Boonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

The Adpage sure had alot to say tonight!!!! What do you think now?
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

PLEASE DO TELL. WHAT WAS SAID?

VRA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

I think he is still guilty. Are you really that dense Mr. Former Mayor, that you would think that this ad, because that is exactly what it is, is anything near the truth? Please tell that our former Mayor is smarter than that. Please tell me that our former mayor knows that this AD placed is nothing more than their conspiracy theories written down and handed into the judge. Who, btw, is going to laugh at them. This is their OPINION of things. And we all know what their opinion is...conspiracies without any truth to back them up.

This is a one sided story. Can't wait to read the State's response (which was just filed last week).

And for someone who has gotten his fair share of beatings on topix and in the media,Mr. Former Mayor, I find it hard to believe that you would be one to feed the gossip monster that is disguised as "concerned citizens".

They can scream it from the roof tops all they want that Brandon did it. But please tell me how Brandon got Woodworth's gun and then returned it without them knowing it immediately after the murder? All this murky water (I saw this, I think I heard that) doesn't amount to nothing but a molehill because the ballistics don't lie.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

VRA wrote:
They can scream it from the roof tops all they want that Brandon did it. But please tell me how Brandon got Woodworth's gun and then returned it without them knowing it immediately after the murder? All this murky water (I saw this, I think I heard that) doesn't amount to nothing but a molehill because the ballistics don't lie.
YOU REALLY ARE DENSE AREN'T YOU! HANG ON TO HOPE! CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU AND MARK GOT!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU REALLY ARE DENSE AREN'T YOU! HANG ON TO HOPE! CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU AND MARK GOT!
You sure talk a lot for saying nothing.
fatman497000

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

ballistics dont lie,killers lie and i dont mean mark!!!!
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Boonville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

I predict Mark will be freed.
BIG DADDY 2U

Chula, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Jeff Foli, you are an f___ idiiot! What the hell is wrong with you? Everyone always knew you were a moron and I always gave you the benefit of the doubt! But moron you are! From your the tip of your goofball head to the toes of your sandals with socks, you are the epitomy of retard! Yes, I said it, retard, as unpolitcally correct as the word now is, they need to reserve it for you. You have been the target of all kinds of bad publicity and disparaging remarks, welllllll...now I know why. Good thing Chillicothe is now safe from having you as a leader. Jeff, I am sorry! I am so sorry I ever defended you and a told people to lay off and give you the benefit of the doubt! How do you have time for Topix? You have so many responsibilities being a slumlord and stealing from the elderly! If you had half a brain, you would realize that bullistics and fingerprint evidence don't lie. Only the uneducated can read that AD paid for by Mark's family and see that it is all opinion. Very sad, you are as crazy as the rest of them.
teamster

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

You Go Jeff! VRA,you should really open your mind a bit.

VRA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

teamster wrote:
You Go Jeff! VRA,you should really open your mind a bit.
Why should I open my mind to conspriacy theories and lies? I play by the rules. These scumbags don't.
Former Mayor Jeff Foli

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Time will tell. If I have to eat my words, fine, but I don't believe I will.
SUNSHINE

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

MARK WILL BE A FREE MAN!! BECAUSE YOU CANT TELL ME THAT YOU CANT READ THE AD PAGE AND TELL ME THE ROBERTSON FAMILY ARE NOTHING BUT LIERS LIE LIE LIE AND ITS ONLY TAKEN 20 YEARS OF A YOUNG MANS LIFE WAISTED BECAUSE THEY WANT TO COVER UP LIES WELL THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT AND IM GLAD. ITS SAD THAT THE ROBERTSON FAMILY WANT TO COVER UP EACH OTHER AND NOT TELL THE TRUTH "A WIFE A MOTHER A FRIEND WILL NEVER REST IN PEACE" BECAUSE HER OWN FAMILY CANT TELL THE TRUTH! AND BY THE WAY MONEY CANT BY SECERTS BECAUSE AFTER TIME THE SECRETS ALWAYS COME OUT AND IT FINALY IS. I RESCEPT THE WOODWORTH FAMILY FOR NOT GIVING UP AND FIGHTING FOR THEIR SON, BOTHER, FRIEND. I THINK EVERYONE HAS WAITED FOR THIS DAY TO COME THE LORD IS FINALY LOOKING AFTER KATHY AND MARK. GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.

“Just Think of Duck Sauce ”

Since: Oct 09

Where the Green Grass Grows

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

That AD in the AD pages was the kind of thing that would make me question whether I was really female.It was so one sided my dog thought she was a cat. But there is and always will be one fact you can not deny....One thing that doesn't lie. Ballistics...That gun might as well engrave your name on the bullet when it's shot. You can't explain away the mark on the bullet, specific to the Woodworth gun.
If you did, you would have to place Brandon in the Woodworth home, to take a gun at what 9-10pm? Or maybe days before. Did anyone notice their gun was gone? Then he would have had to place it back where it belonged, without out anyone noticing it being moved?
Another thing..would Brandon have known where the bullets were behind the seat of the truck, and magically made a thumbprint that matched Marks? Took the gun and bullets inside the shed to load it? Go inside the home and commit murder and attempt to commit another. Leave burn out tire tracks...to where? Well the Woodworth home to place the gun back in the home of course. Or else he put the gun back days later. But did anyone notice their gun was gone?

How else do you explain that?
SUNSHINE

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THE AD PAGE WAS TELLING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY I BELIEVE EVERYONE'S TESTIMONY WAS PUT IN THERE INCLUDING EVERYONE'S THAT LIED. AND BY THE WAY WOODWORTHS GUN WASN'T THE MURDER WEAPON IF I READ RITE IT SAID THAT THE WOODWORTHS GUN DID NOT MATCH THE MURDER WEAPON.
VRA wrote:
I think he is still guilty. Are you really that dense Mr. Former Mayor, that you would think that this ad, because that is exactly what it is, is anything near the truth? Please tell that our former Mayor is smarter than that. Please tell me that our former mayor knows that this AD placed is nothing more than their conspiracy theories written down and handed into the judge. Who, btw, is going to laugh at them. This is their OPINION of things. And we all know what their opinion is...conspiracies without any truth to back them up.
This is a one sided story. Can't wait to read the State's response (which was just filed last week).
And for someone who has gotten his fair share of beatings on topix and in the media,Mr. Former Mayor, I find it hard to believe that you would be one to feed the gossip monster that is disguised as "concerned citizens".
SUNSHINE

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

IF YOU READ IT RITE IT SAID "INCLUSIVE" WHICH MEANS THAT THE WOODWORTHS GUN DID NOT MATCH THE MURDER WEAPON. BUT THEY TRIED TO PAY OFF "THE ENGLAND BALLISTIC EXPERTS" TO SAY IT MATCHED BUT SOMEONE GOT THERE MONEY THEY TRIED TO PAY OFF BUT THEY DIDNT HIDE THEIR LETTERS VERY WELL.
Chelle Jenx wrote:
That AD in the AD pages was the kind of thing that would make me question whether I was really female.It was so one sided my dog thought she was a cat. But there is and always will be one fact you can not deny....One thing that doesn't lie. Ballistics...That gun might as well engrave your name on the bullet when it's shot. You can't explain away the mark on the bullet, specific to the Woodworth gun.
If you did, you would have to place Brandon in the Woodworth home, to take a gun at what 9-10pm? Or maybe days before. Did anyone notice their gun was gone? Then he would have had to place it back where it belonged, without out anyone noticing it being moved?
Another thing..would Brandon have known where the bullets were behind the seat of the truck, and magically made a thumbprint that matched Marks? Took the gun and bullets inside the shed to load it? Go inside the home and commit murder and attempt to commit another. Leave burn out tire tracks...to where? Well the Woodworth home to place the gun back in the home of course. Or else he put the gun back days later. But did anyone notice their gun was gone?

VRA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

SUNSHINE wrote:
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THE AD PAGE WAS TELLING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY I BELIEVE EVERYONE'S TESTIMONY WAS PUT IN THERE INCLUDING EVERYONE'S THAT LIED. AND BY THE WAY WOODWORTHS GUN WASN'T THE MURDER WEAPON IF I READ RITE IT SAID THAT THE WOODWORTHS GUN DID NOT MATCH THE MURDER WEAPON.
<quoted text>
You really need to educate yourself on the way of the world, not to mention the way of the court system. This is NOT the truth. THis is what they would like for you to believe. There are people that testified listed in this ad but you are so not in touch with reality that do you stop and think about what happened when the state questioned these testimonies? Seriously, think about it. That is why there is cross examination, otherwise people could get up on stand and say whatever without backing it up. The State disproved a lot of what was said in this AD.

VRA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Chelle Jenx wrote:
Very good questions Chelle. It is true. It is an ad. And the bullets did match the gun of Woodworths. Even if the ballistic expert saw the bullet come out of the gun, he still will not say on stand that it is conclusive. They just don't do it.

What they do, however, is go through the process of how they test the gun to the bullet and they EDUCATE the jury on what they found when they did that. That is why Woodworth was convicted. The jury heard the damning evidence and were able to make an educated decision. That is why all of this putting it in the paper and b.s. they are doing does not change a thing. It is still the bullet and the gun that convicted Woodworth. And the icing on the cake is the lies he told investigators and the fingerprints that he said were not even there when they were.
JUDGE OF ANOTHER COUNTY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

Cover up from the get go! The people that was involved with this case jumped the gun,didn't get all the evidence, thought it was a shut the book case.You will see that Mr.Foli will be correct and that the real murderer will be behind bars! Sometimes families have no other choice than lie to protect another family member,even if it means they knew who the shooter was. Everybody that has anything to do with murdering someone or planning a murder, even though they know its wrong will go to jail and we all will protect our family wrong or right!
SUNSHINE

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

THIS IS TO YOU VRA--- MAYBE YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOURSELF IF YOU READ THE AD PAGE IS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HEARINGS THAT WASNT SOMETHIING THE AD PAGE PEOPLE PULLED OUT OF THERE ASS IT WAS PLAIN AS DAY IN THERE THAT THE ROBERTSON FAMILY LIED AND TRIED TO COVER STUFF UP. YOU CANT TELL ME THAT PEOPLE SAYING THEY SAW BRANDON IN TOWN WAS A LIE WHEN IT CAME FROM MORE THAN JUST ONE PERSON AND THE GUN AND BULLET THE GUN DIDNT MATCH UP SO STOP WITH THE WOODWORTH GUN I BELIEVE IT WAS YOUR FAMILY TRYING TO PAY THE ENGLAND BALLISTIC EXPERTS NOT THE WOODWORTHS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE UNLIKE YOUR FAMILY. I DONT CARE IF IT DIDNT SUPPORT YOU GUYS OR YOUR SIDE AT ALL. ALL IT DID WAS MADE YOUR FAMILY LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT. SO FACE IT TELL THE TRUTH RHONDA YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER LET YOUR MOM REST IN PEACE. NONE OF YOU GUYS CAN TELL THE TRUTH!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Judged:

There was nothing in that Ad Pages ad that proved Mark is not guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of172
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,098
Sheriff Cox keeping infant son from his mother 2 hr well well 35
tina mapel 3 hr Cucumber Lettuce 6
Preszler the Embeszler (Jun '12) 4 hr Borntowrite 345
County candidates!! 7 hr Big Bill 29
Weird Harold 7 hr gotropes 5
i smell a rat! (Dec '11) Sat BandE Bob 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••