Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Any relation to the guys who pump shtter tanks?
ForumPolice Reorganized

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Brothers
friends

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

When did he get out?

“Go get educated”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Kevin is an old friend of mine. He's a very kind man and a solid citizen. I've never met a better father. Kevin is the kind of man that would give a friend the shirt off his back.
For Real

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

BandE Bob wrote:
Kevin is an old friend of mine. He's a very kind man and a solid citizen. I've never met a better father. Kevin is the kind of man that would give a friend the shirt off his back.
Wow can I meet the Kevin you know because the one I know is none of those things!
Shocked

Liberty, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Blown away my dads on here, us kids barly know him but now that hes out we are going to get to know him even tho he was never there is the past he has hurt us for years not calling or trying to see us kids but its time to find out why and learn who our father is.
really

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

BandE Bob wrote:
the post from shocked really makes you look uneducated.
fackk

Excelsior Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>the post from shocked really makes you look uneducated.
You are really rude
Kevins real kids

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Kevin is our dad and he's the best father in the whole wide world!
Mary

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

How many kids does this Kevin Mathews have anyway?
roddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

He is being a smartass, dont pay any attention to him.
CantBelieveYouGu ys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

My hate for this town is growing
do you think it's funny when you sit there and be smart ass about someone's father? someone's husband? hell maybe an old friend
yes he has not made a good name for himself but honestly when was the last time you saw him hmm? really think about people last time he was in town was early 08 and he did mess up I will admit that but I bet he didn't harm you I bet he didn't threaten you
you have no fucking right to sit here and gossip and judge someone you haven't known for years please Chillicothe.. just shut the fuck up
ForumPolice Reorganized

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

I heard he was up for father of the year. Been in prison more of his life than out. Looks like he failed to pay over 13,000 of child support. He has my vote, but dont worry it wont be long before he f up again.
goldbird

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Why cnt he have a chance like every body else youdnt een know him you he no right to judge him . no one is perfect so why doe every body in this town have to start shit with every body unless you have money in this town are pretend you do every one is shit to you well put your noses down before you assholes drown
ForumPolice Reorganized

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

goldbird wrote:
Why cnt he have a chance like every body else youdnt een know him you he no right to judge him . no one is perfect so why doe every body in this town have to start shit with every body unless you have money in this town are pretend you do every one is shit to you well put your noses down before you assholes drown
How many chances would you like him to have? Everytime he gets another chance he screws it up. He will be back in prison within 2 yrs.
Middle Aged Bob

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

goldbird wrote:
I don't have money and yet no one starts shit with me. Why? Because I obey the law. Duh.
By the way, you might want to enroll in Grammar, Spelling and English classes, or put down the crack pipe before you post, which ever applies.
BillyBadass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow you people are truely amazing....you never cease to shatter my hope for humanity...just because someone has been in trouble time and time again does not mean they deserve to be shunned and casted out into the homeless without any help.. It doesnt mean they are any less loved or wanted. Hell this country spends more funds on our prisons then they do our public schools. No wonder why people keep going back! Not only that you don't know his child hood... It may have been horrible and he don't know any better so it's going to take a few tries before he gets it right. It is never too late to make it right with your family and true friends. Maybe he is using this chance to finally get it right but even then to do so be still needs a little support. And all the jokes about bad grammar and stuff IT'S NOT THIER FAULT THEY NEVER GRADUATED FROM LICKING WINDOWS!!! Just cause you get the front of the short bus don't mean anything your all still RETARDED!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
russia 1 hr Borntowrite 2
Will Adam Warren seek Justice for Cathy Robertson 1 hr Never A Hornet 46
mike jessa nose knows now (Feb '13) 1 hr MrMagoo9 15
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Anti Liberal 95,709
Hey Papa Charlie 3 hr Dishonored 4
county commissioner 8 hr county commish roddy 94
43rd District Judicial System Corrupt? 9 hr huh what try again 13
Sheriff Cox keeping infant son from his mother Mon haha 118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••