Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

#76652 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone is owning anyone it's TripNeg who is owning you like a red headed step child. He has turned you into blubbering idiot who is having a nuclear sized meltdown.
Your desperation to not look like you are getting your butt whipped is really showing.
Could you write a more hysterical breathless post...you are so GAY

Continue your emotional needy meltdown

hahahahahah

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#76653 Feb 17, 2013
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
YES...unfortuantely the game your playing is Old Maid!!!
Now get back to Dancing you pathetic MELTDOWN Dance...
faster faster faster...
I OWN YOU!
You have two consistent phrases you abuse ad infinitum, and the rest is just juvenile ranting.

'Dance','game-point', and 'I own you'.

I have not seen anyone own so many people since Jefferson Davis was president and George McClellan was getting his ass kicked around Virginia.

The word is 'unfortunately', you dullard. I'd love to make you feel special in that Mr. Rogers sort of way, but truthfully, there are times when blatant idiots must be told—otherwise, they spend their lives running around in their bathrobe complaining about a multitude of voices while pretending to be Queen Elizabeth's babysitter. Now tie your damned sneakers and STFU. You have yet to perfect ordinary, and genetics disallow anything more complex or fruitful.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76654 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Triple Negative = Norton
I knew you were stupid, yet I had serious doubts about your insanity. Now, I have no doubts whatsoever. Take your Thorazine before you hurt a classroom full of Connecticut school-children, you nitwit.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#76655 Feb 17, 2013
Gun Grabber Commies wrote:
NBC Stops Returning Cruise Passenger From Quoting Bible
http://www.westernjournalism.com/nbc-stops-re...
Joshua 1:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Yea, though I walk through the galley of the stench-filled cruise ship, I will fear no evil for the Lord my God is with me whithersoever I goeth.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76656 Feb 17, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I was unaware that vapidity rusts.
I suspect you have difficulty understanding the rusting of metals, as well. But then again, you have yet to master remedial toiletry, sippy-cups, or crayons.

Need a boost, little man?

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76657 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Could you write a more hysterical breathless post...you are so GAY
Continue your emotional needy meltdown
hahahahahah
See? The breadth and width of your intellect consists of bad M*A*S*H laugh-tracks and a lack of adequate mental health pharmaceuticals.

#76658 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be fun—NBC interfering with my freedom of speech and religion. NBC has become Pravda—the state news.
The interviewer did not "interfere" with the young lady's freedom of speech. He merely took the microphone from in front of her mouth and turned aside when she began quoting bible scripture. NBC is not the US government, and is not forbidden to do that. If you want to hear scripture, go to church, or watch the "700 Club."

NBC is not owned by the "state," and can edit its programs in most any way it sees fit.

Do come back and tell us when someone or something interferes with your freedom of speech and religion. I will defend those rights.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76659 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea, though I walk through the galley of the stench-filled cruise ship, I will fear no evil for the Lord my God is with me whithersoever I goeth.
You're not going to hell—you will be condemned to the Dahmer-Bundy Memorial Suite, and you'll sit right next to the Boston Strangler and the Green River Killer. No need to bring snacks—you're 'them', you lunatic. Put mushrooms on your ears, onions on your microscopic penis, and wear bells on your twinkle-toes. Give Ted Kennedy my best. He will be with the Chappaquiddick Party of 12.
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

#76660 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
See? The breadth and width of your intellect consists of bad M*A*S*H laugh-tracks and a lack of adequate mental health pharmaceuticals.
Seems your getting you a@@ kicked worse than your Confederate TRAITOR heros!

I love the smell of burnig Red State Trailer Homes in the morning

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Here.

#76661 Feb 17, 2013
Bring a life-vest, should Teddy want to take you for an eternal ride in his '68 Oldsmobile.
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

#76662 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you have difficulty understanding the rusting of metals, as well. But then again, you have yet to master remedial toiletry, sippy-cups, or crayons.
Need a boost, little man?
What are you on?
Tomorrow maybe you should just do half?

#76663 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were to graduate from Harvard Law, then Oxford Medical, have a neuron transplant from an Einstein/Newton donor, and win the Nobel Prize for Physics, you would still be fifty IQ points shy of 'full bowel control' and 'blinking capability'.
You make the term 'vapid' seem like an improvement over your contributions to humankind.
ROFL! The "secret woid" for the day is "vapid." (Find that in "Reader's Digest"?)

#76664 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
... Tired old women are far more swift ...
Unable to catch any these days, eh?
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

#76665 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You have two consistent phrases you abuse ad infinitum, and the rest is just juvenile ranting.
I have not seen anyone own so many people since Jefferson Davis was president and George McClellan was getting his ass kicked around Virginia.
The word is 'unfortunately', you dullard. I'd love to make you feel special in that Mr. Rogers sort of way, but truthfully, there are times when blatant idiots must be told—otherwise, they spend their lives running around in their bathrobe complaining about a multitude of voices while pretending to be Queen Elizabeth's babysitter. Now tie your damned sneakers and STFU. You have yet to perfect ordinary, and genetics disallow anything more complex or fruitful.
Madam just how old are you?

Ah the good ole days, you an Army Camp Follower?
A fine working woman.

Did you know Norton back then?
Dynamite

Lees Summit, MO

#76666 Feb 17, 2013
What a waste of time this was; seeing queer finders fight for some form of metaphorical trophy. For all humanity, find something else that persuades your time.
Who manages this forum? Such a person would have to be as challenged as the aforementioned.

#76667 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
How Gumpian.
And stop LOL'ing yourself. It's moronic and presumptively asinine. You cannot forge laughter unless you're writing a sitcom, and you're barely writing a Seussism.
Keep wanking. It's rather pedestrian yet cute.
You cannot see the Forrest for the Gump.

#76668 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, nice! True as well.
Always thinking about wiping.

#76669 Feb 17, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You better explain some of these words to him
I think he believes if he laughs at his own posts he rest of us won't think they are stupid. He is wrong.
Why don't you and "TripleNegative" just check into a motel where you can continue your game of "KissyFace"?
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

#76670 Feb 17, 2013
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Your Nortons Mother...
Hello...do you know where your son Norton is?

since he's always yelling "the sky is falling" Hopefully that rock that fell out of space yesterday ...landed on him?

so quiet now ...lovely really!
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

#76671 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You cannot see the Forrest for the Gump.
hahahaha
Game Point

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New business 11 hr Curiosity 1
Piggly wiggly? (Jun '14) 15 hr Mike duckit 55
Life Lessons Wed quent 6
Council men's Wife Wed MIZZOU 5
Another crappy "fair" Wed Innocent Question 10
Back To School Bonanza Wed Need school supplies 1
Dog Groomer (Feb '12) Tue IdiotAbroad 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages