Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#61211 Aug 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know that SPC is just using the results from one poll. All other polls from that era showed results too close to call and no particular leader. He shot his mouth off and made erroneous statements that he had to data mine for the one thing that would support him and not make him look like the fool he is. He keeps saying he remembers this and that, but obviously most of that is hyperbole and wishful thinking.
Good to see you back Dawg. Hope you enjoyed your time away from this Make the Neocons Dance thread.
Yeah. "SPC": strong on allegation, weak on proof.

I have come back from my vacation renewed in mind and body (you may have already noticed the "mind" part, as I have been "Making the Neocons Dance" the Tarantella!)

(Incidentally, the origin of the name of this frenzied dance comes from the Italian belief that only such dancing could prevent death by the bite of the wolf spider, found in the regions, and similar to the black widow spider.)

#61212 Aug 13, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text> ... By the way DUMMY, Dawg isn't in a court of law and has a right to his opinion based on the facts that are available. If you don't like America and our freedsoms, get the hell out. We don't need you.
Nevertheless, I met "FAIL"'s comment with a (near) legal response, showing the available evidence supporting my position (audio recording, videos, photos, injury reports, and officially-released police reports.)

Result? "FAIL" FAILS!_8-)

The NRA boys are fighting for the life of the "Stand Your Ground" law, which they supported and successfully brought to Florida and some other states.

The NRA boys are also sweating out the possible fallout from the Colorado assault rifle massacre. One does not need an AK-47 to hunt deer, as the bow hunters demonstrate annually.

#61213 Aug 13, 2012
RomneyGirl wrote:
I'm a Romney Girl now let's go party.
http://romneygirl.org/
That is SO funny!(But how did the word "amnesty" get slipped in there?_8-)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#61214 Aug 13, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you must be a "gun hugger," but really you should pay more attention before you make posts like this one!
My previous post said, "This 'wannabee' cop accosted an innocent citizen. And got decked by a kid 100 pounds lighter than the "wannabee" cop. If WBC had stayed in his vehicle as told, none of this would have happened, and WBC would not have to spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder."
1. The perp got out of his vehicle against the advice of the 9-1-1 operator.(Audio recording of the call.)
2. Thus, he "accosted" the kid, who was minding his own business.
3. No one has ever said that the kid was guilty of any crime committed that night. Buying Skittles and iced tea is not a crime.
4. The weights of both men are a matter of record. The difference is around 100 pounds. Look it up.
5. The perp had been taking courses presumably leading to a police job.
6. If the perp had not been decked, why the blood running down the back of his head in the police videos as he got out of the cruiser at the police station?(And bandages on the back of his head in other photos. And the mention of injuries in the police reports released by the police department, including an injured nose.)
7. If you think that the perp will not spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder, you are dumber than I had thought.
Zimmerman is an admitted liar. He recently lied to his attorney and to the Judge about the funds he raised for his defense and about having a 2nd Passport. His wife also lied about them. As a result of his lies, the Judge revoked his bail and put him back in jail for a while. Why would we believe anything that he says in this case?

So why believe he would lie to the Court, but not to the cops about murdering an unarmed kid he outweighed by 100 pounds? A liar lies. Zimmerman recently admitted he's a liar. So he has 0 credibility and his testimony is worthless. That he murdered the only other witness to the murder in cold blood shouldn't save him from justice here.

#61215 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Dawg, now why don't you read the Book of Jude in the Bible.
Pretty interesting! It's short and doesn't take much time to read but it is powerful....
I do not read much in books or magazines any more. Much easier to get my information online. I suppose I read Jude once upon a time. I will depend upon you to let me know if there is anything in Jude worth knowing.

Differential calculus is also powerful, but not an "easy read."

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#61216 Aug 13, 2012
<quoted text>
My fellow liberals and I scoot our asses at will across your face, giving you a "feces facial"!
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

Scared Liberal lol

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#61217 Aug 13, 2012
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
NC flipped from in a recent poll to postive Romney to positive Obama.
People want to see tax returns and they don't like Ryan's budget.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

Scared anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

#61218 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dawg, I can't wait for the Biden/Ryan debate. That's going to be a hoot! Biden will pull what hair he has..... out! Won't even be a contest! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!...
1. Not only CAN you wait for the Biden / Ryan debates, but you WILL HAVE TO!
2. Biden may be a "hoot," but neither you, nor Ryan, want to have to debate him. Biden is a "sly old bird," and will easily defeat Ryan with wisdom and cunning.
3. I agree on the "no contest" part. Biden will chew Ryan up into little bitty pieces, and spit him out like watermelon seeds from a Tommy-Gun.

A few hours of "debate" make little difference. The "keynote debates" will be between President Obama, with 3 1/2 years of experience as president, and Romney, who has no governmental executive experience at the national level.

If we ever find out what Romney is hiding in his income tax returns, he may well be thrown out as candidate at the Republican National Convention, if not before.

Even Newt Gingrich and Giuliani made fun of Romney. Gingrich says that Romney is not a conservative, and is a RINO (Republican In Name Only).

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01/13/newt-...

Yesterday, Gingrich said that the Romney / Ryan team lacks foreign policy experience, although Gingrich said that may be an advantage:

http://smd12364.newsvine.com/_news/2012/08/12...

#61219 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should remind you that "stupid" just comes naturally for you! If you can't take it...... don't put it out.:)))...
I don't "put out," Norton, but thanks for the offer!

#61220 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a chance! I'm still trying to get Dawg saved. That's my mission in life. Plus, trying to revive some of his brain cells so he can get his political mind straightened out....if that is possible. Probably, Mission Impossible!:)
P. S. Prep H works good for poison ivy....too!
Preparation H works even better on burns.

#61221 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
When I have time I will find the scripture and let you know. NO, I am not kidding. Give your heart to Jesus and He will listen to you. If you don't even believe in Him, why should he listen to you? Only makes sense to me.
Here's something for you which makes EVEN MORE sense:

God loves you, "Norton," but everybody else thinks you are an azzhole!

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#61222 Aug 13, 2012
<quoted text>
1. Not only CAN you wait for the Biden / Ryan debates, but you WILL HAVE TO!
2. Biden may be a "hoot," but neither you, nor Ryan, want to have to debate him. Biden is a "sly old bird," and will easily defeat Ryan with wisdom and cunning.
3. I agree on the "no contest" part. Biden will chew Ryan up into little bitty pieces, and spit him out like watermelon seeds from a Tommy-Gun.
A few hours of "debate" make little difference. The "keynote debates" will be between President Obama, with 3 1/2 years of experience as president, and Romney, who has no governmental executive experience at the national level.
If we ever find out what Romney is hiding in his income tax returns, he may well be thrown out as candidate at the Republican National Convention, if not before.
Even Newt Gingrich and Giuliani made fun of Romney. Gingrich says that Romney is not a conservative, and is a RINO (Republican In Name Only).
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01/13/newt-...
Yesterday, Gingrich said that the Romney / Ryan team lacks foreign policy experience, although Gingrich said that may be an advantage:
http://smd12364.newsvine.com/_news/2012/08/12...
YAWN

#61223 Aug 13, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep showing your ignorance and stubborness! I can't think of two better sources in 2012 or any other time. If you would study prophecy, you would find the Bible is very up-to-date. Right on top of what is happening today.
What does the Bible say about who wins the November presidential election?

#61224 Aug 13, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would still have to go another 18,438 (and counting) spots to over take all of yours. I can't think of one you've made that hasn't been dumb. I see you've been adding to them as well today.
If you ever come up with a phrase, or even a single word, which makes sense, please let us know.

(I note with some amusement that you don't even know who the Republican front-runner presidential candidate is.)
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

Saint Louis, MO

#61225 Aug 13, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Scared anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !
Scared anti America bleeding a@@hole conservative DAWG shit eating fairy!
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

Saint Louis, MO

#61226 Aug 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't "put out," Norton, but thanks for the offer!
Game Point!

#61227 Aug 13, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
What it must have been like in the Oval Office this past Saturday morning around 9 AM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3zTW6Ekqn-4XX
....and for God's sake tell the campaign shrink to go notify Biden..... PRICELESS!!!
That's a very funny video, even though it violates several copyrights.
HAHA DUMBASS LIBTURDS

Smithville, MO

#61228 Aug 13, 2012
DESPITE ALL THE LIBERAL FECES SPEWED SINCE SATURDAY MORNING, THEY ARE STILL FAILING.

Oh My: New Poll Shows Huge Paul Ryan Bounce with Independents and Seniors

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion of Ryan, dropping to 30 percent on Saturday and Sunday. The increasing familiarity all went to the positive side of the ledger, giving Ryan an initial advantage in the sprint to define his candidacy.

Overall, in interviews after his selection, 38 percent of all Americans express favorable views of Ryan, 33 percent negative ones.(Before the the announcement, Ryan was somewhat underwater, scoring 23 percent favorable, 32 unfavorable.) The most recent national numbers on Vice President Joe Biden are from a July Pew Research Center poll showing a split decision, 40 percent favorable, 37 percent unfavorable. One of the largest movements on Ryan’s favorability numbers was the 21-point jump among conservative Republicans, but the initial movement was positive among independents as well, doubling from 19 to 39 percent. The shift among Democrats was similar in both a positive (up 10 percentage points on favorability) and negative direction (up eight on unfavorability). Before the announcement, senior citizens split 28 percent apiece positively and negatively on Ryan, but afterward his favorable number shot to 46 percent with no change on the other side of the equation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/W...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/0...

Go ahead Dawg, post your stupid comments that you think somehow changes this. It's funny watching you try. Just don't forget this came from your left wing shit media the Wash. Post and ABC.
HAHA DUMBASS LIBTURDS

Smithville, MO

#61229 Aug 13, 2012
GOP RyanRomney is Obamas DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared anti America bleeding a@@hole conservative DAWG shit eating fairy!
Retarded LADYBOY
Tyrant Dictator Obama

Smithville, MO

#61230 Aug 13, 2012
DHS To Purchase Another 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo

Second massive ammunition buy this year fuels fears of civil unrest

Fears that federal authorities are preparing for mass civil unrest have increased after it was revealed that the Department of Homeland Security is planning to buy a further 750 million rounds of ammo in addition to the 450 million rounds of hollow point bullets already purchased earlier this year.

A solicitation originally issued by the DHS in April but updated on Friday calls on suppliers to provide a plethora of different types of ammunition, including 357 mag rounds that are able to penetrate walls.

The PDF file for the solicitation lists the different units of ammo required by the thousand, with the total ammo purchase exceeding 750 million rounds.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-to-purchase-a...

GET READY FOLKS, WHEN OBAMA REALIZES SOMETIME AROUND MID TO END OF OCTOBER THAT HE CAN'T WIN, SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN. HE IS A TYRANICAL DICTATOR THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP POWER.

IT'S COMING!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows this guy 7 hr curious 6
I don't get it.... 20 hr dumfounded 1
Sonic Aug 28 info 4
Pay for a license to clean right a way (Nov '09) Aug 28 Johnn 12
looking Aug 26 help 1
Mark dickey (Feb '14) Aug 25 Lool 19
Another hotel, really? Aug 23 On The Booze 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages