Seven Arrests in one place
Lulz

Haslet, TX

#64 Feb 8, 2013
They are clearly experts on the subject. Lol. Too bad no one has made any threats of violence on here or said anything that a reasonable person would consider harrassment. You will be hard pressed to prove any sort of financial loss from anything posted here. Just because someone posts things that you disagree with does not automatically mean that you will be able to use the courts to find out who they are and punish them. I can change my ip address any time I like and change my location, anyone with even a basic understanding of computers can do the same. So even if you manage to find out the ip addresses of people posting on here you will find it difficult if not impossible to prove exactly who was posting. I personally haven't posted anything but this and the post above but I don't appreciate when people like you come on here and act like they can do something about people gossiping about them. I think it's pretty funny though that basically everyone in this thread is related to you and that you guys chose topix to hash out your family problems.
MommaJ

Olathe, KS

#65 Feb 9, 2013
And this is the reason I moved to the city. For those of you professing to "know" the law. It doesn't matter who the weed and paraphernalia "belonged" to, once the police entered the room, the stuff belonged to EVERYBODY There. So the comment that Kelton should've "manned up and confessed it was his" is an invalid point. It wouldn't have changed anything that happened that night.

You people want to see less of the drug and alcohol use by the young people in that miserable little town? Spend the energy you're using to trash Kelton and Angela and pressure your city government into bringing more businesses into town so these kids can get jobs, keeping its word to the new businesses that come into town, and creating new venues of entertainment so kids actually have something to do on Friday and Saturday nights besides drink and smoke pot.

This is advice from a mom who moved her troubled kid out of that cesspool of a town to a life as a productive member of society and great husband and even better daddy.
kc mo

Corpus Christi, TX

#66 Feb 9, 2013
Pretty sure keton has a job and works his ass off at at cattle show every weekend r during the week
pass the bong

Chillicothe, MO

#67 Feb 9, 2013
Not many people around here work theirs asses off so take it easy there. As far as the owning up to it and not charging everyone I would tend to agree with you except for the fact the cop said if the person it belongs to will step up the others won't be arrested. I know this for a fact.
Bitch please

Chesapeake, OH

#68 Feb 9, 2013
If you guys want to talk shit to kelton why don't ya just call him or message him on fb? Wouldn't that make more sense
The real deal

Chesapeake, OH

#69 Feb 9, 2013
pass the bong wrote:
Not many people around here work theirs asses off so take it easy there. As far as the owning up to it and not charging everyone I would tend to agree with you except for the fact the cop said if the person it belongs to will step up the others won't be arrested. I know this for a fact.
Oh ya? I know personally he can out work a lot of people and has with me multiple times at quite a few shows and fairs. If your going to trash someone what has trammel done with his life? Nate Pryor? Bryce hill? Who the fuck are they? Kelton is known nation wide. Those guys are losers who never be anything at least kelton works and goes to school. I know for a fact that k dog spent the summer in Texas and his old boss calls him frequently to come work for him again. I'd say Chillicothe is just a messed up town if this is what people get a hard on about. Plus why is someone that worried about him when he doesn't even post on here just because this site is ridiculous.
How Rude

United States

#70 Feb 10, 2013
MommaJ wrote:
And this is the reason I moved to the city. For those of you professing to "know" the law. It doesn't matter who the weed and paraphernalia "belonged" to, once the police entered the room, the stuff belonged to EVERYBODY There. So the comment that Kelton should've "manned up and confessed it was his" is an invalid point. It wouldn't have changed anything that happened that night.
You people want to see less of the drug and alcohol use by the young people in that miserable little town? Spend the energy you're using to trash Kelton and Angela and pressure your city government into bringing more businesses into town so these kids can get jobs, keeping its word to the new businesses that come into town, and creating new venues of entertainment so kids actually have something to do on Friday and Saturday nights besides drink and smoke pot.
This is advice from a mom who moved her troubled kid out of that cesspool of a town to a life as a productive member of society and great husband and even better daddy.
the above has my vote as one of the stupidest posts ever on this site. There are jobs in this town for kids. More business would have zero impact on kids making right or wrong decisions or succumbing to peer pressure.
Maybe you should check up on what your kid is doing. I'm sure none of these kids said "Mom, Dad, my friends are going out to get high, Be back later" Open your eyes, youth smoking pot has been going on nation wide for 50 years. I'm not saying it's right, but an occurrence like this doesn't make Chillicothe a cesspool. This town is a better town now that clueless judgmental self appointed kings and queens like yourself have moved out. Remember the saying about people who live in glass houses..
MommaJ

Kansas City, MO

#71 Feb 10, 2013
How Rude wrote:
<quoted text>
the above has my vote as one of the stupidest posts ever on this site. There are jobs in this town for kids. More business would have zero impact on kids making right or wrong decisions or succumbing to peer pressure.
Maybe you should check up on what your kid is doing. I'm sure none of these kids said "Mom, Dad, my friends are going out to get high, Be back later" Open your eyes, youth smoking pot has been going on nation wide for 50 years. I'm not saying it's right, but an occurrence like this doesn't make Chillicothe a cesspool. This town is a better town now that clueless judgmental self appointed kings and queens like yourself have moved out. Remember the saying about people who live in glass houses..
Speaking of glass houses....try moving out of that town, live in the real world, and then go back. I did and not a damn thing changed in 15 years except that there's a few more minimum wage paying, fast food joints. I'm sure that's a career goal for every young person in that city.

You're right, PEOPLE who are gonna smoke pot are gonna smoke pot. This is definitely not a problem limit to just the young people there or anywhere else. I do KNOW FOR FACT (phrase of choice here) that when you provide other outlets for using their time and energy, drug usage can and will go down. My son went from getting high every single day to being clean for the past 4 years. We've talked about his drug use. When I asked him why he did it, his answer....because there was nothing else to do. Food for thought.
Find It Interesting

Chillicothe, MO

#72 Feb 10, 2013
Seems like there's a lot of "Know for a facts" on here. I do not know for a fact anything about this situation except
1) it's common knowledge that Tyler Trammel deals drugs, mostly weed.
2) both Nate Pryor and Bryce Hill have drug arrests on their records.
3) the Voorhies kid is well known to be a pot head too.
4) the Diggs kid had a DWI but have never heard of him doing anything but drinking.
If I was going to put my money on who it belonged to it sure wouldn't be the Diggs kid, now if it was a case of beer, that would be another story. Or let's say it was his, then I'd bet he bought it from Trammel and there is no doubt in my mind that the known potheads, everyone mentioned above, took part in it. So "pass the bong" tell us again who should fess up? And you keep saying you "know for a fact" if that's true then that clearly indicates you are one of the seven involved in the arrest. Time to start using your real name, don't you think? Again, if I was a betting man I'd guess you weren't and know nothing "for a fact". But hey, keep spreading rumors, it makes you sound so important.
guilty bystander

Chillicothe, MO

#73 Feb 10, 2013
You people need to get lives for real. The got busted. They got arrested. Let the legal system take care of it.
How Rude

United States

#74 Feb 10, 2013
MommaJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of glass houses....try moving out of that town, live in the real world, and then go back. I did and not a damn thing changed in 15 years except that there's a few more minimum wage paying, fast food joints. I'm sure that's a career goal for every young person in that city.
You're right, PEOPLE who are gonna smoke pot are gonna smoke pot. This is definitely not a problem limit to just the young people there or anywhere else. I do KNOW FOR FACT (phrase of choice here) that when you provide other outlets for using their time and energy, drug usage can and will go down. My son went from getting high every single day to being clean for the past 4 years. We've talked about his drug use. When I asked him why he did it, his answer....because there was nothing else to do. Food for thought.
There's a bowling alley, movie theater, YMCA, swimming pool that is being upgraded, sports and parks facilities.
So, please enlighten us as to what your teen has found to do, that would be feasible for a town Chillicothe's size? Remember, Chillicothe isn't the same size as Kansas City.. pretty sure we couldn't afford to build something like worlds of fun here. Notice how when he was on drugs he complained there was nothing to do here, now that he's off drugs he has things to do? WOW.. just might be a correlation there!

People always clammer for more businesses here. Take a look at how many businesses fail in Chillicothe because people would rather put on their sweat pants and haul their fat rears into Wal-mart than support mom and pop stores.
Here's a clue.. almost all teens start out working minimum wage jobs! What do you want, your 17 yr old to be a CEO earning six figures? get real.
Chillicothe is a better place with out negative, clueless, cancers like you here. Please, enjoy where you live and don't comeback.
Forumpolice for President

United States

#77 Feb 11, 2013
All this talk about weed is making me hungry.
red

Chillicothe, MO

#78 Feb 11, 2013
pass the bong wrote:
Where you one of the ones there???
red

Chillicothe, MO

#79 Feb 11, 2013
pass the bong wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but the cops gave them the option
Sounds like your trying to cover your own ass
One Hit Wonderer

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Feb 13, 2013
keltons sister SAVANNAH wrote:
half a roll of toilet paper? are you kidding me.... it was a 35g or less charge its a mistamenor and its a 35g or less parafinelia charge which means it could be weed and a pipe not just a drug.... it goes by weight and those glass pipes they sell all over town can be pretty heavy
You have no idea what you are talking about. They don't weigh the PARAPHERNALIA with the drug to determine the weight. Yes you are right it is a MISDEMEANOR but the wrong has been done. It is pot whoopty but it is illegal and until it is decriminalized then it will be a big deal. My advice to you is know what you are talking about before you make yourself look stupid with posts like this one.
who cares

Chillicothe, MO

#81 Feb 13, 2013
I read three other people were arrested yesterday for weed too wheres their threadon here?
One Hit Wonderer

Lenexa, KS

#82 Feb 14, 2013
For some odd reason after this arrest KCHI or CPD stopped putting the names in their press releases. Odd how that happens.

Since: May 12

Chillicothe, MO

#83 Feb 14, 2013
Lock wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm I've never tried weed and I'm 28. Never had the desire too, probably because it is ILLEGAL.
So is speeding..... Just saying.

Since: May 12

Chillicothe, MO

#84 Feb 14, 2013
Christ on a stick!!!! You mean to tell me that kids are smoking the devils lettuce in our quaint little town!!!!

You people crack me up. Ok, so some kids were smoking pot. WOW!
Who were they hurting? Who is the victim of this heinous crime against humanity?

I'm more ashamed of the cops for charging these kids and making a scene instead of just taking their stash.

Think about this. If you don't like something or your church doesn't like something, is it universally wrong?

OK, so if I don't like something and my friends don"t like something, is it universally wrong?
Giddyup409

United States

#86 Mar 3, 2013
I've heard all 6 have gave statements to the CPD stating it in fact was Keltons. Sad the kid wouldn't fess up and take his charges. I feel bad for the other 6, mostly Trammel who is in the Air National Guard and I heard he was just there drinking and is of age. For the person saying Nate and Bryce and Nick and all those guys are potheads, and that Trammel sells it, your going to look silly when you see the end result filed on case net. Everyone have a great day and realize that Colorado isn't to far of a drive if you wanna get a little high!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk cops 27 min UBT 2
Chillicothe municipal utility 11 hr This is crap 1
Evolution. Fact or fiction? (Mar '10) 15 hr Johnn 75
Jim Lambert (Mar '11) Dec 6 Dennis Savage 22
Steve Cox is in no condition to serve as Sheriff Dec 4 Wondering 31
Philp Free/ Krissy Woodgeard Dec 3 wondering 1
WOW so Sandy rd is nothing but addicts anymore? Dec 2 Mark 2

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance