Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Thadeus

Saint Louis, MO

#57668 Jul 4, 2012
I watched Mitten, the cult member, on the News tonight and he was flipping and flopping on the issues like a fish in the frying pan.
What a republican dork!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#57669 Jul 4, 2012
Thadeus wrote:
I watched Mitten, the cult member, on the News tonight and he was flipping and flopping on the issues like a fish in the frying pan.
What a republican dork!!!!!
His own campaign staff doesn't call him "Etch-A-Sketch" for nothing!

I figure his staff will vote for President Obama!_8=)

#57670 Jul 4, 2012
Some states have decided not to implement the Affordable Care Act.

Their battle-cry is, "Conservative foot-draggers, UNITE!"

Duh! Take a look at the US House! They are already united.

"Back to the future!"

http://tinyurl.com/6tz8p26

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012
GOP Greedy One Percent

Saint Louis, MO

#57671 Jul 4, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have me confused with someone else, but think as you may. I have NEVER, and WILL NEVER, degrade the military. Medal of Honor, not here! Just because you see others on here with the same IP address, does not mean they are the same person. If you go back and look at every post by me "sure", you will NOT see any degrading of our military. As for the other person you THINK I am, I cannot answer for him/her! Still yet, blessings and have a great day, Dawg!!!
You certainly just degrade yourself...and the whole Human Race...if you could!

We know what you are ...you're an ignorant fool...with NO Life and no chances of ever having one...and you SURE do not represent anything that has ever made this nation great!

HAPPY Fourth of July!!!!
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

Rogersville, MO

#57672 Jul 4, 2012
I feel sorry for you because you don't understand what is going on. Working people, like your wife, can't afford insurance because the Liberal policies are forcing her to pay high taxes for the free loaders. And it's going to get worse! That's why most of us conservatives gripe about. I'm tired of working my ass off to pay these frigging taxes for these freeloaders just so the Demoncraps can get their frigging votes!

You have been spoon-fed Liberal Lies! http://www.stopliberallies.com/

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/07/02/...

TAX FREELOADERS!

Freeloaders, like illegal aliens and the phony poor should pay their fair share or at least be removed from the phony needy rolls. Many do need the help but they end up getting less because of freeloaders on welfare and food stamps.

Free riders, freeloaders, or moochers are the members of Congress and Unions who don't have to participate in obamacare.

YES! BLACK PASTORS NEED TO HEAR STAR PARKER, NOT CHARLIE RANGEL!
http://www.urbancure.org/mbarticle.asp...

PROGRESSIVE LIES & LIBERAL ZOMBIES
http://www.cc.org/blog/progressive_lies_amp_l...
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator

Rogersville, MO

#57673 Jul 4, 2012
GOP Greedy One Percent wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a happy July 4th for me as I am still trying to figure out how affordable insurance is going to be for us. My wife got a $10k/yr raise yesterday and in return she lost her insurance. Been awake researching insurance plans since early morning and the insurance plan that her Ob/Gyn accepts (Empire/Blue Cross) is minimum $1400. At that price point, no dental and no vision. This is not health insurance, it's highway robbery and the GOP base clams that we've the best health insurance in the world.
This raise was meaningless. She lost her entire raise plus some to health insurance premiums. She is now worse off in terms of take home salary. Not only that, an employer gets tax exemption, but an individual does not. In the GOP world, everything is loaded against the middle class salary earner.
I feel sorry for you because you don't understand what is going on. Working people, like your wife, can't afford insurance because the Liberal policies are forcing her to pay high taxes for the free loaders. And it's going to get worse! That's why most of us conservatives gripe about. I'm tired of working my ass off to pay these frigging taxes for these freeloaders just so the Demoncraps can get their frigging votes!

TAX FREELOADERS!

Freeloaders, like illegal aliens and the phony poor should pay their fair share or at least be removed from the phony needy rolls. Many do need the help but they end up getting less because of freeloaders on welfare and food stamps.

Free riders, freeloaders, or moochers are the members of Congress and Unions who don't have to participate in obamacare.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#57674 Jul 4, 2012
The propaganda by the TeaBirchers is destroying the USA.

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0719-15.h...

The RNC's feeble attempt to equate Hitler and Democrats was short-lived, but it brings to mind the first American Vice President to point out the "American fascists" among us.
"The really dangerous American fascists," Wallace wrote, "are not those who are hooked up directly or indirectly with the Axis. The FBI has its finger on those. The dangerous American fascist is the man who wants to do in the United States in an American way what Hitler did in Germany in a Prussian way. The American fascist would prefer not to use violence. His method is to poison the channels of public information. With a fascist the problem is never how best to present the truth to the public but how best to use the news to deceive the public into giving the fascist and his group more money or more power."
" If we define an American fascist as one who in case of conflict puts money and power ahead of human beings, then there are undoubtedly several million fascists in the United States. There are probably several hundred thousand if we narrow the definition to include only those who in their search for money and power are ruthless and deceitful.... They are patriotic in time of war because it is to their interest to be so, but in time of peace they follow power and the dollar wherever they may lead."
In Sinclair Lewis's 1935 novel "It Can't Happen Here," a conservative southern politician is helped to the presidency by a nationally syndicated radio talk show host. The politician - Buzz Windrip - runs his campaign on family values, the flag, and patriotism. Windrip and the talk show host portray advocates of traditional American democracy as anti-American.
As Lewis noted in his novel, "the President, with something of his former good-humor [said]:'There are two [political] parties, the Corporate and those who don't belong to any party at all, and so, to use a common phrase, are just out of luck!' The idea of the Corporate or Corporative State, Secretary [of State] Sarason had more or less taken from Italy." And, President "Windrip's partisans called themselves the Corporatists, or, familiarly, the 'Corpos,' which nickname was generally used."
Fascists have an agenda that is primarily economic. As the Free Dictionary ( www.thefreedictionary.com ) notes, fascism/corporatism is "an attempt to create a 'modern' version of feudalism by merging the 'corporate' interests with those of the state."

Feudalism, of course, is one of the most stable of the three historic tyrannies (kingdoms, theocracies, feudalism) that ruled nations prior to the rise of American republican democracy, and can be roughly defined as "rule by the rich."
The businesses "going out of business" are, in fascist administrations, usually those of locally owned small and medium-sized companies. As Wallace wrote, some in big business "are willing to jeopardize the structure of American liberty to gain some temporary advantage." He added, "Monopolists who fear competition and who distrust democracy because it stands for equal opportunity would like to secure their position against small and energetic enterprise [companies]. In an effort to eliminate the possibility of any rival growing up, some monopolists would sacrifice democracy itself."
///

Enjoy what's left of your independence. The Murdoch's, Beck's, Limbaugh's and Hannity's are trying to end it.
Broken

Ozark, MO

#57675 Jul 4, 2012
I would have said the GOP a year ago, but now I vote for the person with the most integrity and qualifications. The system is broken, but there are some good candidates left!
GOP Koch Zombies

Saint Louis, MO

#57676 Jul 5, 2012
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
TAX FREELOADERS!
You're full-of-Sh*t!!!!

You nutty-f#*cking politians and ideologay are whats ruing this country...your just too stupid an inbred zombie to get it!!!!

#57677 Jul 5, 2012
1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com m
TAX FREELOADERS!...
Yes. Limbaugh would be a good start.

#57678 Jul 5, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
The propaganda by the TeaBirchers is destroying the USA.
Enjoy what's left of your independence. The Murdoch's, Beck's, Limbaugh's and Hannity's are trying to end it.
Yes. One of their goals is to totally eliminate the "middle class," so that America, like many South American countries, will only have the "rich" and the "poor."

Gee, I wonder if Romney is in the "middle class"? I doubt it -- he has offshored many "middle-class" jobs, and has bankrupted many companies which formerly provided jobs to the "middle class."

#57679 Jul 5, 2012
Broken wrote:
I would have said the GOP a year ago, but now I vote for the person with the most integrity and qualifications. The system is broken, but there are some good candidates left!
Yes. If you want a presidential candidate with the most integrity and qualifications, clearly you are talking about President Obama.

And American voters agree.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57680 Jul 5, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. If you want a presidential candidate with the most integrity and qualifications, clearly you are talking about President Obama.
And American voters agree.
Not All Voters agree , Just the anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks !

Real Americans will vote for Mitt

How bout this Dawg !

Joe Arpaio and Jan Brewer ! Americas Dream Team !!!

#57681 Jul 5, 2012
The latest toy on the market is "Chatty Romney," reminiscent of the "Chatty Cathy" toy doll of the 1960s.

Let's pull his "chatty ring" and see what he says:

"I love you"
"The mandate is a tax"
"The mandate is a penalty"
"I invented Obamacare"
"Santorum doesn't play fair"
"The mandate is a tax"
"Please play with me"
"My ancestors are going to heaven"
"I love to fire people"
"I don't worry about poor people"
"I love to vote in the Democrat primary"
"Santorum plays dirty tricks"
"My workers are offshore"
"My money is offshore too"
"Let's cut some kid's hair"
"My smile is cute"
"Corporations are people, too!"
"I am also unemployed"
"With a net worth of $250 million, who needs to work"
"Gay marriage -- Ewwwwww!"
"Women's rights -- Ewwwwww!"
"I love Suharto"
"I will change the 'misery index'"
"If you want change, I will empty my pockets"
"If you want a real 'spending binge,' elect me"
"What? No wars?"
"My father was born in Mexico"
"I am a first-generation American"
"My great-grandfather and his three wives went to Mexico in 1886"
"The mandate is a tax"
"I have a long-form birth certificate"
"I was a missionary in France for 30 months during Vietnam"
"I love France"
"I love America"
"I love Mexico"
"I love Switzerland"
"I love the Cayman Islands"
"I love you"
"Vote for me"
"What do you have to lose? Let me jot that down"

"Chatty Romney" -- in Republican toy stores everywhere!

#57682 Jul 5, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Not All Voters agree , Just the anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks !
Real Americans will vote for Mitt
How bout this Dawg !
Joe Arpaio and Jan Brewer ! Americas Dream Team !!!
The only people who will vote for Romney are the extremist right-wing conservatives who are clueless. Polls show the Independents favor President Obama. Even moderate Republicans favor President Obama.

Most of the people who will vote for Mitt are not "real Americans."

Arpaio and Brewer? For WHAT? But if you somehow pair those two together, don't forget the "Queen of the Birthers," Orly Taitz, for Arizona Attorney General.
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN

United States

#57683 Jul 5, 2012
GOP Greedy One Percent wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of a happy July 4th for me as I am still trying to figure out how affordable insurance is going to be for us. My wife got a $10k/yr raise yesterday and in return she lost her insurance. Been awake researching insurance plans since early morning and the insurance plan that her Ob/Gyn accepts (Empire/Blue Cross) is minimum $1400. At that price point, no dental and no vision. This is not health insurance, it's highway robbery and the GOP base clams that we've the best health insurance in the world.
This raise was meaningless. She lost her entire raise plus some to health insurance premiums. She is now worse off in terms of take home salary. Not only that, an employer gets tax exemption, but an individual does not. In the GOP world, everything is loaded against the middle class salary earner.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

First....your wife? LIE!!!!

Second.....I saw this post on a different forum a couple of days ago. Don't remember which one it was since I didn't expect to see it again posted by someone else as if it was their own. But this is a 100% copy & paste post that SOMEONE ELSE posted eleswhere on Topix.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT LADYBOY!!!!!

#57684 Jul 5, 2012
When it comes to polling, and a deep insight into polling, I have always paid a lot of attention to Nate Silver's analyses as published in "The New York Times."

As an example, Silver wrote one of his analyses a couple of years ago, proving (in my opinion) that the Rasmussen poll is often biased toward Republican results by about 5%. I have no idea what that figure is today, although I must note that even Rasmussen was showing President Obama ahead of Romney by a percent or two last week.

(Today, Rasmussen has reverted more to form and his poll is the ONLY poll tracked by RealClearPolitics to show Romney ahead of President Obama -- by an amazing jump to +3%. Makes you wonder.)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

On June 29, according to one computer model which Silver uses, President Obama's chances of winning the 2012 election rose to +67.8 percent -- the highest ever.(Today's number is even higher for President Obama:+68.3% versus Romney's 31.7% chance of winning.)

Currently, Silver's model indicates that President Obama will get 300 electoral votes, as compared to Romney's 239 electoral votes.(It takes 270 electoral votes to win.)

Since June 26, Silver's model indicates President Obama's chances of winning jumping up +11.4 percent, with a corresponding -11.4 percent decrease for Romney.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

#57685 Jul 5, 2012
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Second..... I saw this post on a different forum a couple of days ago. Don't remember which one it was since I didn't expect to see it again posted by someone else as if it was their own. But this is a 100% copy & paste post that SOMEONE ELSE posted eleswhere on Topix.
YOU'RE AN IDIOT LADYBOY!!!!!
You wrote this comment to "GOP Greedy One Percent."

You are wrong. A simple Google search shows NO HIT other than the one to which you are referring. I think you are hallucinating.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#57686 Jul 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes. One of their goals is to totally eliminate the "middle class," so that America, like many South American countries, will only have the "rich" and the "poor."
Gee, I wonder if Romney is in the "middle class"? I doubt it -- he has offshored many "middle-class" jobs, and has bankrupted many companies which formerly provided jobs to the "middle class."
"Gee, I wonder if Romney is in the middle class" (quote). Well, gee, I wonder if Obama is in the middle class? Nooooo! He isn't! So what does that have to do with anything? If anybody is trying to eliminate the middle class it is the government. I still think there are good people in the government but a lot of them get so caught up in the politics that they forget for whom they are working.........the American people! They vote party lines because they are afraid of not getting re-elected and forget what their real job is......and that is to do what is right for us, the American people. Companies are outsourcing jobs because of the regulations that need to be changed so they can keep jobs right here in the USA. Wiseup!

CHEERS!
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#57687 Jul 5, 2012
When it comes to polling, and a deep insight into polling, I have always paid a lot of attention to Nate Silver's analyses as published in "The New York Times."
Nate Silver was born in East Lansing, Michigan, the son of Sally Silver, a COMMUNITY ACTIVIST. Writer for the NEW YORK TIMES.... ENOUGH SAID DAWG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Football (Nov '13) 18 hr Tyler Trammell 96
Violin Lessons? (Jun '12) Sep 23 Johnn 2
Rachael Kinsella poisoning son (Nov '15) Sep 21 Curiouslycurious 14
Jury trial scheduled! Sep 21 Curiouslycurious 1
Todd Akin is not a knuckledragger (Aug '12) Sep 16 Johnn 22
Well Duh! (Apr '12) Sep 16 Johnn 2
Kerri Withrow Sep 15 good friend 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance