Chillicothe Applebees
Coffeeluva

Chillicothe, MO

#1 May 13, 2011
What does everyone think of the Applebees here in town?? Just curious as to what others thoughts are
Otto Frederick Rohweddar

Chillicothe, MO

#2 May 13, 2011
I have found it has gotten better with time. Each of our visits have been a better experience.
Mama

Trenton, MO

#3 May 13, 2011
Slow---too pricy---service not good
New Guy

Polo, MO

#4 May 13, 2011
I think the food is good, but I really don't care for the blasting music in my ears while I am eating. I thought the service was fine also.
agreed

Polo, MO

#5 May 13, 2011
with mama and new guy. we do not go there

Since: Mar 11

Chillicothe, MO

#6 May 13, 2011
too expensive for what you get
Rusty Pipes

United States

#7 May 13, 2011
It's a people place so it will be a budget buster! I did hear that its foodcourt neighbor Quiznos will be gone soon. I think they're pricey for what you get!
Otto Frederick Rohweddar

Chillicothe, MO

#8 May 13, 2011
Well anything that is "pricey" is not going to make it in Chillicothe. If you can't get it at Wal Mart or if it's not on a buffet..forget it. Quiznos is good in my opinon, but the location is terrible. It's strange to me you could drive on the busiest street in town from one end to another and not even know Applebee's or Quiznos was even here. National chains of that caliber usually don't operate that way.
cooter

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 13, 2011
You know it is interesting, my wife and I like both of them, but share our dining business around and the comments about location for both seem to be true. We have to consciously think about driving down there. I do get tired of the Subway so Quiznos is a good 'change of pace'.
don simkins

Chicago, IL

#11 May 13, 2011
Quinos does sell too much bread and sang little meat and charges a gold mine. Good ridsnce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R-II Revenue and Expenditures (Dec '09) 7 hr Johnn 15
Trump voter? 17 hr Bigsnake 4
Jennifer Ireland Wed Jim Davis 4
Poll Political giving and not making tarp payments (Feb '10) Dec 8 Johnn 7
If you don't play -- you won't play--says Ken L... (Feb '10) Dec 1 Johnn 19
Rodenberg Battling Cancer. (May '12) Nov 29 KTSNK 3
New Truck Stop in Chillicothe, MO? Nov., '17 Nov 29 KTSNK 5

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance