First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Chillicothe, MO

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Here we go again! Please don't let this be a bash fest people!

If you have any doubts about her parenting or anyone elses, take it up with them personally or with the proper authorities.

Since: Nov 10

Trenton, MO

#4 Feb 8, 2011
Don't you think we have had enough of this crap on here??? I mean come on What is so important about this girl that she has to make headlines on a website?? Please don't start anymore of those kinds of threads... It is not of any importance to the world what kind of person this Misty is anyway....

Take that drama elsewhere.....
WTF

Chillicothe, MO

#5 Feb 8, 2011
WTF? I doubt it is of any importance to the world what kind of person Johnn is either, but that didn't stop YOU from bad mouthing HIM up one side and down the other!
I don't know who Misty Johnson is, and it is none of my business what she does, but YOU are the biggest hypocrite I have EVER seen on here!

Trenton, MO

#6 Feb 8, 2011
WTF wrote:
WTF? I doubt it is of any importance to the world what kind of person Johnn is either, but that didn't stop YOU from bad mouthing HIM up one side and down the other!
I don't know who Misty Johnson is, and it is none of my business what she does, but YOU are the biggest hypocrite I have EVER seen on here!
All I did was give John a lil taste of his own medicane...He is a jarhead and he needs to know that not everybody is gonna put up with his shit I know I aint.... So call me what u want but it does not matter to me at all.... I never started any threads about him he started bashing me first so I finally just let him have it... Sorry if you don't like it but he shouldent write checks his ass cant cash...
leave well enough alone

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2011
Just leave her alone, whoever started this let's put ur name up and share all ur dirty laundrym everyone makes mistakes we don't need them making headlinesm until ur porch is perfect don't bitch about ur neighbors

Trenton, MO

#8 Feb 8, 2011
leave well enough alone wrote:
Just leave her alone, whoever started this let's put ur name up and share all ur dirty laundrym everyone makes mistakes we don't need them making headlinesm until ur porch is perfect don't bitch about ur neighbors
I agree with you totaly...She is just a single mother trying to make it on her own.... And people just want too start shit with her to make their life seem that much better... Leave the whole topic alone.... It is hard to try an work an raise a child on your own.. People mess up and make mistakes and no one is perfect.. You have to learn from those mistakes and it seems like people just want to make life harder for her instead of trying to help her.
Unknown

Garden City, MI

#9 Feb 8, 2011
Swear for someone who dont want no drama you sure as hell keep starting it!
What

Chillicothe, MO

#11 Feb 8, 2011
Who keeps starting it?
2 funny

Cowgill, MO

#12 Feb 8, 2011
ya i kno her very well she is a great mother so y dont ppl just leave her alone and im pretty sure whoever posted this shit has a connection with savannah or her mother and yall sure aint perfect by no means cuz savannah bein a hoe and sleeping wit everyones man.... soooo get the fuck up off misty and mind your own bizz kiarra aint yalls kid its misty and james child
2 funny

Cowgill, MO

#13 Feb 8, 2011
and misty the one who been raiseing her not james ok she messed up now but she fixin it. kirra luvs her mommy thats all that matters and im pretty sure if u stick james and misty in a room kiarra will go to misty. all james is is a lieing cheating bastard who has a bunch of kids and dont take care of them... so why dont u post wat james vails parenting skills are like lmao... and i bet if misty could read all this she sure aint got no bad comments yet cuz she isnt a bad mother so go be concernd about your own life and leave mistys out of it
nights!

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2011
Is she from hale? I knew a girl that went to hale highschool with that name!

Trenton, MO

#15 Feb 9, 2011
2 funny wrote:
ya i kno her very well she is a great mother so y dont ppl just leave her alone and im pretty sure whoever posted this shit has a connection with savannah or her mother and yall sure aint perfect by no means cuz savannah bein a hoe and sleeping wit everyones man.... soooo get the fuck up off misty and mind your own bizz kiarra aint yalls kid its misty and james child
Well spoken 2 funny!!!!! Just plain out drama everywhere you go..Why can't people handel shit like grown ups instead of like a kid.... I swear what is this world coming too?
Kung Fu

United States

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Beetle-Bugg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well spoken 2 funny!!!!! Just plain out drama everywhere you go..Why can't people handel shit like grown ups instead of like a kid.... I swear what is this world coming too?
Hmm, maybe you should practice what you preach grasshopper.
funny

Chillicothe, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2011
2 funny from mooresville? really misty! oh james does help out with all of his kids. you all get money from him to help out. it isnt his fault the "mothers" keep the kid from him or ive out of town.
funny

Chillicothe, MO

#18 Feb 9, 2011
or live*
Questions

Chillicothe, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2011
isnt misty on probation? didnt she leave and live out of the county without telling her po? isn't her boyfriend a convicted drug dealer on parole with an warrant out for him rite now? did she tell her po about them living together? isnt she on house arrest now? is she workin to help pay for her daughter? hell no! what about the 2 months child support she took even when her daughter lived with james? doesnt misty have a felony assault on her record for beatin someone with a baseball bat? doesnt she have a drug paraphanalia charge on her record too? whos she sponging off of now so she doesnt have to work? isnt she the same misty that uses her daughter like a weapon? keeping her from anyone who disagrees with her? and check with the popo theyll tell you even mistys mom told them she didnt think misty was fit to have the girl. yep sounds like a great mom to me. better watch what horse youre backin this one is ready for the glue factory.
look

United States

#20 Feb 9, 2011
Savannah no better!
2 funny

Cowgill, MO

#22 Feb 9, 2011
Questions wrote:
isnt misty on probation? didnt she leave and live out of the county without telling her po? isn't her boyfriend a convicted drug dealer on parole with an warrant out for him rite now? did she tell her po about them living together? isnt she on house arrest now? is she workin to help pay for her daughter? hell no! what about the 2 months child support she took even when her daughter lived with james? doesnt misty have a felony assault on her record for beatin someone with a baseball bat? doesnt she have a drug paraphanalia charge on her record too? whos she sponging off of now so she doesnt have to work? isnt she the same misty that uses her daughter like a weapon? keeping her from anyone who disagrees with her? and check with the popo theyll tell you even mistys mom told them she didnt think misty was fit to have the girl. yep sounds like a great mom to me. better watch what horse youre backin this one is ready for the glue factory.
see wat the funny thing is is that misty was 8 months prego when james was out with her sister getting drunk... he came home and got beat up misty went over and took up for him gettin in trouble for it she did not beat any1 up so get your facts right... and another thing misty didnt run away with no one ppl make shit up and the drug charge for a pipe was from james she took the wrap for every1 that night i kno i was there... and another thing misty was the one who stayed at the hospital with kiarra when she was sick this last time not james... savannah was out there more than him but she sure isnt the parent now is she...misty has messed up but james and savannah has to... and james dont take care of any of the kids when he was with misty he had the kids that was 30 mins away a total of 2 times and misty was the one watching them becuz he was out gettin drunk and the other babymama is the witness for that one
2 funny

Cowgill, MO

#23 Feb 9, 2011
but im pretty sure misty is the better parent on this one cuz all james did was get drunk and get high misty hasnt done any drungs at all for 4 yrs she has been doin great... and i kno she is my best friend and at that time it was best for kiarra to be with james but now no misty is gettin her life together and the whole house arrest thing is savannahs fault cuz misty aint done shit wrong so y dont ppl just leave her alone cuz the shit is really stupid SAVANNAH AND ANGELA
2 funny

Cowgill, MO

#24 Feb 9, 2011
and it seems to me that SAVANNAH AND ANGELA are the only one complaining about the shit becuz who else is gonna post up this shit about her for real... yall need to grow up and from the looks of it yall both got problems of your own from the shit on your page angela... so y u so fucking worried about misty all that shit they sayin on your page is true u r a drama queen and get in every1s bizz... u tired taking tanyas kid away to but your daughter had to lie and say her husband beat her and we all kno thats a lie... and if the bitch got beat so bad she was mistys friend she knew wat james put her through and she with a man that has put his hands on all females he been with and cheated on all females he been with...soooooo dont sit her and put misty down when truth is yall dont kno shit and u really tryn to make shit up and every1 knos it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Roberts - When was he prosecutor? Jun 24 Michele 2
Cowherd Renders Advice (Mar '10) Jun 23 Leo 21
Lost: $53,700 (Jul '11) Jun 23 Leo 3
Brandon Hagan claimed he 'got away with murder'... (Aug '13) Jun 23 Leo 17
Poll Is Chillicothe laughing stock of NW Missouri? (Jan '10) Jun 23 Leo 36
News Several Arrested Here On Tuesday (Jan '14) Jun 23 Undercover Agent 6
do you believe in team? (Oct '12) Jun 23 Johnn 12

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance