Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

This is getting pretty serious I think we need to take action and when the time comes they must surrender their first born child for human sacrifice to pay for these crimes against humanity.
Family Friend

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

pass the bong wrote:
Probably same person making all these comments. Is this mommy? Know for a fact it was his shit. Wouldn't own up to it so all got arrested
Know for a fact?? Only way you would know anything "for a fact" is if you were one of the 7 there. And if you were one of the 7 then you'd know it was not his & he wasn't even In the room where it was being smoked. Maybe you should get a dictionary & look up the word "fact". And, no, I am definitely not his Mom! From what I was told by my friend in the family, she doesn't even get on here.
Savannah does have a point about Kelton's other side of the family. I know some of those girls and they are far from being saints. They are also really good at bullying others not to mention they're snobby little things that act like they're better than anyone else. From what I've heard Kelton say, they always act like they're concerned about him when there's a story to be told otherwise they forget he exists. I've been told they never included him while he was growing up. Don't even get me started on that uncle of his. From what I've heard about him he's had his share of passing the doobie and is quite the accomplished functioning alcoholic. Their dad is rumored to be a full blown alcoholic who gets abusive. I remember while we were still in school together that the youngest of those girls moved out because he was drunk and beating on them and their mom all the time. Yeah, they'd be so much better role models. LOL!!!
Mindy Diggs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I have no problem stating my name on here. Now to you family friend come out from ur fake name !!! Sounds like you need to get your facts straight !!! My dad never laid a hand on any of us kids!! My dad worked on the railroad when we were little and was never home!!! So from what I can see everything you have said is exactly what Angela has bashed us for before so you must be Angela !!! You always bring up how we never included him... Hello we are like 10 yrs older than him wasn't like we could just go get him!!! I know for a fact I've never had any dealings with police and neither have any of the other 5 siblings ,friend of family is saying we have !!! As far as bullying I think you are WRONG there too!!! You need to grow up and get a job!!! Your always a victim!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!
Kelly Potts

Hale, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Nice to know that I have to get a text to say some idiot is talking about our family on topix. How the hell did "his other side" get brought into this. Obviously whoever "Family Friend" is dont know what they are talking about. I might not be a saint but I am a pretty good person and have the friends I need, I know Im not better than anyone (IM FAR FROM IT) I tell the honest truth. The honest truth is I talked to the cop that arrested Kelton and DO know what happened. I dont know how this became bashing on "his other side!" I was not one of the people in the house smoking pot. I do know I dont have time for this and I shouldnt have to explain myself but I can tell you my dad has NEVER laid a hand on any of us. So get YOUR FACTS straight before running yor mouth! If you want to bash on someones family why dont you post your name. Your are obviously to scared to do that. Bc you know you are very much wrong with everything you just posted. And as you put "Their dad is RUMORED to be a full blown alcoholic who gets abusive." Dont have the facts dont post dumb stuff. We are happy kids and we have our own family. And Im pretty sure we had stuff to do with Kelton when he was little. I recall him being at our house A LOT when he was little. He knows he is welcome at any of our housed anytime so I am so tired of hearing how bad we are bc I can guarantee most will say different about us. I have only heard one person tell us we are bad AUNTS and that one person I am pretty sure is the one posting this.
keltons sister SAVANNAH

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

half a roll of toilet paper? are you kidding me.... it was a 35g or less charge its a mistamenor and its a 35g or less parafinelia charge which means it could be weed and a pipe not just a drug.... it goes by weight and those glass pipes they sell all over town can be pretty heavy
keltons sister SAVANNAH

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

shes not the one posting anything.... she didnt even know anything about kelton being on topix until i told her today.... and i only know because last night i was looking to find out who was involved in the accidental shooting and a friend said it might be on topix.... but mindy and kelly.... im not the one who said anything about your dad actually i can honestly say i have never heard anything about your dad being abusive but i can say that you were drug into this because someone posted that kelton would be better off with you guys and thats not true.... hes 18 my mom cant stop him from doing anything he wants to do... yes hes been caught making mistakes... but my point is you guys arent perfect either... im sure you guys enjoyed junior and senior party when you were his age you just werent caught doing it...him acting out has nothing to do with my mom... and thats wrong for people to bash her about it.... not to mention you both should be upset with these people for bashing your nephew on a public site about being 1 of 7 who were arrested.... doesnt this topic seem odd to you that they only pin pointed your nephew and none of the others
Forumpolice for President

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

18 yrs old and has a dui, driving while suspended, and weed charges. May be time to find some new friends to hang out with. He put himself in each position, time to buck up and grow up!
Mindy Diggs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Savannah seriously the friend of family obviously talks to ur mom because its says the same thing she bashed us for a couple weeks ago ...we can find out who is running their mouth .. Sheriff office can figure out Ip address
Kelly Potts

Hale, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Also I would like to know who "WE" bullied? There was one girl I didnt get along with but we have spoke and that is far behind us. "FAMILY FRIEND" can you answer that since you know so much about our family?
Angela Turner

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I am ONLY posting this one thing & then I will NOT be returning to this site. I have NOT been on this site since myself & my husband were attacked a couple years or so ago. I'm ONLY here now b/c my son asked me to please set the record straight. So here goes....
I am NOT Family Friend or anyone else using a fake name. In the past when I have commented on here it was ALWAYS with my real name! I refuse to be one of the many cowards gossiping & hiding behind a fake name.
Mindy, Kelly & any other from the Diggs family, the things posted on here about you all are beyond reprehensible. Despite our differences you are all still Kelton's family & he loves you. Yes, I have been very open about some of my feelings & it is possible that one of our friends thought they were helping by spreading gossip about you all. I've made a few phone calls since Kelton called me this morning & told me about this & no one I've talked to even knew about this thread. As of now, I do not know who it is. I will keep trying to find out. I did post a long comment on my FB page condemning this & asking whoever it was to STOP! And letting them know it is NEVER ok! I sincerely hope this takes care of it from any of our friends (could be one of mine, one of Savannah's, one of Seanacie's or one of Kelton's, I just don't know). I do NOT think you owe ANYONE an explanation for ANYTHING! I learned back a couple years ago that you have to take what's being said on here & file it in the trash can. It's being said by people - no scratch that - COWARDS (!!!!) that are not brave enough to let others know who they are. They are pathetic, cyber bullies with nothing better to do than sit around & nose into other people's life. Way back someone put it into perspective for me, it's most likely 2 or 3 people who have no life & need entertainment, so they get on here, post crap, then change the screen name & post again & again & again..... Who cares what these fake, pathetic, cowards think? You know the truth, the people who live you know the truth, what else matters?
FOR THE RECORD: I have a son who is a member of the Diggs family. At NO TIME have I ever heard anything about his Grandfather being abusive or his Uncle being anything that was said above either! There are plenty of people that would've gladly run to me to tell me this if even a fraction of it was true! I may not always see eye to eye with some of them BUT that is between us NO ONE ELSE & is NEVER open for public discussion!
Now that I've said what I needed to, you vultures go about picking it apart for your amusement. Anything I can do to help enrich your pathetic little lives. I will blissfully unaware, as I'll be living my life not sitting on here reading about others'!!!!
Mitzi Diggs Winder

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

First, I would like to say that whoever started this chat should have better things to do. All kids are going to make mistakes, that is how they learn. If we were all perfect then we would live in a boring world and no one would have things to post on TOPIX right? The reason we make mistakes starts back with Adam and Eve...Eve ate the fruit out of the garden, remember? We learn this from the time we start to go to Sunday School as a child.
Secondly, the sad thing is that those who don't know my dad do not have any right to say what kind of a person he is and to say he is abusive is very much a lie and makes you "Family Friend" a unreliable source!!! FACT- My father spanked me ONE time in my life and I deserved it. I was being disrespectful "to my mom" while she was talking on the phone and he spanked me. That was when I was 8 yrs. old. Yes, I do remember it well because it was the ONLY time he laid a hand on me!!! As far as the other girls being spanked, I can't remember 1 time that they were spanked by my dad. When I was 12 my mom slapped me for talking back...did I deserve it...YES!!! Did I ever do it again NO!! This is part of the reason kids these days do not respect their parents and don't worry about whether they are going to disappoint their parents when they mess up. Kids need to have consequences for their actions. Did Kelton mess up...yes! Will he learn from it? We hope so. Kelton is a good kid, a hard worker and made a mistake.
Everyone please move on with you life and worry about your own issues and stop "picking" on him. I feel the reason Kelton is being "singled out" is because of his mom. Do I like Angela...yes I do. I just think sometimes she is very outspoken and says what is on her mind at the time. Some people take offense to that and now found a way to "pay her back" for something she said or disagreed with them about. So, do I think this has come from someone who she has been in a "war" with, YES!!!
say what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Who's got popcorn? This is getting interesting.
Courtney Diggs

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dont people have better things to do besides make up crap about other people? For starters this guy has never passed a doobie or done an illegal drug in his life so lets get that straight. Never have been arrested for anything unless getting a parking ticket is bad... and I dont recall any other family member ever been in any trouble. And i also like the comment of me being an alcoholic! Sure when i was 21 i went out and drank with friends socially. But before u run your mouth about me and my family u better get your facts straight. My refrigerator hasnt had a beer in it for over 10 years. But everyone who actually knows us sits back and laughs at these posts. So what does this topic have to do with me? But if you wanna know about me im only a phone call away.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey dude, why dont you go wreck some more marriages, and keep your pockets lined with her ex husbands hard earned cash. Worked out pretty good for you huh. You are a dueche, anyone that knows you can tell that by the way you look. Let the dude stick up for himself because having your dumbass do it makes him look REAL bad.
Courtney Diggs

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry buddy but i make plenty of my own money and apparantelly your the dumbass cuz i never stood up for him i was talking about me. But leave it to mister i hide under a fake name to reply. Like i said im just a phone call away.
Who are you kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Are you kidding me? Courtney Diggs is smoking HOT! Apparantley you have never seen him or met him. Wow, amazing LOL, Jealous much???
who cares

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

dude so is his girlfriend ha!!
Lulz

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Mindy Diggs wrote:
...we can find out who is running their mouth .. Sheriff office can figure out Ip address
The Sheriffs Department cannot magically figure out the IP addresses of people posting on topix. You are dumb. They would have to request them from topix who may or may not decide to give them over. My guess is they wouldn't even ask for them since no crimes have been committed here. This thread is hilarious, thanks for the laughs.
Make Up A Name

Chillicothe, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I know several of the kids mentioned. The ones I know seem to be decent kids. I have no idea who did or did not do anything in the original gathering mentioned in the early posts. However, at least one person mentioned had been found with pot once before. The lesson here is that if you associate with someone that has been caught with dope before, you put yourself at risk in the future of guilt by association.
And that's my final thought. "Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!"
Mindy Diggs

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lulz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sheriffs Department cannot magically figure out the IP addresses of people posting on topix. You are dumb. They would have to request them from topix who may or may not decide to give them over. My guess is they wouldn't even ask for them since no crimes have been committed here. This thread is hilarious, thanks for the laughs.

Shows how much you know !!!! I've already talked to a sheriff and he says we can .. All you have to do is hire a attorney and get a search warrant !!! So ur the dumb one!!! Come out from under ur fake name !!!! SCARED???????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 95,005
Young vet 7 hr tell us 2
Nevada Standoff 8 hr Eva Johnston 14
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 14 hr layback 6,894
Preszler the Embeszler (Jun '12) 21 hr Curious Cat 344
Jason Benson built Salt Wed My View 132
County candidates!! Wed not realy 28
•••
•••
•••
Chillicothe Dating

more search filters

less search filters