Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66272 Sep 22, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
You Answered the question .
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
LADYBOY
YAWN

Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck!!!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66273 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Well aren't you going all Ann Romney on us today..hahahahaha

Romney isn't just losing...he's DESTROYING the Republican Party...and I'm lov'n it!!!!
bada BAIN

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66274 Sep 22, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck!!!!!
You have answered the question TWICE now
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66275 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
You have answered the question TWICE now
You've never posted anything intelligent that was even worth repsonding to ...other than to mock what a arrogant inbred and stupid hillbilly you are...

Since you don't read ...the news form the Middle East is that OUR FRIENDS there in Liibiya are crushing Moslem extremists...they same way in this upcoming election we are CRUSHING you evangelical Christin extremists...

Just Like your DEAD Pa used to tell you ..."Just RELAX."..because "this(OBAMA win) is going to HURT YOU" Hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66276 Sep 22, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
Even deer are smarter than Demoncraps!
‘REPUBLICAN’ DEER REPEATEDLY DESTROYS TEXAS COUPLE’S FRONT YARD OBAMA SIGN
Tom Priem, a software support engineer, and his wife, Beth, were sick and tired of constantly finding the Obama sign in front of their Austin, Texas home destroyed. They were certain it was a mischievous Republican who didn’t like President Obama. In fact, Tom even called a city hotline to report the incident in case it turned out to be a dangerous offender.
“The sign had holes poked in it like somebody had stuck a knife through it,” Tom Priem told Fox News on Friday.“At first I thought it was somebody who didn’t like Obama.”
So imagine the Texas couple’s surprise when they discovered the anti-Obama, sign destroyer was a buck. That’s right, as in the animal. Beth Priem was able to snap the following photo just moments after the sign was trashed on Wednesday (notice the crumpled Obama sign on the bottom right):
Thus concludes the deer’s nearly 10 day rampage against the Obama sign. What is still a mystery is why the animal seems to hate the Priems sign particularly, as other people on the street had signs up that went untouched.
“People across the street have signs and their signs have not been attacked…It’s just a weird thing. Maybe they don’t like something in the front yard where they graze,” Tom Priem speculated.
“It’s just a weird thing,” he added.“We were making fun of it, saying the deer must be a Republican.”
His wife was able to catch the deer in the act, and on camera, on Wednesday thanks to the couple’s Yorkshire terrier, Charlie, who alerted her of the commotion outside, according to Fox News.
“Charlie chased him until the deer jumped the fence and got away,” she said, adding that she was “glad it wasn’t a human, either a silly kid or a strange adult.”
Hoping to keep the anti-Obama buck away from their sign, Tom and Beth have moved it closer to the house.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/republican-de...
Fake Vet, I am going to have to thank you for this post. That deer must have been a Republican.

It attacks without provocation. Is wantonly violent and overly aggressive. Doesn't have the ability to reason or think for itself. Then runs away rather than accepting the consequences of it's actions and being accountable.

By the way, the buck considers that it is only RAPE if the doe doesn't have a fawn.

Yes dear, that is definitely a Republican deer.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66277 Sep 22, 2012
Tom Priem, a software support engineer, and his wife, Beth, were sick and tired of constantly finding the Obama sign in front of their Austin, Texas home destroyed. They were certain it was a mischievous Republican who didn’t like President Obama. In fact, Tom even called a city hotline to report the incident in case it turned out to be a dangerous offender.
“The sign had holes poked in it like somebody had stuck a knife through it,” Tom Priem told Fox News on Friday.“At first I thought it was somebody who didn’t like Obama.”
So imagine the Texas couple’s surprise when they discovered the anti-Obama, sign destroyer was a buck. That’s right, as in the animal. Beth Priem was able to snap the following photo just moments after the sign was trashed on Wednesday (notice the crumpled Obama sign on the bottom right):
Thus concludes the deer’s nearly 10 day rampage against the Obama sign. What is still a mystery is why the animal seems to hate the Priems sign particularly, as other people on the street had signs up that went untouched.
“People across the street have signs and their signs have not been attacked…It’s just a weird thing. Maybe they don’t like something in the front yard where they graze,” Tom Priem speculated.
“It’s just a weird thing,” he added.“We were making fun of it, saying the deer must be a Republican.”
His wife was able to catch the deer in the act, and on camera, on Wednesday thanks to the couple’s Yorkshire terrier, Charlie, who alerted her of the commotion outside, according to Fox News.
“Charlie chased him until the deer jumped the fence and got away,” she said, adding that she was “glad it wasn’t a human, either a silly kid or a strange adult.”
Hoping to keep the anti-Obama buck away from their sign, Tom and Beth have moved it closer to the house.
Notice that Tom and Beth did not attack the deer. They didn't start calling it vile and disgusting names. They didn't question where it was born. It doesn't seem that they felt any animosity towards the deer for it's political opinion, they just sent it packing.

To the deer's credit, it responded in good Republican fashion, turned tail and ran.
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#66278 Sep 22, 2012
Sounds like a smart deer to me.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66279 Sep 22, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a smart deer to me.
Well if it is ... like Santorum said it won't be voting Republican!!!!

bada BAIN
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#66280 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
So 11 trillion of the debt is the Republicans fault????..and WHO ARE YOU PISSED AT?????
Santorum was right about you idoits...SMART people don't vote GOP...you're a typical Trailer Park Racist!
hey dip wad the 11 trillion has been accumulating for many years and both parties have shared in it....Not looking out trailer windows and am far from a racist. See, people can disagree with Obama and have no racist feelings. This little tactic you use is just another EXCUSE to deflect from a poor President. The statistics used about minorities had nothing to do with racism. These facts were used to show how Obama has failed the 89% of African Americans he promised HOPE & CHANGE. You have no clue.....

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66281 Sep 22, 2012
the only real usa first wrote:
What to do when you see an Obama 2012 bumper sticker
Take a small piece of paper and write the following on it then place it under their windshield wiper;
Dear Sir/Ma'am:
I was walking by your car when I noticed someone had vandalized it by putting an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on it.
I thought I should let you know this so you could remove it before you drove around all day looking like an idiot.
Your friend,
<sign your name>
You will not only be saving someone some embarassment but you will also be doing your country a favor.
You country boys out there in the sticks sure don't have to do much to have you some fun, do you!

I bet you push over outhouses on Halloween night too!

Hoooooeeeee, Billy Bob -- that shore wuz some fun, warn't it?

#66282 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you mental?
Ornamental.

#66283 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't see anything in the post you quoted that is not true. What I do see in yours is someone who can't accept the truth and lacks the ability to prove how it's untrue so you make a blanket statement with the expectation that you will be believed. You don't seem like a believable person to me.
Okay. Fine. Now let's go have us some fun and push over some outhouses! Are you up fer it, Jethro?

#66284 Sep 22, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, I sometimes disagree with your comments, but I respect your knowledge and recall. In this case, I am disappointed that you'd ask such a nonsensical question. Unlike your cohort ASSpain, please don't confuse me with Norton.
To provide you with a realistic estimate, I would need to have a tremendous amount of information about the facility located in a non-friendly country, e.g..
1. What country it is in
2. Population in the immediate vicinity
3. Size of the facility
4. Configuration of perimeter and walls
5. Building materials of walls and buildings
6. Distance from perimeter to occupied buildings
7. Weapons provided or permitted
8. Distance from additional friendly forces
9. Status of safety and security equipment
Speaking as a non-expert, I'm guessing each scenario would dictate a different number of personnel.
If my question was "nonsensical," you sure took a long time to answer it in a detailed manner. I will admit that you did a good job, and gave a well-thought-out answer.

However, your general conclusion, although being true, is self-evident.

You have pointed out the extreme difficulty in balancing costs with security in protecting small American offices in the various nations.

#66285 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
It remains a fabrication from the imagination of someone who is grasping at straws.
To answer the question you asked that would be a no. Which is why Obama needs to be voted out. By his own admission he regularly snorted cocaine when he lived in Hawaii. Under Hawaii law that is a felony. I bet that doesn't stop you from voting for him does it? Therefore your attempt at character assasination using only assumptions based in no factual evidence shows you to be nothing more then a hypocrite.
Assuming that the president in fact "snorted cocaine," and assuming that is a felony under Hawaiian law, I do not put that in the category of income tax evasion.

If we put all our citizens into jail who became felons by snorting cocaine or smoking marijuana (as we have attempted to do), we wouldn't have many citizens walking free these days.

Further: Snorting cocaine is an attack upon one's own body. Income tax evasion is an attack upon one's own country.

(Note that I have never taken any "recreational drug" other than alcohol.)

#66286 Sep 22, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
curious, Rmoney's first release of his 2011 returns showed income of $20 million, yesterday's return showed income of $13 million.
Yeah, Mitt is good at tap-dancing! Apparently, he had to shuffle his income around some to get his tax liability down to around 14 percent, which he pledged to always pay.

Mitt also said something about people who overpaid their income tax were nuts, or something like that, and then he turns around and intentionally does not report some charitable donations in order to increase his tax liability!(And admits and brags about it.)

I still want to see:

1. the FBAR (foreign bank account) report of his 2010 tax return
2. his 2009 tax return

#66287 Sep 22, 2012
In name only wrote:
This thread is: Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?
1. a new one should be started for "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2012?"
2. It seems EVERYONE posting has been "OFF TOPIC"
most all of the recent postings are about 2012 Presidental candidates!(there's a thread for that)
YET I would like to respond to "Yellow Dawg Democrat"
when he posted "Would you REALLY want a felon as president?"
NO I don't!!
But we have had one for almost 4yrs.
If you don't like this thread, feel free not to read it.

Assuming that President Obama was a felon in his youth, you better get used to seeing him -- all indications are that he will be in office 4 more years!

#66288 Sep 22, 2012
the past wrote:
<quoted text>longer than that! Bill CLINTON smoked pot, last time i checked it was a felony, at least it was back then, he was a good presedent
Let us not mention George W. Bush.

#66289 Sep 22, 2012
In name only wrote:
and actually my response of who do I support for US Senate:
TODD AKIN
ANYONE would be better then Claire!!
One of BO's best buds.**gag**
Both are so ARROGANT!!
Claire has told her constituents “Don't make me use my Mommy voice” as SHE knows what's best for us uneducated fools!
What is best for me is for her to get out of DC.
(will state my reason for supporting Akin will be explained on other recent thread about him)
We already know: Akin is a Republican and is against abortion.

In a debate Friday among Akin, McCaskill, and the Libertarian candidate, Dine noted that Akin is a member of the House Science, Space & Technology Committee. Dine said that Akin's remarks on rape were evidence that Washington is out of touch with the real world.

"I was astonished to find that Akin sits on the science committee, yet he fails to understand basic eighth-grade biology," Dine said.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-ak...

#66290 Sep 22, 2012
<quoted text>
I support your right to take the only loving relationship you've ever had ( your hand) to the Prom ...bada BAIN!
And don't forget the wrist corsage!_8-)
GOPs BAIN in theASS

United States

#66291 Sep 22, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>hey dip wad the 11 trillion has been accumulating for many years and both parties have shared in it....Not looking out trailer windows and am far from a racist. See, people can disagree with Obama and have no racist feelings. This little tactic you use is just another EXCUSE to deflect from a poor President. The statistics used about minorities had nothing to do with racism. These facts were used to show how Obama has failed the 89% of African Americans he promised HOPE & CHANGE. You have no clue.....
Well madam I know Bullshit!!!...and you are full of it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
car show (Jun '11) 22 hr Johnn 8
Traphouse losing buisness Aug 15 Mouse 1
Would you like to set your own hours and get pa... (Sep '11) Aug 11 Johnn 4
Show Me? (Jun '11) Aug 4 Johnn 3
Legal? (Aug '13) Aug 2 Keep up Princess 13
Knouse Recycling (Sep '11) Aug 2 Uncle Pervy 44
Hamrick.... Wow (Aug '15) Jul 28 LARD 24

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance