Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

ObOy

Chillicothe, MO

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Trouble ahead folks

Since: Jan 12

Independence, MO

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Any relation to the guys who pump shtter tanks?
ForumPolice Reorganized

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Brothers
friends

Tecumseh, KS

#4 Jan 9, 2013
When did he get out?

“Go get educated”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Kevin is an old friend of mine. He's a very kind man and a solid citizen. I've never met a better father. Kevin is the kind of man that would give a friend the shirt off his back.
For Real

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2013
BandE Bob wrote:
Kevin is an old friend of mine. He's a very kind man and a solid citizen. I've never met a better father. Kevin is the kind of man that would give a friend the shirt off his back.
Wow can I meet the Kevin you know because the one I know is none of those things!
Shocked

Chillicothe, MO

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Blown away my dads on here, us kids barly know him but now that hes out we are going to get to know him even tho he was never there is the past he has hurt us for years not calling or trying to see us kids but its time to find out why and learn who our father is.
really

Chillicothe, MO

#8 Jan 10, 2013
BandE Bob wrote:
the post from shocked really makes you look uneducated.
fackk

Liberty, MO

#9 Jan 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>the post from shocked really makes you look uneducated.
You are really rude
Kevins real kids

Blue Springs, MO

#10 Jan 10, 2013
Kevin is our dad and he's the best father in the whole wide world!
Mary

Brookfield, MO

#11 Jan 11, 2013
How many kids does this Kevin Mathews have anyway?
roddy

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2013
He is being a smartass, dont pay any attention to him.
CantBelieveYouGu ys

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2013
My hate for this town is growing
do you think it's funny when you sit there and be smart ass about someone's father? someone's husband? hell maybe an old friend
yes he has not made a good name for himself but honestly when was the last time you saw him hmm? really think about people last time he was in town was early 08 and he did mess up I will admit that but I bet he didn't harm you I bet he didn't threaten you
you have no fucking right to sit here and gossip and judge someone you haven't known for years please Chillicothe.. just shut the fuck up
ForumPolice Reorganized

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2013
I heard he was up for father of the year. Been in prison more of his life than out. Looks like he failed to pay over 13,000 of child support. He has my vote, but dont worry it wont be long before he f up again.
goldbird

Chillicothe, MO

#15 Jan 12, 2013
Why cnt he have a chance like every body else youdnt een know him you he no right to judge him . no one is perfect so why doe every body in this town have to start shit with every body unless you have money in this town are pretend you do every one is shit to you well put your noses down before you assholes drown
ForumPolice Reorganized

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2013
goldbird wrote:
Why cnt he have a chance like every body else youdnt een know him you he no right to judge him . no one is perfect so why doe every body in this town have to start shit with every body unless you have money in this town are pretend you do every one is shit to you well put your noses down before you assholes drown
How many chances would you like him to have? Everytime he gets another chance he screws it up. He will be back in prison within 2 yrs.
Middle Aged Bob

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
goldbird wrote:
I don't have money and yet no one starts shit with me. Why? Because I obey the law. Duh.
By the way, you might want to enroll in Grammar, Spelling and English classes, or put down the crack pipe before you post, which ever applies.
BillyBadass

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Wow you people are truely amazing....you never cease to shatter my hope for humanity...just because someone has been in trouble time and time again does not mean they deserve to be shunned and casted out into the homeless without any help.. It doesnt mean they are any less loved or wanted. Hell this country spends more funds on our prisons then they do our public schools. No wonder why people keep going back! Not only that you don't know his child hood... It may have been horrible and he don't know any better so it's going to take a few tries before he gets it right. It is never too late to make it right with your family and true friends. Maybe he is using this chance to finally get it right but even then to do so be still needs a little support. And all the jokes about bad grammar and stuff IT'S NOT THIER FAULT THEY NEVER GRADUATED FROM LICKING WINDOWS!!! Just cause you get the front of the short bus don't mean anything your all still RETARDED!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk cops 27 min UBT 2
Chillicothe municipal utility 11 hr This is crap 1
Evolution. Fact or fiction? (Mar '10) 15 hr Johnn 75
Jim Lambert (Mar '11) Dec 6 Dennis Savage 22
Steve Cox is in no condition to serve as Sheriff Dec 4 Wondering 31
Philp Free/ Krissy Woodgeard Dec 3 wondering 1
WOW so Sandy rd is nothing but addicts anymore? Dec 2 Mark 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance