VRA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#64 Aug 12, 2011
chasity wrote:
VRA: I hope you and your friends or family can find peace. I am sure this entire ordeal is troubling to many people and very stressful.
And before I get slammed, I am very sincere about my comment in the best way.
Thank you. I will pass that along. And I never slam people who are considerate and can be empathetic to the victim's family. People are so numb to the fact that they are victims and are being victimized over and over again.
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Sedalia, MO

#65 Aug 12, 2011
Integrity of evidence was compromised by calvert and diester.
Confused

Chillicothe, MO

#66 Aug 12, 2011
Why would Rochelle and the old man both have to lie?

“Just Think of Duck Sauce ”

Since: Oct 09

Where the Green Grass Grows

#67 Aug 12, 2011
SUNSHINE wrote:
I'M NOT A WOODWORTH NOR RELATED TO THEM.
<quoted text>
No your not, you're just an old nosey gossiping drunk who post's all in caps. Has 9 DWI's and rides a scooter to the liquor store now.
It's one thing to say you think hes innocent. It's a whole other thing to post viscous gossip and say it's fact.
The Robertson's are not on trial and far from it. Haven't you all taken enough from these people?
Go visit Mark in prison, meanwhile the Robertsons will go visit their mother's gravestone. Lyndle can run his hands over the scars left behind by the bullets. Esp the one they left behind when they dug a bullet out of his liver years later which had a specific defect engraved on it from a defective gun.

The only people changing a story is you! You have a new one everyday. You must have nothing better to do than sit on your ass! THINK about stories and post them as truth!
It's great you stand up for something you believe in. What's sad is what you believe.
I mean hell, you think John has a son..and to top it off this made up son is GAY!?!?

You should start writing mystery murder novels. You sure do make up some awesome stuff.
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Leavenworth, KS

#68 Aug 12, 2011
I am sorry if I have offended any Robertsons, that was not my intent. I want justice too. As long as it's fair and all the facts presented without prejudice.
false info

Kansas City, MO

#69 Aug 12, 2011
VRA wrote:
<quoted text>The private investigator never had the gun in his sole possession. It was sent to England by way of the sheriff's department. And it was sent to England because that was the best place to do the latest ballistics testing. Missouri HP did not have a scope camera at the time that they used to go down in the barrel of the gun which is how they saw the unusual scratch which caused the markings on the bullet that came out of Lyndel Robertson.

The Missouri HP didn't say the gun and bullet didn't match. He said it was inconclusive which means a number of things. It could mean that there were not enough point of references to match it to for his standard of testing. But it certainly did not mean that it was not the gun that killed Catherine Robertson.

EDUCATION: That is why this AD placed in the paper is a complete joke because people do not understand what they are reading and why. People are not educated enough about the way the system works and that because it says "Findings, Facts and Conclusions" doesn't mean it is the decision of the court or that the court even supports it. It is a document that is drawn up by a desperate man and his family to try to get him out of prison.

They have shown us this week that they are willing to sink to the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, and victimize the family that this tragedy happened to. They need prayers in a serious way.
Mr.Deister actually said in his deposition he took the gun personally and by himself to England, so i don't understand how you can say he was never in possession. Do you know more about what he did than he does?? And the gun was sent there because Deister wrote a letter asking for "help" from a man he knew in England. The highway patrol did not contact England for help.

As far as the AD kudos for someone putting the information in the paper. Everyone should be able to come to their own conclusion of this case and it states all of the information is public record, so maybe you should go view some of the letters and other information for yourself.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#70 Aug 12, 2011
Confused wrote:
Why would Rochelle and the old man both have to lie?
OR GET A LAWYER?
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#71 Aug 12, 2011
Chelle Jenx wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not, you're just an old nosey gossiping drunk who post's all in caps. Has 9 DWI's and rides a scooter to the liquor store now.
It's one thing to say you think hes innocent. It's a whole other thing to post viscous gossip and say it's fact.
The Robertson's are not on trial and far from it. Haven't you all taken enough from these people?
Go visit Mark in prison, meanwhile the Robertsons will go visit their mother's gravestone. Lyndle can run his hands over the scars left behind by the bullets. Esp the one they left behind when they dug a bullet out of his liver years later which had a specific defect engraved on it from a defective gun.
The only people changing a story is you! You have a new one everyday. You must have nothing better to do than sit on your ass! THINK about stories and post them as truth!
It's great you stand up for something you believe in. What's sad is what you believe.
I mean hell, you think John has a son..and to top it off this made up son is GAY!?!?
You should start writing mystery murder novels. You sure do make up some awesome stuff.
I THINK YOU HAVE ME MIXED UP WITH SUNSHINE! WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, AND YOU COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. BUT IT'S YOUR STORY AND YOU WILL MAKE IT UP AS YOU WISH!
FREE MARK WOODWORTH
FREE MARK WOODWORTH
AND IT WILL BE SOON
FREE MARK WOODWORTH
AND SUNSHINE I CONCUR!!!
SO DID LYDELL HIRE BRANDON AND THEN HE TURNED ON HIM OR DIN ROCHELLE DO THE HIRING?? OR WAS IT JUST RAGE FROM THE ABORTION AND ALL?

#72 Aug 12, 2011
HAHA
WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH?
THAT YOU HAVE A NEW STORY ABOUT HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN EVERYDAY?
WHAT? CATHY ISN'T DEAD? LYNDLE DOESN'T HAVE GUN SHOT SCARS? THAT YOU CAN GO VISIT MARK IN PRISON?
YEA,YOU'RE RIGHT THAT MAY BE A LIE,SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE YOU. YOUR ROUND ABOUT SCOOTER DOESN'T HAVE THE BATTERY POWER FOR SUCH LONG DISTANCES.
WTG ON THE AD, THAT TOOK SOME BALLS. SO HOLD ON TO THOSE BALLS CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU AND MARK HAVE.
just wondering

Kansas City, MO

#73 Aug 13, 2011
Did they give Mark or any one a lier detecter test?
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Leavenworth, KS

#74 Aug 13, 2011
The judge could free Mark with new and compelling evidence, or he could have a new jury re-hear the case. Either way, it will certainly be the exception.

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#75 Aug 14, 2011
Former Mayor Jeff Foli wrote:
The judge could free Mark with new and compelling evidence, or he could have a new jury re-hear the case. Either way, it will certainly be the exception.
You aren't the "real" former mayor Jeff Foli. Why use his name??
Papa

Chillicothe, MO

#76 Aug 14, 2011
Former Mayor Jeff Foli wrote:
Under the Brady Rule (for the State withholding evidence), Mark will automatically get a new trial. BUT, because of the handling of the evidence, it is tainted and cannont be used to prosecute him again. Now what? My guess & hope is that he will be released with prejudice against the State so they cannot retry him again.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#77 Aug 14, 2011
Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the Brady Rule (for the State withholding evidence), Mark will automatically get a new trial. BUT, because of the handling of the evidence, it is tainted and cannont be used to prosecute him again. Now what? My guess & hope is that he will be released with prejudice against the State so they cannot retry him again.
ALRIGHTY THEN
FREE MARK WOODWORTH
FREE MARK WOODWORTH
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#78 Aug 14, 2011
Chelle Jenx wrote:
HAHA
WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH?
THAT YOU HAVE A NEW STORY ABOUT HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN EVERYDAY?
WHAT? CATHY ISN'T DEAD? LYNDLE DOESN'T HAVE GUN SHOT SCARS? THAT YOU CAN GO VISIT MARK IN PRISON?
YEA,YOU'RE RIGHT THAT MAY BE A LIE,SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE YOU. YOUR ROUND ABOUT SCOOTER DOESN'T HAVE THE BATTERY POWER FOR SUCH LONG DISTANCES.
WTG ON THE AD, THAT TOOK SOME BALLS. SO HOLD ON TO THOSE BALLS CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU AND MARK HAVE.
AND YOU KNOW I WAS IN YOUR TOWN NOT TO LONG AGO WHERE WERE YOU? DOWN ON VRA? SOUNDS LIKE YOU TWO SUCK OFF OF EACH OTHER. SORRY YOU CAN'T SEE THAT MISTAKES CAN BE MADE. THAT'S ALL THAT'S EVER BEEN SAID. AND SOON WE WILL ALL KNOW, WHEN THEY EXHONORATE HIM OF THE CHARGES, WHAT B.S. STORY WILL YOU COME UP WITH? AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHEN PROVEN THAT THEY LIED ON THE STAND, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE WOODWORTHS SUE EACH AND EVERYONE, AND CHARGED WITH PERJURY. CAUSE YOU KNOW ALL LIARS ARE GUILTY. LIKE YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIEND VRA! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND Y YOU ALL ARE SO ADAMANT ABOUT CHANGING PEOPLES MINDS. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND UNTIL THEN PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS. ARE YOU THAT OPINIONATED THAT YOU CAN'T SHUT UP LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EVIDENCE. THAT'S WHY YOUR SMALL TOWN IS SCREWING YOU ALL. CAUSWE THEY SAY ONE THING AND THAT IS LAW YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE YOUR TOWN IS CROOKED, NOT EVERYONE, BUT THERE ARE MANY, THEY ARE SUCKING YOUR TOWN DRY AND CLAIMING IT'S PER THE LAW GOVERNING. IF YOU COULD GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF VRA'S CROTCH LONG ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THEN MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE AN OPINION INSTEAD OF A PREACHING STANCE AND CLAIMING ITS TRUTH. FREE MARK WOODWORTH!!!
Confused

Chillicothe, MO

#79 Aug 14, 2011
FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU KNOW I WAS IN YOUR TOWN NOT TO LONG AGO WHERE WERE YOU? DOWN ON VRA? SOUNDS LIKE YOU TWO SUCK OFF OF EACH OTHER. SORRY YOU CAN'T SEE THAT MISTAKES CAN BE MADE. THAT'S ALL THAT'S EVER BEEN SAID. AND SOON WE WILL ALL KNOW, WHEN THEY EXHONORATE HIM OF THE CHARGES, WHAT B.S. STORY WILL YOU COME UP WITH? AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHEN PROVEN THAT THEY LIED ON THE STAND, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE WOODWORTHS SUE EACH AND EVERYONE, AND CHARGED WITH PERJURY. CAUSE YOU KNOW ALL LIARS ARE GUILTY. LIKE YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIEND VRA! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND Y YOU ALL ARE SO ADAMANT ABOUT CHANGING PEOPLES MINDS. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND UNTIL THEN PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS. ARE YOU THAT OPINIONATED THAT YOU CAN'T SHUT UP LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EVIDENCE. THAT'S WHY YOUR SMALL TOWN IS SCREWING YOU ALL. CAUSWE THEY SAY ONE THING AND THAT IS LAW YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE YOUR TOWN IS CROOKED, NOT EVERYONE, BUT THERE ARE MANY, THEY ARE SUCKING YOUR TOWN DRY AND CLAIMING IT'S PER THE LAW GOVERNING. IF YOU COULD GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF VRA'S CROTCH LONG ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THEN MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE AN OPINION INSTEAD OF A PREACHING STANCE AND CLAIMING ITS TRUTH. FREE MARK WOODWORTH!!!
Great post FMW but I thought that it was Chelle Jenx's sister that liked to go muff diving.
The apple must not fall far from the tree. LOL
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#80 Aug 14, 2011
Chelle Jenx wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN IT AWAY FROM THEMSELVES!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#81 Aug 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Its really sad that you feel you have to resort to this kind of post to get your point across.

You arn't doing Mr. Woodworth any favors by posting stuff like this.
Tad

Chillicothe, MO

#82 Aug 14, 2011
Johnn I agree. People do not need to attack others to express their personal views.

#83 Aug 14, 2011
<quoted text>
AND YOU KNOW I WAS IN YOUR TOWN NOT TO LONG AGO
So that's what that smell was.
<quoted text>

What is it with you and people being gay? Are you a republican?
Were you drunk when you posted this perverted crap? People in other peoples crotches, sucking people off and screwing everyone. Man, go get laid.

As for everything else. Can't I have an opinion too? Just what in the hell do you think you are doing? Asking horrendous slanderous questions like who paid Brandon to do it Lyndle or Rochelle. You are running INNOCENT peoples names through your twisted perverted theories.
I dunno if you have ever heard this line or not. But here in America you are INNOCENT until proven guilty...and I guess being proved guilty twice isn't enough for you? So It is in fact up to you to change peoples mind including the courts.
But why you mad though?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacks Sandwich Shop (Mar '10) 7 hr J wood 357
News Former police chief sentenced (Oct '06) 14 hr tGr 24
why (Jan '12) 20 hr Johnn 8
News Chillicothe police arrest suspected molester (Oct '10) Tue Don Simkins 22
I filled up my depends waiting in line at the f... Tue Don Simkins 1
Good News/Bad News Tue The Truth 9
Kids Day Parade (Sep '10) Tue Johnn 5
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE