Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2012
If you thought Chillicothe missouri topix was bad, check out Chillicothe ohio. We can be grateful.

Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Twenty Twelve

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Former Mayor Jeff Foli wrote:
If you thought Chillicothe missouri topix was bad, check out Chillicothe ohio. We can be grateful.
could of sworn I read this post from someone on another thread already.
buckeye37

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2012
I'm from Chillicothe, Ohio and yes, it's ridiculous. I didn't know Topix existed until yesterday. The high school kids from all the schools in the county went nuts trashing and bullying each other over the weekend. Schools were on lockdown yesterday because of fights over stuff that was posted, a few death threats even. It's out of control,Topix won't do anything, all they did was put a statement at the top about cyberbullying being a crime in Ohio & apparently its not moderated, so parents have contacted law enforcement and media trying to get it shut down before they commit suicide or kill each other. Sorry they drug it over here, most probably didn't realize, they're kids...sorry you think we're all "mental midgets".
geeze

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2012
That's sad:/(.. Parents are not telling there kids to stop it either? I hope no one gets hurt over this!
prove

Chillicothe, MO

#6 Jan 10, 2012
buckeye37 wrote:
I'm from Chillicothe, Ohio and yes, it's ridiculous. I didn't know Topix existed until yesterday. The high school kids from all the schools in the county went nuts trashing and bullying each other over the weekend. Schools were on lockdown yesterday because of fights over stuff that was posted, a few death threats even. It's out of control,Topix won't do anything, all they did was put a statement at the top about cyberbullying being a crime in Ohio & apparently its not moderated, so parents have contacted law enforcement and media trying to get it shut down before they commit suicide or kill each other. Sorry they drug it over here, most probably didn't realize, they're kids...sorry you think we're all "mental midgets".
More proof please, newspaper or news coverage. Noticed your location is Il.
prove

Chillicothe, MO

#7 Jan 10, 2012
prove wrote:
<quoted text>More proof please, newspaper or news coverage. Noticed your location is Il.
Edit, IL.

Since: Jul 11

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2012
I am from Chillicothe and the topix site here is always full of trash talk from the low lifes in our community that have nothing better to do than hide behind a computer screen and try to start crap with other people. It's an embarrassment and I would like to apologize if any of our towns BS has been posted on your forum page. The recent bout of teenagers taking over seriously happened and blew up within the last week. It has been reported to various news affiliates in our state, the local paper, and even the sheriff's office. So far, I personally have seen nothing done other than some threads bein taken off the site and a couple of news stations from Columbus, Ohio doing a bit on the anti-bullying pages on FB...which by the way have exploded in our area since this Topix stuff started.... Sad to say it is true even without news articles or programs to give a link to and I am so embarrassed by the children of our area! It has calmed down considerably but I still worry since almost all the parents reactions are for banning Topix..... I have pointed out time and again, the parents need to get a grip o their kids and handle it themselves!

Since: Jul 11

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2012
And please excuse my typos. I'm on my cell phone at work on yet another 12 hour night shift!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blackwater resturant 1 hr Mar1972 1
car show (Jun '11) Fri Johnn 8
Traphouse losing buisness Aug 15 Mouse 1
Would you like to set your own hours and get pa... (Sep '11) Aug 11 Johnn 4
Show Me? (Jun '11) Aug 4 Johnn 3
Legal? (Aug '13) Aug 2 Keep up Princess 13
Knouse Recycling (Sep '11) Aug 2 Uncle Pervy 44

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages