Trenton Graduation Incident???

Trenton Graduation Incident???

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
CHS Student

Chillicothe, MO

#1 May 13, 2012
What happened?
Lavonne

Chillicothe, MO

#2 May 13, 2012
Hopefully nothing bad happened.
i heard

Miami, OK

#3 May 14, 2012
I heard one of the faculty members pushed or punched a student and one student got up and flipped everyone off after walking across the stage.
R Brown

Chillicothe, MO

#4 May 14, 2012
i heard wrote:
...... one student got up and flipped everyone off after walking across the stage.
Yeah! My kind of student. If he or she were my kid, I would be proud.
THS Student

United States

#5 May 15, 2012
One of our lesser behaved classmates got his diploma and was escorted out because he flipped off the crowd afterwards and it's being accused that our assistant principal punched him in the back, however this kid had it coming he's been nothing but trouble everywhere he goes and it's a miracle he ever graduated

“Just Think of Duck Sauce ”

Since: Oct 09

Where the Green Grass Grows

#6 May 16, 2012
Maybe that's why he flipped the bird to everyone. Because he know you all thought it would be a miracle if he graduated?
Franklin Thompson

Kansas City, MO

#7 May 16, 2012
Here is what happened. And I am not connected to either party.

A kid who has been in trouble with the law and in trouble at school...received his diploma, turned around and flipped off the faculty, and then and turned around and flipped everyone in the whole building off...while his mother was cheering him on. The vice-principal steps in behind him and starts to escort him out a side door...tries to push him through the door, but the door didn't open...once they get the door open, they both go out the door. The mother of the child follows and an argument takes place. The boy actually starts swinging at the vice-principal, but the VP never swings back. Of course, the mother of the boy is going all around town saying that the VP punched the boy, but that is totally not true. This family is known around town as a bunch of liars and loudmouths, so it all really comes as no surprise.
Franklin Thompson

Kansas City, MO

#9 May 16, 2012
Jacob Ishmael
Lavonne

Chillicothe, MO

#10 May 16, 2012
I believe that the mother and son should both not be allowed back in for future events. It sounds like a situation where the apple did not fall far from the tree.
hmmm...

Chicago, IL

#11 May 16, 2012
Isn't that Eric & Angela Turner's nephew?
hmmmm 2

Chillicothe, MO

#12 May 16, 2012
sure is. not surprising.
hmmm...

Chicago, IL

#13 May 16, 2012
My thoughts exactly
two cents

Chillicothe, MO

#14 May 16, 2012
Angela is sticking up for him but Eric isn't saying a word. I was at the graduation and his Thompson described it is how it happened. Angela and her family are trying to say that the VP isn't even religious as he wouldn't put his hand over his heart. All smoke screens for how this boy acted! He ruined the day for all the other students and parents!
George Zimmerman

Kansas City, MO

#15 May 16, 2012
If only I wasnt in jail! lol
screwed up

Chillicothe, MO

#16 May 16, 2012
Franklin Thompson wrote:
Here is what happened. And I am not connected to either party.
A kid who has been in trouble with the law and in trouble at school...received his diploma, turned around and flipped off the faculty, and then and turned around and flipped everyone in the whole building off...while his mother was cheering him on. The vice-principal steps in behind him and starts to escort him out a side door...tries to push him through the door, but the door didn't open...once they get the door open, they both go out the door. The mother of the child follows and an argument takes place. The boy actually starts swinging at the vice-principal, but the VP never swings back. Of course, the mother of the boy is going all around town saying that the VP punched the boy, but that is totally not true. This family is known around town as a bunch of liars and loudmouths, so it all really comes as no surprise.
you are obviously a loud mouth shit starter.why did the principal try to escort him out. it could have been done a little more discreatly. he should have not tryed to push him through a door that would not open. dont you think that the adult escalated the situation. when you say tried to PUSH him through the door. he put his hands on the young man first.Kids do very stupid things, adults, especially VP's should have handled it a little better.
Betty

Kansas City, MO

#17 May 16, 2012
Why stick up for a kid that obviously was wrong in the first place to flip off teachers and a full auditorium? What's wrong with this picture??
Lavonne

Chillicothe, MO

#18 May 16, 2012
Betty wrote:
Why stick up for a kid that obviously was wrong in the first place to flip off teachers and a full auditorium? What's wrong with this picture??
I agree! What impact did that have on younger students, and what disrespect did that show to the elderly and ALL who attended graduation? It was such a slap in the face to the graduates who were proud to be there.
It appears that this young man has been allowed to get away with 'whatever' and then been supported instead of reprimanded. It is good for Trenton schools that he is OUT!
guilty bystander

United States

#19 May 16, 2012
screwed up wrote:
<quoted text>you are obviously a loud mouth shit starter.why did the principal try to escort him out. it could have been done a little more discreatly. he should have not tryed to push him through a door that would not open. dont you think that the adult escalated the situation. when you say tried to PUSH him through the door. he put his hands on the young man first.Kids do very stupid things, adults, especially VP's should have handled it a little better.
Typical. Always want to put the blame on anyone but the person responsible. Nice deflection. Enough witnesses have stated the exact story as posted here by thompson to show this is what happened. If you have kids in school I bet you are the type that runs to it each time they get in trouble for something because your kid can do no wrong. Am I close? If the moron hadn't acted a fool and made the obscene gestures this wouldn't be an issue at all.
Chilli Mom

Chillicothe, MO

#20 May 16, 2012
I wasn't there, and I don't know what really happened. However, I will say that if any child of mine pulled a stunt like that I would have been the one greeting them at the edge of the stage escorting them out the door.
Religulous

Chillicothe, MO

#21 May 16, 2012
two cents wrote:
Angela is sticking up for him but Eric isn't saying a word. I was at the graduation and his Thompson described it is how it happened. Angela and her family are trying to say that the VP isn't even religious as he wouldn't put his hand over his heart. All smoke screens for how this boy acted! He ruined the day for all the other students and parents!
AAHHH! Now I see what happened there. I wondered what was up with that pic floating around. Saw it on a friend of a friends wall and thought it was weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cpd 3 hr Cucumber Lettuce 5
School Superintendent stepping down (Oct '10) 17 hr Johnn 5
News GRTS house sells for $240,000 (Jun '07) Wed RLBG 9
Sara Strikes Again (Nov '10) Wed Johnn 7
Chillicothe 2010 in Review (Dec '10) Jun 28 Johnn 44
Chillicothe Hires Superintendent (Jan '11) Jun 27 educationmatters 43
where o where (Feb '11) Jun 26 Johnn 10

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages