changes everything!! I'm just kidding. lol
Don Simkins

Ashville, OH

#9 Oct 30, 2010
Hey now, cool it! I was one of the very first to meet Carl Rice when he first came to Chillicothe. He and his wife came to see about renting a duplex I owned. We visited for about 30 minutes. Later I had occasion to meet him professionally due to our line of employment.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe the story on here.

They are very nice people.

Since he had been a Nebraska Highway Patrolman and a Missouri Probation and Parole Officer he has been investigated extensively many times. I have trouble believing the investigators would have missed that item.

I choose to believe someone is trying to 'get even' for trouble of their own making. That kinda thing has the potential to land the subject back in the slammer.

So till you can show me proof positive otherwise--get off his back!
Chilli mom

Chillicothe, MO

#10 Oct 30, 2010
I'm sure you are correct, Don. It's just another crazy trying to stir up trouble.
Lobo

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2010
Beaver just said it wasn't our Carl. The offender was spelled differently.
lmao

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2010
Too bad the local carl baby is a worhtless piece of s&*t in my opinion.
shaved beaver

Overland Park, KS

#13 Oct 30, 2010
Why? because he tried to get you clean while you were on parole. He did that, not just because it was his job, but because he cared and wanted the very best for you.
lmao

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2010
he cared? cussing and yelling at people for no reason, treating them like dirt is caring? Wake up. Im not a drug user or offender. Just stating my observation.
bob

Lincoln, NE

#15 Oct 30, 2010
Don Simkins wrote:
Hey now, cool it! I was one of the very first to meet Carl Rice when he first came to Chillicothe. He and his wife came to see about renting a duplex I owned. We visited for about 30 minutes. Later I had occasion to meet him professionally due to our line of employment.
I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe the story on here.
They are very nice people.
Since he had been a Nebraska Highway Patrolman and a Missouri Probation and Parole Officer he has been investigated extensively many times. I have trouble believing the investigators would have missed that item.
I choose to believe someone is trying to 'get even' for trouble of their own making. That kinda thing has the potential to land the subject back in the slammer.
So till you can show me proof positive otherwise--get off his back!
No it's true I promise you it was Karl Rice
Strange Humor

Shawnee, KS

#16 Oct 30, 2010
bob wrote:
<quoted text>No it's true I promise you it was Karl Rice
I am NOT a fan of Karl, and I have never believed in anything he stood for, but if I had that kind of juicy information on someone, I would be more than willing to cough up the source of where my information came from.

Posting something like that, especially on topix, deserves some kind of confirmation. I'm sorry that I can't believe a "promise" from a stranger on topix, but I want proof!

So, with that being said, please share your intel, post a link or something, so that I too, can take part in the well deserved humiliation of Karl Rice.
so where is it

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2010
where is the evidence this took place? I would love to read it.
lmao at you

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2010
lmao
Chillicothe, MO
he cared? cussing and yelling at people for no reason, treating them like dirt is caring? Wake up. Im not a drug user or offender. Just stating my observation.

Hey lmao
If you were not an offender how do you know he cusses and yells at people? Oops did you spill the beans?
Curious

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2011
What ever became of this? Which Carl Rice was it?
watching from sideline

Chillicothe, MO

#20 Feb 3, 2011
Do you have proof for posting something like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you live in Chicago or the other big cities? 11 hr Bigsnake 1
Street Superintendent Living in Cameron and Dri... (Dec '11) Oct 14 username 31
Slander case pending (Nov '10) Oct 13 Johnn 12
Cadillac or Lincoln? Oct 12 Bigsnake 3
To Mothers here. Oct 12 Bigsnake 3
THIS is who makes America great! Oct 9 Eva Johnston 5
News Appeals Court hearing set for Missouri man twic... (Jul '10) Oct 7 Larry Fine 533

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages